Maximum - Jackson closed by domain owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivy

Proud Member
If you go to their website http://maximum-jackson.com/ you see this

with regrets

maximum-jackson.com Is Now Closed.
Due to unreconcilable differences, it is with regret that Maximum-Jackson.com is now closed. There were some good memories, some very good memories.

Ass was definitely kicked within the infancy and prime of Maximum-Jackson.com. Boundaries broken, and milestones set.

Michael Forever.

In the words of an angel, 'In the black, Stab me in the back. In the face, To lie and shame the race' - Tabloid Junkie

Re: maximum - jackson closed?

I actually came to this forum because of this. I've been a MaxJaxer since shortly after the site launched; the last time I checked it was last week, and was shocked to see it closed today. Does anyone have any information about this? What happened, and why? MaxJax has been a huge part of my life for years, and I've very sad to see it suddenly gone.

I guess for now, I'll try to transition to this forum instead.

Wondered what happened, very sad, lots of great dicussion there about the music :(

Sad to see MJ Fansites going down.

That seems awfully sudden. :unsure: I was just on there a few days ago and there was no sign of anything wrong. This is their Twitter message from yesterday:

Maximum Jackson
MaximumJackson Maximum Jackson
We're working on getting the board back up asap. Please continue to be patient while we fix some unexpected technical issues. Thanks!
24 Jan

No, max jax is not closed. Who claimed this?

The truth will come out. I am Pompous Git. We will be back!

I know Pompous Git and Krystikel are members on the board, so maybe the can confirm it?

I can confirm max jax is not closed. A coward who refuses to be a man will not shut us down.

No, max jax is not closed. Who claimed this?

The truth will come out. I am Pompous Git. We will be back!

PG check your main page at http://maximum-jackson.com/ . Are you hacked?

pwpk7.jpg

Forget that message. We have not been hacked per se.

That message is from a coward who has blocked the entire max jax team cannot see it.

You will all know how underhand the coward has been soon. No integrity or honesty.

Based on that last tweet of theirs, it seems likely.

It seems like an internal disagreement between between founders. Hopefully they will resolve it soon.

Yes, speaking as one of the other moderators there, I'm afraid that homepage isn't telling an accurate story.

I'm not sure what to say at the moment. :( The plan is very much to be back, anyway! The MaxJax Twitter is the place to look for the latest updates.

It seems like an internal disagreement between between founders. Hopefully they will resolve it soon.

Not quite true. All founders disagree with the dirty tricks of one founder who left months ago.

We will be back. Forget the message with awful grammar.

Gavin - cheers, man!

Re: maximum - jackson closed? / founders say not true

Well if the one founder your dont see eye to eye with left months ago who closed the site and left this message?

pwpk7.jpg

I am confused, because Pompous Git has an actual account on here? Why is this person 'PG Tips'

I am confused, because Pompous Git has an actual account on here? Why is this person 'PG Tips'

you are right. Now you confused me.

edited to add : now I remembered. he might have lost access to it when we had the database corruption and lost the passwords. he needs to do a forget password (obviously needs access to his email on profile) request to reset his password on his own or need to ask member services for a password reset.

Thats right he does have an account .. we'll have to check into that.

Thats right he does have an account .. Ill have to check into that.

see the edit to my previous post.

I'd back up what Ivy's just said, I think that's what happened. I don't think PG had been here since before that issue you guys had with the passwords in the middle of last year. It looks like he couldn't log in, so signed up with a new account.

Care to confirm that, Mr PG Tips? Haha! ;)

Yes, I lost 'pompous git' ages ago and signed up as PG Tips for a change.

Minimj, it is me. You worked new year, didn't you?

Max jax will live on! Like a phoenix from ashes. Overcome your obstacles in order to succeed! Giving up is when you stay down!

Not us.

I'd back up what Ivy's just said, I think that's what happened. I don't think PG had been here since before that issue you guys had with the passwords in the middle of last year. It looks like he couldn't log in, so signed up with a new account.

Care to confirm that, Mr PG Tips? Haha! ;)

Yes, I confirm!

I mixed minimj up with jasonAW. Oops.

Yes, I lost 'pompous git' ages ago and signed up as PG Tips for a change.

actually we have lost passwords last july due to DB corruption.

If you have access to your email on "pompous git" account you can do a "forget password" request, login with that and change your password.
or have someone vouch for your identity and we can reset it manually as well.

actually we have lost passwords last july due to DB corruption.

If you have access to your email on "pompous git" account you can do a "forget password" request, login with that and change your password.
or have someone vouch for your identity and we can reset it manually as well.

Chicken McNuggets will vouch for me. As will krystikel. Max jax Twitter will be updated soon to say I am pg tips. Trust me.

If this is Gary, your writing isn't the style we see on Max Jax. It seems different, in a big way..

Hmm. It does seem to be him to me, BUT I'll email Gary directly to confirm that it's definitely him, to be on the safe side!

Hmm. It does seem to be him to me, BUT I'll email Gary directly to confirm that it's definitely him, to be on the safe side!

Gavin, email me anytime! This is me - this will be verified. I quoted bits of the bushido shoshinsu about a coward. I'm also on my HTC phone. Jax will be back!

Don't worry.

Gavin, email me anytime! This is me - this will be verified. I quoted bits of the bushido shoshinsu about a coward. I'm also on my HTC phone. Jax will be back!

Don't worry.

Haha, no worries, I've got your email!

Yes, PG Tips is definitely Pompous Git, everyone. :)

I'm Jam2008 from MaxJax. P.G. Tips is definitely Pompous Git. I'm talking to him now. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back