Mo_rizwan Is In The HOT SEAT!

ginvid

Proud Member
:ciao:

You can have one of the following two things: trust/love. Which would you rather have and why?

You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. Do you save the dog? Why or why not?

Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?

Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? What are some qualities about yourself that makes you answer as you did?

Would you grant your friends last wishes?

Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company?

Don't forget to visit the HOT SEATS of your fellow members to get to know them better! :)

:ciao:

You can have one of the following two things: trust/love. Which would you rather have and why?
I'd say Trust, but mainly 'cause I've never been in Love and have experienced Trust :)

You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. Do you save the dog? Why or why not?
I think the dog's life is more important.

Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?
Definitely, my father's life was more precious.

Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yes and No

What are some qualities about yourself that makes you answer as you did?
I'll leave the positives out. Negatives: I speak out too often, don't think before I speak, act childish at times lol

Would you grant your friends last wishes?
Yes

Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company?
It depends on my situation really. It's a Dog Eat Dog world we live in.

Hello Mo_rizwan :ciao:

Indeed, trust is more important than :love: as love without trust means nothing...

Okay... What's your favourite thing to do?

If there is ONE day in your HIStory you could 'relive'... What day or event would you pick?

How 'you mean "you'll leave the positives out" ? Everyone has POSITIVE qualities... THINK HARD and name me ONE Positive quality that you possess ?

Hello Mo_rizwan :ciao:
Hello :ciao:

Okay... What's your favourite thing to do?
Karaoke on Friday and Saturday nights lol

If there is ONE day in your HIStory you could 'relive'... What day or event would you pick?
June 25th 2011 - Bon Jovi gig at Hyde Park.....mesmerising Day :)

How 'you mean "you'll leave the positives out" ? Everyone has POSITIVE qualities... THINK HARD and name me ONE Positive quality that you possess ?
I can sing lol

Last edited:
:heart::santaclaus:Merry Christmas :heart::santaclaus:

:heart: Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with
joy and peace through the New Year ! :heart:

701591563_2024459.gif

New year's been rubbish so far :(

:better: Mo_Rizwan

Maybe, firing up your HOTseat will 'perk' you up again, right?

When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?

What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?

If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?

Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?

Don't forget to check your fellow members' HOT seat.:D

Last edited:
What is a place you have never been to that you would most like to visit?

When you were little,what did you dream of being when you grew up?

Milk or dark chocolate?

When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?
It was actually a friend of an MJNO Member. This was 2006. It was via MSN Chat. Didn't work :( lol
What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
Water?
If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?
The relationship I had with my Father. Some of the strain was my fault.....
Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
No one......I like watching Drama alone :D
What is a place you have never been to that you would most like to visit?
I'm yet to visit America to see what the fuss is about lol Might plan a trip there later this year to see Bon Jovi to see how their American shows are.
When you were little,what did you dream of being when you grew up?
TBH, I've never had any ambitions when I was young. That way, I managed to enjoy life more without thinking about making an effort for a career. I did dream of being a Power Ranger when I was a kid :D
Milk or dark chocolate?
I prefer Milk. I've been told Dark Chocolate is more healthy (if there is such a thing as healthy chocolate lol)

Last edited:
Hello! Thanks for your questions. :)

Do you like reading?

What's the last book you've read?

What's your favorite color Skittle? :lol:

Now, that was an 'excellent' answer... :agree:Indeed, WATER would be 'impossible' to give up, hey :cheeky:

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

If your house was on fire what is the first thing you'll grab?

What is your biggest wish?

What is your favourite Michael memory?

Do you like reading?
Not really.....

What's the last book you've read?
50 Shades.....kidding :lol: Must've been an MJ Book :)

What's your favorite color Skittle? :lol:
Gold :lol:

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Find out how people create money lol

If your house was on fire what is the first thing you'll grab?
The Fire Extinguisher?

What is your biggest wish?
World-Peace

What is your favourite Michael memory?
June 15 2002:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IohMo6IdgBM :)

Back