Future Michael Jackson Projects: What do you want to see happen?

Billyjeanplxiv

Proud Member
Im just wondering what projects we are hoping to see out in the future.

*Bad Tour (Blu-Ray & DVD)
*Bad 25
*Posthumous album?
*Posthumous Duets Album?
*Ghost (Blu-Ray & DVD)
*Blu-Ray Michael Jackson's Vision? (unlikely)

.....what else can you guys think of?

I'd love to see Ghosts get a Blu-Ray release with all the 'making of' stuff as bonus. Make it a theater release as well! :D

And of course, the obvious Bad25+BadTour package, and a new album with unreleased song with all the original versions and demos as bonus on a second disc (a must, in my opinion).

Having the Raw, untouched, unmastered Demos would be a dream. Im dying to hear Hollywood's demo.

I'm not a big fan of butchering unreleased songs and demos (

Hollywoods Album is good, its tight and funky....but its not the demo. Throwback mix? close, but i find the Billie Jean sound annoying. The beatbox, and bridge are awesome though :)

but its not the Demo.

Another Day's Demo has a better guitar. its raw, funky, and cosmic.
Hold My Hand? Yea i have the demo, but i want the Demo they completed with the new strings added, but with the original drums.
(Akon changed the drum structure in the final song)

Bad tour DVD, BLU-RAY release plus show in theaters (plus lots of extras)
(Kansas - first night, MSG March 3 - whole show entirely live, Rotterdam, Wembley, LA 89 - last night)

Dangerous tour DVD, BLU-RAY release (plus lots of extras)
(Munich 1992, Cologne 1992, Monza 1992 July 7 (AMAZING MITM IN THAT CONCERT. I'M DYING TO SEE IT IN PRO), Wembley 1992, Tokyo 1992, Buenos Aires 1993 (with MITM from other night included), Moscow 1993, Mexico 1993)

Victory tour tour DVD, BLU-RAY release (plus lots of extras)

Triumph tour tour DVD, BLU-RAY release (plus lots of extras)

Video recordings of studio sessions (Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, History, Invincible) DVD, BLU-RAY release

Ghosts DVD, BLU-RAY release plus show in theaters

United We Stand 2001 - WMCIG, MITM plus Apollo Theather 2002 performances in DVD, BLU-RAY

This Is It 2 - more of actual rehearsals footage WITHOUT dubbing

HBO 1995 rehearsals

Remastered untouched demos from all eras

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All that comes in mind for now.

Last edited:
Remastered isnt always good.

Well, what I meant, I would want them in good quality instead of demos that sound like recorded with old cell phone Lol. I think it can be remastered as long as content itself is untouched.

Bad World Tour - Rome, Wembley, Los Angeles

Dangerous World Tour - Munich, Monza, Cologne (awesome Billie Jean and Beat It), Werchter, Wembley, Glasgow (his voice is so low here, i love it) Tokyo (last performances of Bad, TWYMMF, Bead IT Working Day and Night), Moscow, Sao Paolo, Buenos Aires (i love the drums) and Mexico.

HIStory World Tour - Tunis (Michael has so much energy and his voice is still in a good shape).

This is it - all 100 hours.
Every concert released in DVD and Blu-Ray.

Bad Tour 1988 on DVD/Blu Ray
Ghosts on DVD/Blu Ray
The Making Of Thriller on DVD/Blu Ray
Victory Tour on DVD/Blu Ray

Last edited:
It's plain to see what MJ fans want, if the Estate don't deliver this then they are utter morons to say the least.

To keep MJ fans in general happy:

- Bad Tour 88/89 in Blu-Ray with Hours of special features, making of, rehearsal footage.
- New album with 1) No Cascio Tracks 2) No changing of songs other than re mastering
- Deluxe version of album with demo recordings which aren't completed/vocal tracks incomplete etc
- Ghosts/Thriller on Blu-Ray with Making Of documentaries for both included

I would love to hear the songs that are outtakes from Michael's albums. They should release albums of those songs after digitally remastering the songs.

Last edited:
would love more footage of MJ recording, reharsing or just being creative... MJ filmed so much of his life, when he he was on tour he always had a cameraman to even shoot him offstage. There is probably 1000s of hours of interesting footage I would love to see.

:p no chance of a Bad Tour 88/89 Blu-Ray release... ever :/ Dangerus Tour Blu-Ray only possible is Bucharest! Victory Tour Blu-Ray possible if they find the film reels Triumph Tour Blu-Ray (if they find the film reels) Ghosts Blu-Ray with rehearsals, premiere and Photo shoots. HBO 1995 rehearsals and a full 3 hour feature length film with footage of Michael visiting hospitals all over the world, no interviews or commentary just Michael. we all know HIStory Munich is beng released in 3D but I would also like a 1996 show too.

Bad Tour (88/89) may be released on Blu Ray in the future if the estate finds the film reels. So don't give up hope yet

Also HIStory Tour Munich should never have an official release. I don't give a crap if it's in super duper, jaw dropping, crystal clear, eye popping HD quality. Munich was the weakest performance on the HIStory Tour and when a Michael Jackson concert get's an official release i wanna see him at his best.

I want new cd releases with unreleased songs..... like from Michael album
Some bad songs on that one but also 3-4 that I enjoyed A LOT.

Next project should be another album like the Michael album, minus the controversy. Prefer more then 10 tracks on the album too. CDs have a max capacity of 80 minutes. I'd like at least an hour or so of material..not 40 minutes.

After that, Dangerous 25.

What I would like the most...

I'm sure many or all of you know about "Thrill the World" (http://thrilltheworld.com/)

What I would like to see happen, or maybe even be a part of organizing, is something similar but have people come together to sing Heal The World. Imagine people all over the world, singing this song together all at once... I think it would be really special. Maybe on June 25th. (Maybe this exists already if so please let me know!)

Lark

There's already a new project in the works tentatively scheduled for mid/late 2013. My ideal project would be a twelve-track album (fifteen-track on the deluxe edition) with work primarily from 1998 to 2009. Focus on songs that require the least amount of reconstructing/the songs that are closest to complete, if not fully complete. Seek work from Neff-U, Brad Buxer, Michael Prince, RedOne (who has 4 or 5 songs that are complete enough to be released), will.i.am (who has 4 songs complete enough to be released), Rodney Jerkins (who has 8 fully finished recordings), etc. If any song needs some kind of touch-up, have the ORIGINATING PRODUCERS make any changes. Don't hire an outside source (i.e., Teddy Riley for Hollywood Tonight).

DO NOT include any songs that have previously leaked online or been released in any way, shape or form -- grant the fans with 100% new material. Michael apparently has 13 songs from this era that have not been registered at all, so be sure to include at least two or three of these as a little surprise (such as with I'm So Blue and Abortion Papers on Bad 25). Maybe include Men in Black as a bonus track as a little nod to the fans for sticking around this long.

My number-one rule/hope is that the family gives an okay to the album, just to provide any confirmation that the songs included are 110% undoubtable Michael Jackson. In terms of promotion, I would hope that the Estate treats this like Michael was still alive and it was a brand-new studio album. TV advertisements on as many stations as they can afford, posters, billboards, radio advertisements, public events (seeing as how Michael isn't here to promote the album himself, stage something fun and interactive to attract attention), etc.

The Estate can do right with this album. It probably won't be as big of a success, but we can try our best.

I think I misinterpreted the thread... do you mean product releases when you say "projects?"

If so, I would love to hear anything that might still be around that Michael did with Freddie Mercury and anything we haven't heard yet with Stevie Wonder. Basically any unreleased unfinished songs... song that were still in the process. I don't mind that they are not at the point Michael would have wanted them to be, I just love t hear his voice :) But I have a real interest in his collaborations as well.

Lark

Lark0016;3728266 said:
What I would like the most...

I'm sure many or all of you know about "Thrill the World" (http://thrilltheworld.com/)

What I would like to see happen, or maybe even be a part of organizing, is something similar but have people come together to sing Heal The World. Imagine people all over the world, singing this song together all at once... I think it would be really special. Maybe on June 25th. (Maybe this exists already if so please let me know!)

Lark

We have Major Love Prayer every month on 25th
http://www.majorloveprayer.org

Worldcry is on June 25, after majorloveprayer
I don´t find the homepage but here is a thread about it.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/123139-MJ-World-Cry-2012-Reenacting-HIStory-for-Charity
We do something for charity alone or in a group and at the same time we listen to-and sing-to Cry
"If we all cry at the same time tonight"

I think:
Making of Thriller blueray/DVD
Moonwalker Blueray/DVD (if it's coming out then Oops Awesome)
Ghosts Blue ray/ DVD
and the Oprah interveiw might be nice ( I read it but never saw it)

I think a Ghosts/30th anniversary Blu-ray release is a terrible idea. Both videos are available in 1080p high definition online, and it would be a waste of a release.

I think a Ghosts/30th anniversary Blu-ray release is a terrible idea. Both videos are available in 1080p high definition online, and it would be a waste of a release.

Though Ghosts is available but I'd like to have it in an official package, together with the Making of. Perhaps they can find some extra material too to make it more interesting for fans. Also I think Blue-ray would interest a lot of fans.

BTW, what is not available online? Everything is. Wembley 1988 is available, Bad 25 is available etc. So if someone does not want to buy something because it's available online, then he won't buy any release ever. Every album, every DVD etc. is leaked today to the Internet before its official release.

Bad Tour concert release from the films reels. Blu-ray/dvd and movie theater release!

Back