You're plans for June 25th?

Victor

Proud Member
Donations
$5.00
What will you guys do on the 25th of June?
I know it is a difficult and an emotional day for us all, but I think we should celebrate Michael's life.

Personally, I'll go around with the car with my friend and play Michael's music damn loud with the windows down so the people in my town hears the music of the king.. And then we will celebrate his life on lots of different ways, watch videos, concerts and listen to his music and "talk" about Michael.
On June 30th I will go to Michael's hand prints at Liseberg (Gothenburg) and lay some red roses next to his imprint.

L.O.V.E,
Victor Toivonen

p.s, sorry for my very bad English grammar..hope you guys understands anyway! :) hehe..

I will probably listen to Michael's music, watch videos, play my xbox kinects MJ Experience and Celebrate his life. The closer it gets to the 25th the harder it is.

I'm at at loss of what to do. I'm in the UK. My original plans have now changed. I was going to hold
a small party in my house but have been let down as my friend is working over the weekend. It was
only going to be a little get together with my friend, her granddaughter, and my daughter. I wanted to
go to London but that's not gonna happen because of money issues and a MJ fan event is taking place
on the Monday and it falls on a school day so not able to go :( There is a African festival over the
weekend in Liverpool, it's called Africa Oye. I was thinking of going to that as it would be nice way
of celebrating Michael, celebrating his culture. But not sure what to do now as the weather has been
a let down now. We seem to be having lots and lots of rain. I will of course be listening to his music,
watching videos and lighting some candles :)

That day I am just going to be watching anything that is non Michael related. Since I still can't handle watching him.:sad: :boohoo Thank God Shahrukh Khan is the perfect replacement to watch instead of Michael. And he is a fellow MJ fan. So watching him is almost like watching Michael. I am going to try to listen to him that day. But even that I still have a hard time of doing. It has been 3 months since I last listen to him. I am also going to be playing my Sims Medieval and Final Fantasy 9 games. I am going to be doing some sleeping that day. Just to make up some of the sleep that I had lost. Since thanks to that evil monster he cause me to suffer from insomnia now. I so wish I could send him on a one way trip down to Hell that day. I am going to be lighting one of those virtual online candles for him. And I am going to be crying and sadly thinking about him that day. As I always am anymore. And the only other MJ related thing I will be doing that day is wear one of my many black MJ t-shirts and wear my 3 MJ necklaces. Which is something I already do 24/7. Because I am still in mourning over him. As I will be probably forever. And I am still also suffering from such horrible depression over him.:sad: :boohoo And that is something I am still trying to learn to live with now. Since the MJ hating people in my life refuse to get help for me.:sad:

YEAHHHHH.... I'm going to BEST :bow: to have a few TRUE Michael days with my Dutch Friends :cheeky:
Be there at around 13H and I'll pay my RESPECTS to Michael... FEEL his energy and just have a GOOD time with friends and eat all I can at the nearby Mc Donalds...

Yep, it exactly means I'm that 'tainted' that I'm FREE on a Monday :tease:

I'm so HAPPY though that my friends don't mind and I have them to 'glue' me back together when the 'idiots' have 'ripped' me apart again :mello:

I have to work that day. I think of Michael everyday and I listen to his music everyday so Monday won't be any different. It's always going to be a sad day to remember.

I'll probably wear my MJ shirt and listen to his music. I live in NY so I know the Apollo will be having a vigil but I can't go there because it will be quite late for me so I'll just be home after school blasting MJ music :). Even though sometimes I can't believe he's not with us :(

I'll my mj shirt watch his videos,listen to his music and come on here

I have to work in the morning.
After that I'll watch TII and maybe watch some video's.

Took a day off from work. I've bought supplies to donate to a children's home in his memory. That has been my routine the last 2 years. I will also light a candle, and enjoy his music and videos the whole day.

What will you guys do on the 25th of June?
I know it is a difficult and an emotional day for us all, but I think we should celebrate Michael's life.

Personally, I'll go around with the car with my friend and play Michael's music damn loud with the windows down so the people in my town hears the music of the king.. And then we will celebrate his life on lots of different ways, watch videos, concerts and listen to his music and "talk" about Michael.
On June 30th I will go to Michael's hand prints at Liseberg (Gothenburg) and lay some red roses next to his imprint.

L.O.V.E,
Victor Toivonen

p.s, sorry for my very bad English grammar..hope you guys understands anyway! :) hehe..

http://www.radiolive.co.nz/This-is-...-death/tabid/506/articleID/28941/Default.aspx

I'll be putting on one of Michael's album on at work, watch a concert listen to a live album & Demos

I will be at uni tomorrow, I can't take the day off. But I have a small surprise for the students, the last slides of all my presentations have a tribute for Michael :) I am sure they will love it. And of course I'll be wearing my favourite MJ T-Shirt and listen exclusively to MJ music.

I've got things to do, but once I get home I'm really going to struggle. It's hit me hard this year.

I have to work tomorrow, but when I get home I'll be dedicating my evening to Michael...Listening to him, watching some videos, concerts...maybe start reading Moonwalk again...I've been reading it since I was about 11 years old, I must have read it God knows how many times lol

But it'll be my personal, private day with Michael which comforts me :)

Have booked the day off work as I never plan to work on that date since 2009....will be decorating our house with my husband...then it'll be watching videos later in the day...xx

I am going to be spending the day in bed, away from society, watch Michael. Don't want to inflict my sorrow and pain on everyone else in the house. Have gone to bed early tonight as I am nearly in hysterics so I hate to think what I will be like tomorrow.

Hi Snow White 1937, nice to meet a fellow teacher here :)

Your tribute for Michael sounds nice. I'm teacher myself and sometimes I like to bring Michael up during my lessons, too. Unfortunately I don't have lessons today on 25th, because it's a summer holiday here, otherwise I would be remembering Michael with my class in a way or another.

I guess I'm going to hang around here on MJJC today and watch some concerts. And of course I will play Michael's music all day long :)

Back