Paris Jackson on Ellen Show December 15 Thursday

souldreamer7

Proud Member
Has her Ellen appearance been re-scheduled yet?

This might tell us something if it doesn't air this week.

Paris Jackson on Ellen This Thursday! December 15th, 2011

ZDUwOWEzNSZvZj*w.gif
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

?Youtube Link of Ellen - Paris Clip Here?

Last edited:
Re: Paris Jackson on Ellen Show December 14 Wednesday

I created a separate thread for the Ellen show.

Updated*

Anyway. I hope Paris does well on Ellen. I do like Ellen & her show alot.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Last edited:

Now it's moved to Thursday

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/ACJNu...paris_jackson_-_thursday_december_15_2011.php

08-paris-jackson.jpg

Paris Jackson - Thursday, December 15, 2011

Her father, Michael, is the legendary pop icon. PARIS JACKSON will talk to Ellen about what life has been like for her and her family in the past few months. She's also starring in the new film, "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys." The theme of the movie, saving the planet, is a cause close to both Paris and her father's heart.

It's Day 11 of Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! We're close to the end, and the giveaways are only getting better! It's going to be an unforgettable day on Ellen.

Read more: http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2011/12/paris_jackson_-_thursday_december_15_2011.php#ixzz1gT0CBJYV

Paris on twitter

ParisJackson
Had a great time on @TheEllenShow today! :D It'll air on tv on Thursday for those who want to watch

She looks different in that picture, much more mature. :) I'm wish her the best!:holiday:

Last edited:

to bad NONE of them care a damn thing about Michael's wishes.

to bad NONE of them care a damn thing about Michael's wishes.

I feel ya, and like I keep saying' all Michael's wishes as it relates to his kids went with him when he passed 'cause no one seems to want to honor his wishes. Sadly theres nothing we can do about the situation, so we can only hope and wish the best for Paris.

this is bothersom to me as we say with CM his acts were motivated by greed and sadly this seems to be a pattern that runs throughout this family. TDCAU in reverse.

Here's a preview of the show....

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2011/12/paris_jackson_on_ellen_this_thursday_1213.php

Oh, Ellen asked about the masks, Paris said she thought it was stupid but she understood her dad was only trying to protect them. Ellen also asked what memorable thing her dad ever said to her and Paris said Michael said, 'if I die tomorrow always remember what I told you' and she followed that by saying she has remembered everything. She seems very relaxed I must say.

Re: Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

Thought I'd post this here too......Here's a preview of the show....

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2011/12/...rsday_1213.php

Oh, Ellen asked about the masks, Paris said she thought it was stupid but she understood her dad was only trying to protect them. Ellen also asked what memorable thing her dad ever said to her and Paris said Michael said, 'if I die tomorrow always remember what I told you' and she followed that by saying she has remembered everything. She seems very relaxed I must say.

Re: Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

Youtube version (for those who can't view link above):

Last edited:

Awww Paris :) :love:

Looking forward to the interview! I know she will defend her father on the show and put the detractors in their place.

That last part about MJ telling her to remember everything he told her made me go, wow.....I kinda got a bit of the shivers hearing her say that.

That last part about MJ telling her to remember everything he told her made me go, wow.....I kinda got a bit of the shivers hearing her say that.

Me too...like he knew he wouldn't see them grow into adulthood.

God I pray the Jack$on$ won't mess these kids up... MJ did such a great job

Let's discuss ellen show on the new thread - because we start posting here it will be buried on the 5oth page of a huge to be thread.

I know. This proves that Michael's memories, love & words will always be in the children's lives forever and not even the Jacksons can take that away!

Let's discuss ellen show on the new thread - because we start posting here it will be buried on the 5oth page of a huge to be thread.

thank you Ivy...do you think you can move our posts to the ellen thread? ty

Paris forgot a lot of things so. Or she doesn't remember very well.

right but did anyone notice the way that paris said that when she started Buckley because no one knew who she was,,she said now I can be "normal"...theres that word again. They were aloud to be what they call "normal" BECAUSE Michael made them wear those masks. I remember Michael telling a story about Paris when she was llittle about her attending a birthday party and NONE of the other people knew WHO she was because HE protected his children with the masks. I really hope that they are grateful for that because that was HIS doing that they had a normal childhood NOT Katherine's..she has done EVERYTHING but give them a "normal childhood...blah,,,the hell with this..

I apologize ivy. By the time I posted my message, you posted this.

Yes she can be normal no one knew who she was. Everyone knew she was his kid it would not be the same that is what she is saying.

From the short clip, I got the impression that as soon as she said it was "stupid" to wear the masks and listening to the crowd's reaction, she regretted saying it that way. I could be wrong.

What a lovely, lovely girl. And I don't just mean externally, but her spirit within as well.

Thanks for posting the clip, MsCassieMollie. :)

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

paris-jackson-on-ellen.jpg

Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's only daughter, is about to make her acting debut as she's signed on to play Lundon in "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys," a fantasy series based on novels by Dennis Christen.

As part of her new career, Paris is even doing interviews -- including one on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," her first-ever solo interview. Paris, who recently has begun to attend "normal" school for the first time, remembers the days when her father insisted that she and her brothers Prince and Blanket wear masks while out in public.

"I'm like, 'This is stupid why am I wearing a mask?' But I kind of realized the older I got like he only tried to protect us and he'd explain that to us too," she says, acknowledging that the mask era afforded her a certain amount of normalcy. "I do have like a regular childhood. I mean, I'm treated the same. When I came to [my new school] they didn't know who I was. I was like, 'Yes, I have a chance to be normal.'"

Paris says that her father used to warn her that he might not be around forever.

"He said, if I die tomorrow always remember what I told you," she tells Ellen. "I took his advice and I remembered everything he told me."

In fact, Michael inspired Paris' budding acting career. "My Dad was in the movie "Moonwalker" and I knew he could sing really well but I didn't know he could act. I saw that and I said, wow, I want to be just like him," she says. "I was little. I was younger than Blanket."

The interview airs Dec. 15.

Back