Janet Not Pleased With Paris going Into Showbiz

not her choice in the end is it. Then again Some people think that Paris isn't mature enough to make her own choices.

she can't step in she is not the guardian and like mjs bodyguard said nobody listens to her anyway

She is only saying this cos she is concered that Paris will end up going through the same pain that her brother Michael endured in his life.. There is no reason to post hateful comments.

Janet Jackson always comes off not sounding sincere.
That is the overall problem with all her interviews.

She is talking sense, I wish she was more vocal with their upbringing, but at the end of the day Katherine call the shots. How Janet sounds unsinsire I don't know, but it's not surprising as no matter what she does she can't please some people.

She is only saying this cos she is concered that Paris will end up going through the same pain that her brother Michael endured in his life.. There is no reason to post hateful comments.

And so you gotta wonder if Katherine is'nt 'concerned' about that as well.

For his entire life, Michael used to give money to his parents and now that he is gone, they are using his sweet innocent kids to make money for them... I think that Michael's family was his biggest enemy.

I totally agree. Very insincere to me. If she was really concerned she would do something about it. She obviously isn't that concerned about her niece's well-being

I totally agree. Very insincere to me. If she was really concerned she would do something about it. She obviously isn't that concerned about her niece's well-being

Your "OPINION" is noted but In my opinion If she wasnt concerned she wouldnt have discussed it with Paris telling her she wished she would wait or made that statement public. She is publically stating she is concerned. She does not have the right to force anyone (including Paris) to abide by her wishes. So to say she "obviously" isnt concerned about Paris well being is an unfair judgement and shows you are biased and are not basing your opinion on any facts we know for certain.

It's surprising, seeing that Janet started out recording at a very tender age. She was still a child, while Paris is already 13.

It's surprising, seeing that Janet started out recording at a very tender age. She was still a child, while Paris is already 13.
So, what's your point? Are you saying it's okay to throw Paris out there since she's already this 13 year old woman?

Your "OPINION" is noted but In my opinion If she wasnt concerned she wouldnt have discussed it with Paris telling her she wished she would wait or made that statement public. She is publically stating she is concerned. She does not have the right to force anyone (including Paris) to abide by her wishes. So to say she "obviously" isnt concerned about Paris well being is an unfair judgement and shows you are biased and are not basing your opinion on any facts we know for certain.

opinions are bound to be subjective, that's what makes them opinions.

Actually, it's not, when you think about it. Janet's been there before, she knows what Paris will miss, and the sacrifices she'll have to do. She's knows what she's talking about.

no the problem is some people are just so pressed what's so insincere about it?

I am no fan of Janet (far from it actually) but i don't think it's insincerity.

She just has a very monotonous voice. She talks the same bland way whether she is discussing a happy subject or a sad one...it's just her. I wouldn't read too much into it.

The Jacksons' grown children seem to be unable to have any type of influence on their parents or each other. They just don't listen to one another....that family should be a case study.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by kissybissy

Ever heard of the expression "been there done that" ?

Also past experience is the same reason behind the masks...he was a child star and did not want his own kids' faces plaster all over the tabloids. With your logic, MJ should not have used masks on the kids because he, too, was a child star & a tabloid favourite.

Last edited:
Janet is not lifting one finger to help out with Michael Jackson's children.
So, her comments seem to be directed at the wind; while, they should be directed to her mother, Katherine Jackson.
If Janet has no intentions of speaking to her mother about Paris's well being,
then that makes Janet Jackson a BIG PHONEY.

Janet is not lifting one finger to help out with Michael Jackson's children.
So, her comments seem to be directed at the wind; while, they should be directed to her mother, Katherine Jackson.
If Janet has no intentions of speaking to her mother about Paris's well being,
then that makes Janet Jackson a BIG PHONEY.

Well we don't really know whether or not Janet spoke to her mother about this situation.

And to be quite honest, even if she did speak to her mother about this situation and ALL of the situations before this one, I have a feeling Katherine Jackson wouldn't listen anyway, especially if a PAYDAY is involved.

In my opinion, Janet (or any other member of the family) can talk until they are blue in the face, Katherine Jackson's mind is already made up and there is no changing it.

Katherine is trying to get paid, she ain't trying to take no advice from Janet. LOL!

Janet is so fake, sneaky and manipulative. Oxman was saying much the same thing in the Daily Mail rag and you know how much credibility I give anything he has to say. I don’t think she cares anymore about the well-being of PP&B then the rest of her dysfunctional, money hungry family. The only person who truly loved them and was looking out for their best interest is sadly gone.

Victory22;3562242 said:
Janet is so fake, sneaky and manipulative. Oxman was saying much the same thing in the Daily Mail rag and you know how much credibility I give anything he has to say. I don’t think she cares anymore about the well-being of PP&B then the rest of her dysfunctional, money hungry family. The only person who truly loved them and was looking out for their best interest is sadly gone.
Your statements are so true.....
I believe God and Michael Jackson are giving Katherine Jackson another chance to be a "good mother", and I don't know if she can be.
angel3l.gif
Pray without ceasing for the well being of Michael Jackson's children:
Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson.
angel3r.gif

Cherubim II ^^ I'm not happy about this situation either but I think this is getting a bit too dramatic, Katherine's an elderly woman, not the ideal age to parent young teens especially. I think as a mother she did all she could for her children given the circumstances, life isn't pretty and sometimes people get hurt and you can't always be there to protect them , all you can do is raise them to be strong enough to follow their passion despite the opposition and obstacles.

What do you mean second chance to be a mother? Flashbackfor a second,Did you not see her beside her son day after day during his 2005 trial? She wasn't 20 years old at that time either. I recall that not too many of Michael's famous friends with the exception of Culkin and Tucker supported him as much as his family did during his darkest hour. The others, so called admirers and friends just wished him the best of luck from a distance. No one ,besides loyal fans and family, wanted anything to do with Michael when he needed them the most.
Like she said, what parent would imagine burying their child and everything else that comes with it? This isn't a natural and normal thing for a human being to deal with perfectly...Accept Mistakes will be made along the way and all we can do is pray. I mean, did you see this tragedy coming and would you be ready to deal with it on the spot?

Try to understand that everyone's changed after June 25 2009, including us, Michael's fans, not just his family and friends...you think people don't notice how our attitudes have changed for the worse, how we've morphed into what we preached against when Michael was here? Don't forget that as we judge and attack others, we are also being judged.
This doesn't mean we are evil or hypocritical, it just goes to show that NO ONE was ready for this unforseen tragedy and we're deaing with what we were handed the best way we can, All of Us. Which is why it hurt me so much when Janet said to the rest of the world Michael was just an icon. Not so with me or anyone one of us here. Michael was more than an icon and more than family to me. I can't put what Michael meant to me in words, thats how close he was to us, he shared a part of his world with us so much so that I've found meaning in the words, "You're just another part of me", it's true we've all lost a part of ourselves with Michael's passing, I frankly don't know how to deal at times, which is why I've gone on off on a tangent in this post and I'm sorry Im having another one of those moments.

I just feel like we're going beyond bounds and I had to express how I felt...its not right to judge people like this, we don't even know whats going on behind the scenes, who's pressuring who..Its just that easy to sit behind a screen and judge from our seats regarding what we are told I guess. I must admit Im guilty of that sometimes but that doesn't make it right.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of Janet but she's the one from the family who expressed concerns and tryed to warn Paris. But i don't really understand this distance and passivity. Sounds like 'It's not so good Paris for child like you but act whatever you want anyway'. I think it's a pretty example she'll never gonna be the guardian for kids. She's too "never mind!"

So, what's your point? Are you saying it's okay to throw Paris out there since she's already this 13 year old woman?

It's not about throwing her out there. It's about respecting Paris decision. If it's what she really wants, her wish should be respected. What is wrong is to force her to do what she does not want to do. She won't endure the same pain her father went through. Michael was physically and verbally abused by his father. He was forced to rehearse all day. He didn't have a normal childhood. Paris, even though she was overprotected, in a way she did have a good childhood. She was loved and well cared for by her father, not like Michael that was constantly beaten up and called names by Joe Jackson.

It's not about throwing her out there. It's about respecting Paris decision. If it's what she really wants, her wish should be respected. What is wrong is to force her to do what she does not want to do. She won't endure the same pain her father went through. Michael was physically and verbally abused by his father. He was forced to rehearse all day. He didn't have a normal childhood. Paris, even though she was overprotected, in a way she did have a good childhood. She was loved and well cared for by her father, not like Michael that was constantly beaten up and called names by Joe Jackson.

See, that's the thing I frankly don't understand. I do recall one long interview with Janet Jackson in which she clearly expressed not having been able to follow her love of acting when she was younger= that according to her father pressured her into following the music path even though that was not her first love.

I ask that because it seems very obvious that this what Paris wants to do herself. I do not think that there's an iron first behind her forcing her into film making. I would have thought that 'follow your dream' would have been especially understood by someone who had that dream herself. Of course it comes with the bad as well- everything does.
And I bet that 50000 people scraping to pay rent every month think that showbiz is the greatest thing, ever. The grass is always greener on the other side- no matter what side it is. Everything comes with pros and cons. Showbiz, working 9-5 (or working 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meet) or being a rich heir. I'll say that everything has its challenges.

Last edited:

I think no one is confusing Paris and Michael's childhoods. Paris' childhood is not over, far from it. She might not endure the exact same pain Michael went through, but it doesnt mean she wont suffer from the deception, hypocrisy and backstabbing he had to endure.
I agree she wants to do this, it's her dream. But it's also pretty obvious no one is giving her any advice on taking her time, learning her craft (except for Janet apparently which has pretty much no effect), perfecting herself; on the contrary, she seems to be pushed in that direction by people who have understood the use they can do of her, and her name.

Some people as qbee said need to stop acting as if they know Janet personally and stop stating their opinion as fact. You have no idea how Janet would be as a parent or guardian, just because she doesn't see her nieces and nephews a lot does not mean she is incapable of raising her own or other children, and like others have said you have no idea if Janet has actually had words with Katherine already, so calling her a phony means nothing, when you have nothing to back it up with.

I think no one is confusing Paris and Michael's childhoods. Paris' childhood is not over, far from it. She might not endure the exact same pain Michael went through, but it doesnt mean she wont suffer from the deception, hypocrisy and backstabbing he had to endure.
I agree she wants to do this, it's her dream. But it's also pretty obvious no one is giving her any advice on taking her time, learning her craft (except for Janet apparently which has pretty much no effect), perfecting herself; on the contrary, she seems to be pushed in that direction by people who have understood the use they can do of her, and her name.
Thank you!

those kids need to be in school and keeping their father legacy alive hopefully one of them would open a children hospital in his name as for this family period i'm keep my comments to myself.... :hello: all

Back