Happy Birthday Princess Paris!!!

Ankita

Proud Member
Wishing our beautiful Princess a very happy 14th birthday(April 3)!!! :birthday:

May you be blessed with perfect health, joy, love, peace and success now and always, darling! :angel:

Daddy has raised you and your wonderful brothers so well! We all are so proud of him, and of you three too! :yes:

Take care, be careful who you trust, live as daddy taught you, remember he's always with us, and do him proud! Always! :flowers:

With all our L.O.V.E,
The Michael Jackson fan family!

Happy birthday Paris! Wish you many more! May God bless you on this special day! Your dad is VERY proud of you. He's watching over you. :heart:

michael-and-paris-jackson.jpg

Happy birthday sweetheart. the army of love will always be here for you

images

Have a blessed and enjoyable birthday young lady!

Waw I wonder what she has planned for today! Do the kids still celebrate birthdays since they live with grandma? I hope she is having a wonderful day.

Is it Ok to post this? Blanket wrote a note to Paris :)

8ec96daa7d5c11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Is that note real. the wording is strange and the quality is terrible

Is that note real. the wording is strange and the quality is terrible

Yes it is real. Paris posted it on her instagram with the caption "aww my lil booboo".

The note goes

"Dear Paris, you are 14 now, your first year of teen (?) is complete. Now you have more friends probably, right & more priorities.
Well, have a good birthday & save me some cake, haha. Sincerely Blanket"

^^I guess it's "teenology". According to urban dic, it means "the science of dealing with teens and all of their issues, from an adult stand point."

It's truly a sweet note anyway and made me smile :) Wish Paris a wonderful 14th birthday!!

Yes it is real. Paris posted it on her instagram with the caption "aww my lil booboo".

The note goes

"Dear Paris, you are 14 now, your first year of teen (?) is complete. Now you have more friends probably, right & more priorities.
Well, have a good birthday & save me some cake, haha. Sincerely Blanket"

thanks

Some tweets from the family:
Caylaa B. Jacksonn™ ‏ @MixedChiccc
@ParisJackson happy birthday little cousin , I love you so much ❤
10:56 AM - 3 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone

8h La Toya Jackson ‏ @latoyajackson
@ParisJackson Happy 14th Birthday Paris!!! Wishing you a lovely wonderful day!!! Love you sweetie!!! Auntie La Toya
3:08 AM - 3 Apr 12 via Twitter for iPhone

8h ANTHONY JACKSON ♪ ‏ @ATONCLASSIC
Happy Birthday Paris. *I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT* @ParisJackson
3:00 AM - 3 Apr 12 via web

Happy Birthday Paris. It's been nice seeing a bit of your personality through your online presence. :) I hope this year is fantastic for you. Don't grow up too fast and have FUN!!

Back