Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50

Thread: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

   
  1. #31
    Points: 5,840, Level: 49
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,141
    Points
    5,840
    Level
    49
    Thanks
    282
    Thanked 1,331 Times in 348 Posts

    Default Re: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

    I agree with what Debbie said, even Karen said the same thing about Michael, he was too big to be a married man or belong to one woman? Can't remember the exact words. Michael talked about his marriage with lmp, he said he gave his time to his music and children in need, but lmp wanted him to center her all the time. I do believe Michael loved her very very much, but he loved his music and children most. He gave his heart to too many people and things but the woman wanted his whole heart. If he did, he would never be the man he was.

    The best thing after his mother? to be honest, I think Lisa Marie Presley is a nightmare to michael's life, she literally bad mouthed michael for the rest of his life. Even during the marriage, she tried to change him and let him join her cult. michael tried so hard to please her cause he love her but was he really happy in this marriage? if he was, why he didnt marry her again. i think he knew she was not the right woman. after his death, when the whole world love him again, she tried to claim to be his one and only, the love of his life. Wtf! Where was she when michael needed support most in his darkest hours. She was ashamed of him and joined media to mock him.
    Last edited by loveforever; 26-12-2011 at 09:01 PM.
    “I had good luck,” Liza says, comparing her life to the late King of Pop. “I had good friends. I had great parents, and I did not have people using me every second of my life. … I did not have people looking at me as a commodity without somebody else there to say, ‘Don’t treat her like that.”

    Liza said of her friend Michael, “Think about it, that kid did more good for people than anybody will ever know, and all of his friends know it.”

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveforever For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    Points: 7,299, Level: 56
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,067
    Points
    7,299
    Level
    56
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 187 Times in 115 Posts

    Default Re: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

    None of us know anything about MJ e Lisa's private life. We can only speculate about it. Nothing else.

    Even if I had only one finger left I'd play for you - Elton John

  4. #33
    Points: 62,306, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the heart of Michael... FOREVER!!!
    Posts
    21,831
    Points
    62,306
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    39,625
    Thanked 12,880 Times in 5,167 Posts

    Default Re: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

    Oh God.... :sigh:
    Love does not see with the eyes but with the heart. (Shakespeare)

    MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... BECAUSE YOU EVOKE THE BEST IN ME.
    "If we can dream, we can do." (Walt Disney)
    TWITTER: Shanti2511

  5. #34
    Points: 7,303, Level: 56
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,070
    Points
    7,303
    Level
    56
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kissybissy View Post
    None of us know anything about MJ e Lisa's private life. We can only speculate about it. Nothing else.
    Why do you think so? That can't be true. That we don't know ANYTHING at all and can ONLY speculate.. I would say we can ALSO speculate.

  6. #35
    Points: 14,823, Level: 78
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,595
    Points
    14,823
    Level
    78
    Thanks
    7,978
    Thanked 5,978 Times in 1,760 Posts

    Default Re: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

    We can only speculate about their relationship. But the truth is she did badmouth Michael and acted embarassed that she married him. Look at all her interviews about him after the divorce.It's right there. People can say she was bitter or angry and people do that sometimes when they are hurt. But she had a choice and she chose the wrong way to talk about him. It's sad though because Michael needed support and help and someone who was close to him like that turned her back on him. To me what she has said and acted after his death is feeling guilty for how she treated him and her behavior. I will never forget how embarassed she looked and acted that she married him. Like it was some weird thing. It wasn't but it was how the media and others saw it. She knew better.

    I don't hate her but I don't think she was the best thing in his life after his mother. He had better people in his life that supported him in good times and bad and that is the people we all want in our lives. Lisa wasn't that person. Maybe at first but not in the end.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marebear For This Useful Post:


  8. #36
    Points: 5,656, Level: 48
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    763
    Points
    5,656
    Level
    48
    Thanks
    659
    Thanked 638 Times in 233 Posts

    Default Re: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

    I think I will go by MJ's own words. Can't remember the correct quote from Smuley's book but he said his heart was close to LMP after the divorce even though LMP tried to get back to him. I don't hate LMP however what she did throughout all these years and even after MJ's death make me unable to like her. I don't think LMP was the best thing ever after his mother. PPB was the best things for MJ. To me, LMP is selfish, spoiled, manipulated woman. I hope she won't try to play the sad widow again.

  9. #37
    Points: 62,306, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the heart of Michael... FOREVER!!!
    Posts
    21,831
    Points
    62,306
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    39,625
    Thanked 12,880 Times in 5,167 Posts

    Default Re: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

    Centuries, centuries, centuries will pass and people will continue to discuss this matter. :sigh: FACT! Who cares about Lisa? No one! And what happened in private in the marriages of Michael is not our business! Leave that aside. I really do not understand why we must try to understand why of things in this question and bla bla bla.... :blink:
    Love does not see with the eyes but with the heart. (Shakespeare)

    MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... BECAUSE YOU EVOKE THE BEST IN ME.
    "If we can dream, we can do." (Walt Disney)
    TWITTER: Shanti2511

  10. #38
    Points: 5,735, Level: 48
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Keeping my HEAD out of the CLOUDS
    Posts
    1,103
    Points
    5,735
    Level
    48
    Thanks
    281
    Thanked 197 Times in 99 Posts

    Default Re: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

    I think Michael always had a special place in his heart for Lisa Marie and He publicly respected her to the end. Sadly the same cannot be said of her. She's an emotional mess IMO.
    Last edited by MJJ7777; 27-12-2011 at 01:35 AM.


    Miss you guys so Much
    Thanks for Everything

  11. #39
    Points: 14,022, Level: 76
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Leicester, England, UK
    Posts
    2,151
    Points
    14,022
    Level
    76
    Thanks
    1,771
    Thanked 550 Times in 244 Posts

    Default Re: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

    Oh dear.......not again -_-!!!!!


    I think some people need to get over LMP right now!!!!!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krshna28 For This Useful Post:


  13. #40
    Points: 14,823, Level: 78
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,595
    Points
    14,823
    Level
    78
    Thanks
    7,978
    Thanked 5,978 Times in 1,760 Posts

    Default Re: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

    I hope no one gets mad at me for saying this.

    I think a reason Lisa is brought up is because she was married to Michael. Only 2 people in the world can say they were married to Michael and that is Lisa and Debbie. I wish Michael had found someone to have a long life with. Maybe he did have someone special that was kept very private. As for Lisa, I think people wonder what would have happened if it had worked out. It was a rushed marriage and sometimes people are better off as friends. It is a shame she didn't have the respect for him that Michael had for her after the divorce. Michael moved on and I am glad he had his kids because they brought him so much joy and happiness.

  14. #41
    Points: 2,480, Level: 30
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    143
    Points
    2,480
    Level
    30
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 156 Times in 53 Posts

    Default Re: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

    This thread is hilarious :P I really cant take the delusion of some fans, I really cant... I mean I cant believe fans are still obsessed with this ancient marriage and treat her like she was this best thing in his life and pretend as if all those dozens and dozens of interviews she did bashing MJ didnt exist and pretend that Michael didnt say from his own mouth that he wasnt happy in that marriage, Yeah lets just ignore all those important facts completely. =/

    Quote Originally Posted by Topflux View Post
    Don't you know that he didn't have Prince and Paris back then? Of course his children were the most important later. Actually they didn't move on like they should have been. As far as I know Michael never got over Lisa. He would have wanted Lisa to be his baby mama and everything. He was expecting everything from her. She was his whole private life.

    Michael did want children in the beginning, true. BUT once she deceived him and he saw the real her he was done with her and moved on. You say he never got over her (LOL) and he wanted to have kids with her. But if you look at the facts, you would see that to not be the truth. Because A. He had plenty of chances to take her back if he still wanted her so bad. Lisa was the one chasing him all over the world, befriending his family, writing him letters trying to get back with him, remember? But Michael was not interested anymore as he said his heart has hardened and wasnt about to be with her again. Now does that really sound like something a man would do to this woman he never got over? Here he have his so called love of his life begging him back offering him 9 kids, telling she would do anything for him etc if she would take him back and he just refuses. If Michael wanted children so badly and loved her so much he wouldnt have been with Debbie all those years AND after he divorced her (Debbie) he wouldnt have had Blanket with another woman. Why would he do that since he needed Lisa so badly? She was available, telling him she would give him 9 kids offer im sure was still up and here he goes and have another child with another woman. That would never happened if what you say was the truth.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aprilmay For This Useful Post:


  16. #42
    Points: 62,306, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the heart of Michael... FOREVER!!!
    Posts
    21,831
    Points
    62,306
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    39,625
    Thanked 12,880 Times in 5,167 Posts

    Default Re: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilmay View Post
    This thread is hilarious :P I really cant take the delusion of some fans, I really cant... I mean I cant believe fans are still obsessed with this ancient marriage
    :agree:
    Love does not see with the eyes but with the heart. (Shakespeare)

    MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... BECAUSE YOU EVOKE THE BEST IN ME.
    "If we can dream, we can do." (Walt Disney)
    TWITTER: Shanti2511

  17. #43
    Points: 32,142, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    PoP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,606
    Points
    32,142
    Level
    100
    Blog Entries
    23
    Thanks
    634
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 845 Posts

    Default Re: I think Lisa Marie was the best thing ever after his mother...

    Oh PAH-LEESE! I can say Lisa Marie is a good friend, but she's not a good wife to Michael you know why? I've said this before and I'll say it again. She broke his promise to him for giving him kids like she said and she screwed him off and she never sticks up to him. This fact reminds me of my brother got screwed by a friend we know very well and she broke his promise...TWICE.

  18. #44
    Points: 7,303, Level: 56
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,070
    Points
    7,303
    Level
    56
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krshna28 View Post
    Oh dear.......not again -_-!!!!!


    I think some people need to get over LMP right now!!!!!
    I like Lisa Marie and I don't wanna 'get over'. And I like how Michael was when sharing his life with Lisa. He looked so happy, healthy and all. So Lisa must have been very good thing for her.

  19. #45
    Points: 7,303, Level: 56
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,070
    Points
    7,303
    Level
    56
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilmay View Post
    This thread is hilarious :P I really cant take the delusion of some fans, I really cant... I mean I cant believe fans are still obsessed with this ancient marriage and treat her like she was this best thing in his life and pretend as if all those dozens and dozens of interviews she did bashing MJ didnt exist and pretend that Michael didnt say from his own mouth that he wasnt happy in that marriage, Yeah lets just ignore all those important facts completely. =/




    Michael did want children in the beginning, true. BUT once she deceived him and he saw the real her he was done with her and moved on. You say he never got over her (LOL) and he wanted to have kids with her. But if you look at the facts, you would see that to not be the truth. Because A. He had plenty of chances to take her back if he still wanted her so bad. Lisa was the one chasing him all over the world, befriending his family, writing him letters trying to get back with him, remember? But Michael was not interested anymore as he said his heart has hardened and wasnt about to be with her again. Now does that really sound like something a man would do to this woman he never got over? Here he have his so called love of his life begging him back offering him 9 kids, telling she would do anything for him etc if she would take him back and he just refuses. If Michael wanted children so badly and loved her so much he wouldnt have been with Debbie all those years AND after he divorced her (Debbie) he wouldnt have had Blanket with another woman. Why would he do that since he needed Lisa so badly? She was available, telling him she would give him 9 kids offer im sure was still up and here he goes and have another child with another woman. That would never happened if what you say was the truth.
    Where have you heard Lisa wrote letters to try to get him back? That's not the truth. They were just friends. Lisa didn't want that life Michael was living and Prince and Paris changed the situation also so they never really thought to go back together. I think someone has that pic Michael and Lisa holding hands in 1999.. They were friends. But I think they didn't see each other that much during the last five years or so.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •