[REQ] History album cover variations

Dudex

Proud Member
There was a photo of six different covers. Does anyone have it?

Do you mean you want the pictures of all the different HIStory albums?

Will upload them later, please wait...

Thanks,
Josed.

What is this, the final selection of the photos for the cover?
The last one says yes if I see correctly, why wasnt it chosen?
I've never seen this before..

Whoa! I have never seen this before. Very interesting. Thanks. I also wish I can see them in a larger size.

wow, i didn´t know that there are different album cover, the first one in the picture is really cool

I´m so sure I have seen them bigger, but I can´t remember where. :(

Is it possible to obtain individual scans of these? They're amazing!

Here it is.... Sorry but I can't find a better picture than this

history_cover.jpg

Jackson Rules;4278113 said:
Here it is.... Sorry but I can't find a better picture than this

history_cover.jpg

That’s alright, it’ll do. Thanks, I hadn’t seen this back in 2012 when it was originally posted. Quite interesting, especially to see what seems to be Michael’s handwriting approving of the one in lower right. From what I can make of them, that is also my favorite one, honestly. But I do understand why they went with the dark clouds after all - it wasn’t the brightest of times and the theme of so many of the songs wasn’t the lightest.

MoeJack;4278134 said:
You can learn more about the cover in my article here :): https://www.artofdesignonline.com/history1

Great article, thanks for sharing. Didn’t get the chance to read it in its entirety, just skimmed through it, but from what I can tell it was a most intriguing process. Diana Walczak, the sculptor was pregnant while doing all that? Cool! Can you guys imagine that her child is now a 26 years old ….? Wow

Last edited:
I like the one approved by Michael, but I also like the top left one and the center one at the bottom...
The first one looks like it has The Parthenon (the Greek temple) on it. The second one reminds me more of Ancient Rome, but I'm not sure.

Back