Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Can't Let Her Get Away

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • toss-up [love both of em!]

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • _____ [don't like either of em...]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I obviously went with Can't Let Her Get Away but i have a stong feeling that Remember The Time will win this poll

"Remember the time" is my choice.
"Can't let her get away" is a good song but for me that's the point. For me it's only a good song but Michaels other songs are mostly great or even perfect.

I can't let her get away got my vote. Fantastic beat and I love the vocal arrangements. That first half of Dangerous is pure gold

Both songs are great, my instinct is to say RTT, it I wonder how much the video for RTT factors in to its popularity...

Both songs are great, my instinct is to say RTT, it I wonder how much the video for RTT factors in to its popularity...

Any song with a strong video is bound to resonate with us more. I chose RTT, but not because of the video....because for me, "Can't Let Her Get Away" sounds too loud, too busy, too rushed and not quite finished to perfection, like the rest of the album.

Remember The Time. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Can't Let Her Get Away but...I'm truly fond of RTT...it always brings back so many great memories.

Back