Lisa Marie on Good Morning America

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
Here is the link of a clip if anyone wants to watch it
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-ma ... s-15487742

she mentioned Michael very very briefly when it is mentioned that her ex husband passed the same way her Father did. She was asked about how she's dealing with Michael's death – "Has time helped ? ":
“ I think time help’s, but you know it’s an ongoing process.. you learn to live with it after a while..you have to “

From another Interview: http://www.chron.com/entertainment/...y-wants-to-make-better-Elvis-film-2911507.php

Presley, who rarely gives interviews, was at Graceland this week to attend the opening of a new exhibit "Elvis Through His Daughter's Eyes"..
Presley did not want to talk at length about Jackson. The exhibit displays a photo of her and Jackson visiting a children's hospital in Budapest, Hungary. "It was just one of the moments that was captured ... we were helping this child get a liver transplant," she said.
When asked what comes to mind when she thinks of Jackson, she said: "I can only say that I have good memories."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I can say: I liked her statements...

Re: Lisa Marie on Good Morning America on feb 1./speaking 'bout Michael

What can I say...................She is hypocrite? Bad mouth him horribly during all these years even in his darkest day and now plays sad widow even though she already divorced him more than 10 years ago and married twice after the divorce?

ty for posting hun

whatever lisa..nobody cares what you have to say

I can't stand her fakeness, how many years did she spend trashing him, a lot indeed? And now Mike's gone, she's al possitive about him. WTF :wtf:

What happened to not speaking about him anymore? Why dont this fake women go away already!

What happened to not speaking about him anymore? Why dont this fake women go away already!

I would say that she probably would not have talked about him if she wasn't asked - she wasn't there for this but reporters can't help to ask each time - :sigh:

Didn't she tell Oprah that 2010 on Opie's show would be the last time she spoke about Michael Jackson?

and why is there a picture of her and MJ in Budapest at an Elvis exhibit? what does that picture have to do with Lisa and Elvis' relationship? are there other pictures of her other husbands/boyfriends/fiance's in this exhibit as well?:angry:

I would say that she probably would not have talked about him if she wasn't asked - she wasn't there for this but reporters can't help to ask each time - :sigh:

She should've told them beforehand like she has in the past that there will be no MJ questions? she already said on Oprah that she would not talk about him

Didn't she tell Oprah that 2010 on Opie's show would be the last time she spoke about Michael Jackson?

and why is there a picture of her and MJ in Budapest at an Elvis exhibit? what does that picture have to do with Lisa and Elvis' relationship? are there other pictures of her other husbands/boyfriends/fiance's in this exhibit as well?:angry:
that's what i was thinking. i'm glad she's at peace with her dad. she's matured in that aspekt. but leave MJ ALONE

She should've told them beforehand like she has in the past that there will be no MJ questions? she already said on Oprah that she would not talk about him

You're probably right but you know well how are reporters, they can agree beforehand and when even ask once under the lights - is this show live or registered ?

How freakin ironic. After all that shit talk her and especially her mamma did about MJ trying to be Elvis and using her for that. Yet, look at what just did. LMFAO Who is trying to get attention for being associated with MJ now? HYPOCRITE! And Oppie gonna be mad too cause didn't she promise her she wouldn't speak about MJ no more?! SMH

by the way this link: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-ma doesn't take u to the lisa interview. It's a video about UFO's! :rofl: thought that was halarious.

here is the actual link: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lis...-exhibit-evil-through-daughters-eyes-15487742

Last edited:

She was suppose to talk about her daddy's new exhibit, not Michael. She's so fake. Live & Let die, Lisa.

Anyone associated with MJ are going to be asked questions about him regardless of what they are promoting.
Didnt bother me in the least that she was asked or aswered that question. It didnt cause any harm. IMO

Anyone associated with MJ are going to be asked questions about him regardless of what they are promoting.
Didnt bother me in the least that she was asked or aswered that question. It didnt cause any harm. IMO

I respectfully disagree !

Diana Ross played a greater role in Michael's life and named in his will , yet she didn't speak about him when she was with Oprah last year ...

Lisa Marie at the age of 44 knows that no one is interested in her , she can't stop using Michael Jackson because she knews that can bring some attention to her !!

I am confused. This is about her father? Then why is there a picture of her and Michael in budapest? I agree that others have done interviews who were close to Michael and his name was not mentioned. To me it doesn't matter what she says now. That's just how I feel.

What is it about the words "no comment" that she does not comprehend? She specifically went on the Oprah show to talk about MJ and to say what she had to say so that when she is promoting her album, she won't talk about him. Did she put up a picture of her husband, Michael Lockwood....no, she is trying to link herself to MJs name and legacy. She forgets that they were married only a brief period of time (18 months), he never called her in 2005 and there were no four years of trying to get back together. MJ talked about how women would follow him (stalk) all over the world. She was and is an obsessed fan. She was just a blip on MJs radar screen a long time ago.

I am confused. This is about her father? Then why is there a picture of her and Michael in budapest? I agree that others have done interviews who were close to Michael and his name was not mentioned. To me it doesn't matter what she says now. That's just how I feel.

exactly! what does she and MJ in Budapest in 1994 have to do with her and Elvis?

Here is the link of a clip if anyone wants to watch it
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-ma ... s-15487742

From another Interview: http://www.chron.com/entertainment/...y-wants-to-make-better-Elvis-film-2911507.php

Presley, who rarely gives interviews, was at Graceland this week to attend the opening of a new exhibit "Elvis Through His Daughter's Eyes"..
Presley did not want to talk at length about Jackson. The exhibit displays a photo of her and Jackson visiting a children's hospital in Budapest, Hungary. "It was just one of the moments that was captured ... we were helping this child get a liver transplant," she said.
When asked what comes to mind when she thinks of Jackson, she said: "I can only say that I have good memories."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What does a photo of MJ and her in Budapest has to do with the exhibit about her and Elvis?

2. She 'only has good memories' of him?........so, where the hell were those 'good memories when she was blasting the heck outta him with Oprah, Diane Sawyer and the rest?......geez, I tell ya, death surely changes some people's attitudes......pity MJ had to die for her to say something nice.

1. What does a photo of MJ and her in Budapest has to do with the exhibit about her and Elvis?

2. She 'only has good memories' of him?........so, where the hell were those 'good memories when she was blasting the heck outta him with Oprah, Diane Sawyer and the rest?......geez, I tell ya, death surely changes some people's attitudes......pity MJ had to die for her to say something nice.

Exactly! what happened to he used me, and he manipulated me and our relationship was like 'DEF CON II'??? what happened to that Lisa? Jesus is she suffering from amnesia? and like you said what does her and MJ in Budapest have to do with her childhood memories of her Daddy?

Diana Ross played a greater role in Michael's life and named in his will , yet she didn't speak about him when she was with Oprah last year ...

Lisa Marie at the age of 44 knows that no one is interested in her , she can't stop using Michael Jackson because she knews that can bring some attention to her !!
Your welcome to you opinion but What do you mean you disagree with my comment.
As far as I can see there is nothing in my comment you can disagree with. Your reply to me
didnt address anything of what I posted. . So Im confused. Did you reply to the wrong post ? :)

A true statement -
Didnt bother me in the least that she was asked or aswered that question.
It didnt bother me -
It didnt cause any harm. IMO
It didnt cause any harm

LMP said on Oprah 2 years ago that she won't speak about him anymore. She's ONLY famous for being Elvis Presley's only kid and Michael Jackson's ex-wife. She could have easily asked the interviewers before her GMA interview that they should not ask her questions about MJ since the GMA interview is solely about her father's exhibit.

Last edited:

Exactly! Diana Ross has done a few interviews after Michael's death. But notice there were no questions asked about her and Michael? The interviews desperately would love to ask her about the Will and her thought on his death and etc but they cant. She doesnt allow MJ questions and she let that person who interviewed her before the interview gets started! Someone who interviewed after Mikes death even wrote a blog about it!

So no matter if they want to ask her questions are not about MJ, Lisa has a right to have a say in what questions are allowed. And you are right no one is interested in her. Her name alone will not bring viewers so she has to keep talking about Mike! I wish she go crawl under a rock somewhere. She is such a liar.

Okay, I know I'll probably get some ish for this...but guys, comon'. She was his WIFE. How many people in this world get to say that? Two? Well...not even that, because the second one didn't even play the role of a wife in Michael's life....sooo...ONE. One person gets to say that. I know and everyone else knows that they had their issues & their fights & Lisa had a horrible way to let go of her frustration...but in the end, she was still his WIFE. She knew him in a way that NOBODY else did or ever will. And I don't think it's right to gloss over that all the time & paint her as a villian who destroyed Michael's life with her pet velociraptor...because quite honestly, there were several people who did MUCH MUCH worse to him. She did what she did & now she's paying the price for it; you can tell the regret and guilt has eaten a part of her away. If given a chance to do it all over again, I think she would have been more mature...maybe enough to keep the marriage together like she & Michael vowed it to be.

LMP said on Oprah 2 years ago that she won't speak about her anymore. She's ONLY famous for being Elvis Presley's only kid and Michael Jackson's ex-wife. She could have easily asked the interviewers before her GMA interview that they should not ask her questions about MJ since the GMA interview is solely about her father's exhibit.

Exactly! makes me wonder why she even included the pic of her and MJ in Budapest in 1994 in the exhibit. It makes no sense to me

I think if she didn't put the picture of her and Michael that maybe no questions would be asked. That just opened the door. She was his wife but not his widow. They were divorced a long time and she doesn't have to talk about him. She has done enough talking.

ForeverKOP;3592415 said:

Okay, I know I'll probably get some ish for this...but guys, comon'. She was his WIFE. How many people in this world get to say that? Two? Well...not even that, because the second one didn't even play the role of a wife in Michael's life....sooo...ONE. One person gets to say that. I know and everyone else knows that they had their issues & their fights & Lisa had a horrible way to let go of her frustration...but in the end, she was still his WIFE. She knew him in a way that NOBODY else did or ever will. And I don't think it's right to gloss over that all the time & paint her as a villian who destroyed Michael's life with her pet velociraptor...because quite honestly, there were several people who did MUCH MUCH worse to him. She did what she did & now she's paying the price for it; you can tell the regret and guilt has eaten a part of her away. If given a chance to do it all over again, I think she would have been more mature...maybe enough to keep the marriage together like she & Michael vowed it to be.

Finally someone who speaks sense…

How many people in this world get to say that? Two? Well...not even that, because the second one didn't even play the role of a wife in Michael's life....sooo...ONE. One person gets to say that

No dear

Michael had T.W.O wives like it or not and FYI Debbie knows Michael better than Lisa because Debbie knows him for along time longer than Lisa ..

Lisa has no right to use Michael Jackson to promote her projects PEDIOD

Last edited:

I dont get why she even has that pic in that elvis exbit , it makes no sense. I wonder what lockwood thinks bout it cuz lisa should be grateful that he hasnt decided to say "bye bye" cuz of her antics

Back