Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Smooth Criminal

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Leave Me Alone

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

etoile 37

Proud Member
Since this year is the 25th anniversary of Bad... what's your favorite song on the album?

Dirty Diana & Smooth Criminal are both in my Top 5 MJ songs, I voted for Dirty Diana here.

"The Way You Make Me Feel",

but "Another Part Of Me" comes close!

Last edited:
Man In The Mirror.

It changes from time to time, but that song is ALWAYS among the top if not the top of any positive list I can think of.

Smooth Criminal, followed closely by Leave Me Alone.

Actually my favorite song from Bad is 'Streetwalker' XD but my second favorite (which I voted) is 'The Way You Make Me Feel' :wub:

Man In The Mirror
The Way You Make Me Feel
Smooth Criminal
Dirty Diana
Bad
Another Part Of Me
I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
Leave Me Alone
Liberian Girl
Just Good Friends
Speed Demon

My favourites from top to bottom :D

It's difficult to choose which song on BAD is my favorite. But i'm going for Smooth Criminal! Always loved that song and the short film from Moonwalker aswell! :) My second favorite is Dirty Diana, another one of his greatest songs.

Its really tough for me to pick just one, but at the moment I'd choose "Man in the Mirror". That said, I also think "Just Good Friends" is highly underrated.

It´s very hard to choose! But my favourite is The way you make me feel (that song made me fall in love with MJ!) I also love Dirty Diana and Smooth Criminal.

Man In The Mirror by far. It isn't only just my favourite song from Bad, but also my favourite MJ song.

My favourite song from the new songs released on Bad 25 would be Al Capone. It's the demo version of Smooth Criminal and I actually like it more.

It's easier to write down my least favourite song: JGF.

I'm almost indifferent with the remaining 10 songs, but if I have to choose one I'll go with SC, LMA & LG - wait, that's 3 songs.

Back