Julia95 Is In The HOT SEAT!

ginvid

Proud Member
:hiya:

When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?

Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?

If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?

Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?

Don't forget to visit the HOT SEATs of your fellow members to get to know them better. :)

Hello ginvid :ciao:

thank you for creating a hot seat for me :D I didn't knew that the first questions are this difficult ut I'll give my best to answer them :)

1. I'm rather a reserved person, so I don't really often tell someone how I really feel...:unsure:

2. To tell them that I love them

3. Maybe my liberty..??

4. Never...

5. I'd like to go back in time to get in touch with Michael a earlier, because he actually first came to my attention after his death... :(

6. Definetly a family member

:hiya: Julia95

Welcome to the HOTseat ;)

Awww... its indeed sad that you got 'in touch' with Michael after the :boohooevent.

What era would you have liked to get 'in touch' with Michael?
The Thriller one, the BAD one, the Dangerous one, the gold pants eh HIStory one ;) and so on...

How and when did you 'discover' Michael?
Through a NEWS report, a video, a magazine?

If you could say ONE thing to Michael NOW... What would it be?

:better:from Daryll.

Hello Daryll :ciao:

What era would you have liked to get 'in touch' with Michael?
The Thriller one, the BAD one, the Dangerous one, the gold pants eh HIStory one and so on...
Probably in the Thiller or Bad era

How and when did you 'discover' Michael?
Through a NEWS report, a video, a magazine?

THe first time I heard billie jean in the radio was the day after his death.. and I right away felt in love with it :)
About half a year later I got an own laptop and started to listen to all his songs and watch his interview and private home movies on youtube :)

If you could say ONE thing to Michael NOW... What would it be?

hm.. I'd probably say: I love you :)

:hello: Julia

1. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be, and why?

2. What is your favorite book you read as a child?

3. What is your favorite curse word? :eek: :D

4. Name a movie or movies you can watch over and over.

5. Is your bedroom messy or organized?

hello, my dear friend from RT :D

1. I wish I'd be more outgoing and frank with other people, cause I often behave reserved .... :unsure:

2. Famous Five by Enid Blyton - I devoured them when i was a child :D

3. damn :ermm:

4. There aren't really movies I can watch over and over again, cause after a time they bore me and I fall asleep during the first ten minutes ;) Last year I watched pirates of the carrabean and HP very often, but I can't see them anymore :lol:

5. organized :) my mother would probably kill me if my room was messy, cause she HATES that :lol:

Oh boy! I haven't been here in ages. :blush: My own thread is probably lying abandoned somewhere. :hysterical: And I have no idea wether or not I have answered all the questions. I shall check. :lol: Anyway, back to you.

1. If you could choose any place to go to, where would it be and why?
  2. Do you prefer chocolate or caramel? :D
  3. Name the first five words that come into your mind when you read the word "courage".
  4. Do you prefer hot or cold weather?

^ :lol:

:hiya:

1. I always wanted to go to New Zealand or America one time.... so I'd probably choose one of them..

2. chocloate :D

3. bravery, hero, justice, passion, loyality

4. hot weather! :sun:

^ I have now seen and answered your questions. :D Sorry it took so long. :D

1. What's your favorite animal?
  2. What's your favorite movie?
  3. Do you play any instruments?

^ yes I've seen it ;)

1. hm.. don't really have one.. :p , maybe elephants...

2. jungle child

3. Yes, I play flute :) :flute:

^ okay, that might be right...
I first really thought you were joking .. but maybe I reated you wrong.... :unsure:

Got a few more: :D

1. What is your favorite day of the week? Why?

2. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?

3. What is your zodiac sign?

4. I'm a tourist in your country.........which place(s) should I visit?

^ okay, that might be right...
I first really thought you were joking .. but maybe I reated you wrong.... :unsure:

I wasn't joking :no: I just wanted to know if you can swim. :hysterical: That's what this thread is for, after all. :D

@Simply Magic :)

Got a few more:
:jump:

1. What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
1. hm..Friday, cause that's when the weekend starts :D

2. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
2. I'd save some money for later, and give the rest to charity.

3. What is your zodiac sign?
3. Aries :D

4. I'm a tourist in your country.........which place(s) should I visit?
4. hm.. there's much to see here in Germany.. I'd say you should visit Berlin, Hamburg or Dresden, where are many sights., like the television tower or the "Frauenkirche".
If you like hiking you can go to the south, where is the highest mountain in Germany, the "Zugspitze".
If you prefer the seaside you should go to the north and vacation on one of the islands.
And there is an amusement park named Phantasialand in the west of Germany (in Brühl), where is a roller coaster called THE MICHAEL JACKSON THRILL RIDE :woohoo:

What is your favorite food?
Who is your favorite fictional character?

well... I like that he first seems to be bad and at the end it turns out that he belongs to the good side..
besides I think that he is the strongest characters in the book. I salute him for doing everything in his power to keep Harry alive, just because he loved his Mum...

What do you think is the most important thing in life?

What do you think is the most important thing in life?

hm.. good question!

I'd say love and family..

.. I think it's important that you have people around you, who love you :wub:

I'm going to steal your question, because I like it. :D

What is the most memorable thing someone has said to you?

^:lol: I guess I can't do something about that.. :D .. anyway I stealed that question too :ermm:

the first thing that comes into my mind is something my grandfather told me. He said something like: if you made one person happy, your life has kind of a scence, and I thought that was true in some way...

Last edited:
^You did :lmao: Well, then I don't feel all that wicked. :D

Nice. :)

What do you value more: wisdom or intelligence?

Back