Member Support thread - come on in.

ivy

Proud Member
None of you are alone. Please use this thread to talk to each other, comfort each other and support each other. Together we are Michael's army of love. On this very hard day, please keep talking to us. We will get through this together. :hug:

I missed Michael a lot today :( One of the days it makes me real sad.

I miss you Mike and I'll always love you. God bless your soul, and thank you for changing my life.

Thanks Ivy for this :better: thread...

See, that's WHY MJJCommunity is my SOUL Home :heart:

No NEED to :cry: and feel LOST... I can just 'pop' in here and spread the L.O.V.E or rather leave my 'rant here so that I don't have to bother my folks with it... I've put them through HELL, the last 3 years... :blink:

Okay, it's 'heartbreaking' that I still do cry and still do get frustrated...
I kind of LOST 'myself' and FEEL like 'someone else' has taken over my body...
It's a weird thing to explain but I used to be so quiet and nice and now...
I'm like a 'ticking time bomb' ...

I can't watch TV any more cause I 'explode' into anger... I ONLY watch my FAVE DVD's now...
I can't listen to the radio any more as I 'cuss' at every stupid song... I ONLY listen to MJ Tunes...
I'm such a MOODY COW these days...

Yeash, I did see a Psych consult and he told me to stick to my 'schedule' and avoid STRESS, DUH...

On a POSITIVE note, however...
I'm MORE into my stories... I have MORE inspiration then I can handle...
That's my SALVATION...
I can EXPRESS all my fears and worries...Oh, dreams too in my stories... It's my ULTIMATE escape...

I NEVER did realize that this would have such an AFFECT on me... I had 'premonitions' that we would loose Michael in a 'horrible' way and hoped they were just silly nightmares...

Thanks for reading my rant and TAKE CARE you all...
As long as we have MJJCommunity we're NOT lost and ABANDONED...

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, WE'RE HERE WITH YOU...

It has been really bad for me lately anymore. Especially since it is getting closer to that horrible date. My insomnia has been really bad lately. I go up to bed. No matter how tired I might be feeling. And I am up again less than 2 hours later. Last night I didn't go to bed at all. I just don't see what the point is of going to bed. When you are going to be up again in 2 hours. Plus having those strange dreams doesn't help either. And they are not always about Michael. It was just earlier this past week. I started to have this horrible dream about Paris. But thankfully I forced myself awake before it could continue anymore than it did. Which was a good thing because I probably would have killed Oprah in that dream. Because of the horrible way she was treating Paris in that dream. Treating her as if she was some sort of a circus sideshow freak. Since that was the way she had saw her father. So this past month hasn't been too good for me. But sadly it is something I unfortunately have gotten used to it. And with the latest MJ items that is coming out in September I think. Unless it is already out now. I can feel no joy or excitement over it. The only thing I want to get in September is latest Sims 3 expansion pack. I am so going to L.O.V.E. playing with the zombies, werewolves, and the fairies. When I get that expansion pack. And the sad thing is I had felt some joy and excitement over what the next Sims 3 expansion pack was going to be. But yet I can not feel that way towards anything that is MJ related. At one time I did felt joy and excitement over anything that was MJ related. Of course this was back when we still had him.:boohoo I am still suffing from horrible depression over what had happen to him. And it only has gotten worst since I am unable to watch and listen to him like I used to. It's been over 2 years since I last watch him. If I want to watch one of my MJ related videos now. I have to pretend that I am watching him. And I can't even so much as to begin to tell you just how much it sucks having to do that. Especially when I think of all the MJ related stuff that I had either taped, downloaded, and bought in the past 19 years. And I can't watch a single one of them. Especially my beloved HIStory Concerts. That I miss watching more than any of my other MJ related stuff combined. And I haven't listen to him in about 3 months. So I can't even begin to tell you just how badly I miss doing that anymore. I am still learning to live with my depression unfortunately. Since thanks to the people in my life I can't get any help for my depression. I am still wearing all black clothes on most days. Always a black MJ t-shirt and black pants. It shows that I am still in mourning over him. As I always forever will be.:sad: :boohoo

It has been really bad for me lately anymore. Especially since it is getting closer to that horrible date. My insomnia has been really bad lately. I go up to bed. No matter how tired I might be feeling. And I am up again less than 2 hours later. Last night I didn't go to bed at all. I just don't see what the point is of going to bed. When you are going to be up again in 2 hours. Plus having those strange dreams doesn't help either. And they are not always about Michael. It was just earlier this past week. I started to have this horrible dream about Paris. But thankfully I forced myself awake before it could continue anymore than it did. Which was a good thing because I probably would have killed Oprah in that dream. Because of the horrible way she was treating Paris in that dream. Treating her as if she was some sort of a circus sideshow freak. Since that was the way she had saw her father. So this past month hasn't been too good for me. But sadly it is something I unfortunately have gotten used to it. And with the latest MJ items that is coming out in September I think. Unless it is already out now. I can feel no joy or excitement over it. The only thing I want to get in September is latest Sims 3 expansion pack. I am so going to L.O.V.E. playing with the zombies, werewolves, and the fairies. When I get that expansion pack. And the sad thing is I had felt some joy and excitement over what the next Sims 3 expansion pack was going to be. But yet I can not feel that way towards anything that is MJ related. At one time I did felt joy and excitement over anything that was MJ related. Of course this was back when we still had him.:boohoo I am still suffing from horrible depression over what had happen to him. And it only has gotten worst since I am unable to watch and listen to him like I used to. It's been over 2 years since I last watch him. If I want to watch one of my MJ related videos now. I have to pretend that I am watching him. And I can't even so much as to begin to tell you just how much it sucks having to do that. Especially when I think of all the MJ related stuff that I had either taped, downloaded, and bought in the past 19 years. And I can't watch a single one of them. Especially my beloved HIStory Concerts. That I miss watching more than any of my other MJ related stuff combined. And I haven't listen to him in about 3 months. So I can't even begin to tell you just how badly I miss doing that anymore. I am still learning to live with my depression unfortunately. Since thanks to the people in my life I can't get any help for my depression. I am still wearing all black clothes on most days. Always a black MJ t-shirt and black pants. It shows that I am still in mourning over him. As I always forever will be.:sad: :boohoo

I can only offer you my :better: dear... I FEEL your pain...
Oh, hell, I'm wearing Black this week too... I just didn't realize it yet...

Yeash, Feelings don't just go away and evaporate... I can only 'assure' you, you are not alone in your pain and sorrow... YOU have US, here... The MJJC Family full of :heart: understanding and support...

Take care MJsBollywoodgirl :better:

It's been a horrible 6 months for me personally and it's made me even more sensitive to emotional stimulus :( Even when reading Ivy's post made me eyes go watery :cry: I just need to do something on Monday as I would just stew if I was on my own.

I am ultra sensative lately. If I am out and I hear his music unexpectedly I start to cry. I am so proud of Michael. He carried himself with such grace through the worst of times. I am trying to follow his loving example.
I am beginning to realize this ache in my heart will never go away. I love you guys very much:wub:

Sometimes it feels like it just happened. Not 3 years ago now. It irritates me when people say this person is the next Michael or next king of pop. To me he could never be replaced and it seems disrespectful. Maybe I am sensitive especially this time of the year. There could never be another Michael. I still cry easily over anything. When I see pictures and videos of Michael I can laugh and smile. It's just there is a sadness that I feel deep down and I don't think that will go away. I will always miss him and always feel sad that he is gone. When something good happens for him and his legacy now or with his kids I just wish he could be here to see it too.

Robin Gibb remembers Michael Jackson (Also with Nile Rodgers)
http://youtu.be/t2N-JlT2ZzA

It always comfort me to hear others share their experiences and how they perceived Michael as a warm caring human being. They all seem to say the same this about him. That he was kind, innocent and a giving human being, We know that is true but is so comforting to hear others say it too. Robin Gibbs words were very moving and Nigel also had some very nice things to say, It comforts me to hear and know Michael had people in his life he could confide in and who cared about him..

Being Italian and Native American I have been taught in both cultures to celebrate ones life. Sure, there is a time for morning and sure, there are those songs and videos and so on that can bring feelings of loss and sadness but overall MJ's life is what I remember especially over these next few days. I know we all show our respect in different ways.
We are planning on some fun activities here from playing the Xbox game together as a family and being musicians we plan on playing his music and dancing and sporting our MJ apparel. I think it is important to share his life with my family. Of course, we will also take some time on the 25th to say a prayer for MJ's family friends and fans.
I just feel that MJ would want us to celebrate his life and his music more so then morn his death.
Please don't think I am criticizing anyone. I do not mean it that way at all. I just mean that we all deal with this in our own way. For me, celebration of life is what I have been taught through my families (both my Moms side and Dads side) cultural beliefs.
Oh, just wanted to add that I agree with marebear, There is no "Next King of Pop" he is the king and that is it. The title has been won! That is like when people say things like "they are the next Beatles" . First off, those people or bands never seem to make it quite that far and every step towards that title or goal usually ends up becoming nothing more then a copy. MJ's title is very safe for the rest of time! ;) The King still reigns!!!

I noticed I'm really feeling down in the last days and it's getting worse each day that is closer to the 25th. I'm having a hard time studying and sadly my exams are in full swing...at least I find it comforting to know that i'm not alone.

love u guys, Michael would be so proud if he knew how united we are and how much love for him is in our hearts! I really hope he felt it when he was still alive :cry:

:huggy:

I just can't focus on anything, I miss him too much...and I have an exam on Monday :sigh:

Robin Gibb remembers Michael Jackson (Also with Nile Rodgers)
http://youtu.be/t2N-JlT2ZzA

It always comfort me to hear others share their experiences and how they perceived Michael as a warm caring human being. They all seem to say the same this about him. That he was kind, innocent and a giving human being, We know that is true but is so comforting to hear others say it too. Robin Gibbs words were very moving and Nigel also had some very nice things to say, It comforts me to hear and know Michael had people in his life he could confide in and who cared about him..
Never saw this before. Love seeing and hearing new little stories, like Michael visiting with a boat in the middle of the night..:D. They were really good friends.

About Nile Rodgers. Michael knew who to ask. Wow, what an impressive CV (I knew his name, but didn't know he had a hand in all these songs!)

http://nilerodgers.com/about/biography

I can't believe it's been 3 years already :(
3 years since Michael hasn't been with us...3 years since Michael's last breath. It feels horrible when thinking about it :(

I just can't focus on anything, I miss him too much...and I have an exam on Monday :sigh:

Hugs :better:CinnamonGirl...

I have a PLAN.. Study it by 'telling' a Michael poster or piccie 'everything' you need to learn and if you get 'stuck' in your exam on Monday... Just ASK Michael for the answer :cheeky: TRUST me, It'll work... Just BELIEVE and MIRACLES will happen :angel:

HUGE HUGS to everyone in this thread... :better:

Michael would indeed be PROUD of you all...

I have a PLAN.. Study it by 'telling' a Michael poster or piccie 'everything' you need to learn and if you get 'stuck' in your exam on Monday... Just ASK Michael for the answer :cheeky: TRUST me, It'll work... Just BELIEVE and MIRACLES will happen :angel:

yeah, my exam is on monday too ... :(

Aww thank you Daryll, I'll try to follow your awesome advice! :girl_smile:

yeah, my exam is on monday too ... :sad:

Anyone needs to talk tweet me @PrinceMannix Honestly, I think it'd do me good sharing my pain aswell :( Really,really not looking forward to Monday. Oh, Michael :cry:

Sometimes it feels like it just happened. Not 3 years ago now. It irritates me when people say this person is the next Michael or next king of pop. To me he could never be replaced and it seems disrespectful. Maybe I am sensitive especially this time of the year. There could never be another Michael. I still cry easily over anything. When I see pictures and videos of Michael I can laugh and smile. It's just there is a sadness that I feel deep down and I don't think that will go away. I will always miss him and always feel sad that he is gone. When something good happens for him and his legacy now or with his kids I just wish he could be here to see it too.

I feel exactly the same say. It irritates me to no end when anyone makes a comment that so and so will be the next Michael Jackson. I have always said and will always say, there will NEVER be anyone who could even come close to Michael. He had it all. I don't want anyone to ever take his place. I, too, smile when I see pictures and watch videos of Michael, but afterwards I become very sad because such a fantastic human being was taken from us. There has not been a day that has gone by since Michael's death that I do not think of him and the painful events of June 25, 2009 will be etched in my mind forever. Michael will always be in my thoughts and in my heart.

I'll feel this way forever.... nothing will cure my (our) pain over the loss of Michael. :cry: *big sigh*

Same here.:sad: :boohoo There are still things that still bothers the hell out of me. Like hearing or seeing the name of the place of where he is now. Every single time I see or hear the name of the place. I just start crying over him all over again. I am on the verge of doing that right now.:boohoo Which is why I try to avoid any pictures or anything else that has to do with it. I still can't handle of where he is now. And where he is forever going to be. My happiness that I once had when we still had him. Is truly forever gone from me. I will never feel that way ever again. And the one thing that I really hate seeing anymore is happy people. Either on tv or in real life. It is something I truly hate seeing anymore. Because it is something I am never going to feel again.:sad: And the one thing I still can't believe. It was this time 3 years ago. I was so very happy and excited for Michael to be doing these concerts. Not even knowing what was about to happen in a day or so. And then feeling my happy world forever shattering. The second I had put my tv on. To watch the 6:30 pm news. And see them showing Michael's Jam performance from the Dangerous Bucharest Concert. And seeing the years coming on to my tv screen. Even now I still can not get that horrible image of how I found out. Out of my head. Nor some of the horrific vivid nightmares I had of him. All through that horrible first summer without him.:sad::boohoo

I feel the same way as last yer. 3 years.... it feels like it's been forever and it feels like it was yesterday.
I miss him, always will. There will always be something missing in me because he's not around.

3 Years today, and I miss him as much as I always will. I'll never forget what he taught me, and what he continues to teach me. I miss you Michael. :cry:

The anniversary always brings back the weird set of feelings from this day until essentially the end of 2009. The constant media attention every single day; every newspaper, every TV channel, every radio station, every website, every blog, every tweet... It was like living in a weird bubble of constant MJ reminders that he wasn't alive anymore.

They're getting fewer as time goes on, but does anyone else sometimes actually forget Michael's dead? Like listening to songs and stuff or just driving along and you suddenly remember he isn't off somewhere in California, the Middle East or Ireland? I was so used to searching for new pictures every week or so...

Three years sometimes feels incredibly short and inexplicably long.

There's no day I stop thinking of you. There are some days I try to remember you with joy for all the smiles you put on my face even in the saddest moments and all the happiness you've given me through out the years.
But there are other days I can't help feeling so sad, in pain, wondering why it had to be that way... :boohoo:
I'll miss you eternally My LOVE, My hero, one of the most beautiful, caring, compassionate, creative, outstanding human beings that ever lived! MY MICHAEL, no one will ever fill your shoes, neither your black fedora, nor your diamond glove! It will always remain empty... :broken_heart:

I'm having a really tough time today...I can't stop crying. I miss him so much :'(

I did better last year. I have been crying since yesterday. I am at work and people don't know what is wrong with me. I watched the BET special on Michael last night and my heart just broke for all he had to endure.
And he still chose to love which makes me love him even more.

Back