✌ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ♡~ JUNE 25th ~ ♡ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ✌

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
:praying~JUNE 25~ :8-25-03pray:

images

♡ FOR A MAN WHO LOVED AND TAUGHT THE WORLD HOW TO LOVE, FOR A MAN THAT BROUGHT PEOPLE TOGETHER THROUGH MUSIC/DANCE & LOVE, FOR A MAN WHO GAVE HIS ALL, FOR A MAN WHO WILL FOREVER BE LOVED AND MISSED...
YOU ARE ONE (NOT IN A MILLION/BILLION) BUT, IN A HUMANITY! THIS ONE IS FOR YOU MICHAEL. WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH. ♡

Fans+Hold+Candlelight+Vigil+Michael+Jackson+CSa-v1w5pDDl.jpg

‘Show You The Way To Go’/‘Blues Away’ which entered the Top 50 singles chart on June 4, hits number 1 in Britain holding for one week and remains on the charts for ten weeks. This is the boys’ first ever number one record in Britain.

the-jacksons-show-you-the-way-to-go-epic.jpg ___Blues_Away__Vinyl_Side_B_.jpg
SIDE A /////// SIDE B

Michael performs at the first ‘Michael Jackson And His Friends’ concert at the Olympic Stadium in Seoul in Korea. This date is chosen to mark the 49th anniversary of the Korean War. [VIDEO @ the end]

♡ 2009 ♡

The world is shocked to learn that Michael Jackson has died suddenly, aged 50, from a heart attack at the rented house he was occupying in Los Angeles. Michael was taken to the UCLA Medical Center by ambulance after collapsing at his home. A 911 call was made at 12.21pm. “The call came in because a person was not breathing,” says a spokesman for the Los Angeles City Fire Department, who says paramedics were dispatched to Michael’s Holmby Hills mansion shorty after noon. “When the team arrived, they saw that CPR was already in progress by someone at the home. The person (Michael) not breathing was transported to UCLA Medical Center and remains there.”

Following attempts by doctors to resuscitate Michael for an over an hour, Jermaine Jackson issued the following statement: “My brother, the legendary King of Pop Michael Jackson, is believed to have suffered cardiac arrest but the formal cause of death will not be known until his autopsy. Michael’s personal physician, who was with him at the time, attempted to resuscitate my brother, as did paramedics who transported him to Ronald Reagan UCLA medical centre. On arriving at the hospital, at approximately 1.14pm a team of doctors including emergency physicians and cardiologists attempted to resuscitate him. For periods of more than one hour. They were unsuccessful.” :pray:

fans-mourn-death-of-michael-jackson-169526284.jpg26jacksonscene1.600.jpgU127P200T1D251129F8DT20090625191911.jpglarge_Michael Jackson fans 0626.jpgP200906260950452109176582.jpg

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

MICHAEL JACKSON & FRIENDS IN SEOUL- 1999

[video=youtube;m96Ubbg2r0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m96Ubbg2r0Q[/video]

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"
So now I am looking for my angel all the time. I sit silently, turning my gaze inward. It wasn't long before I caught a glimpse of something. "Is that you, Angel, holding a candle?" One flicker and it was gone. Yet that was enough to set my heart wildly beating. Next time my angel will be waving a lamp, then holding a torch aloft, then lighting a bonfire."
-♥ Michael Jackson♥, 'Angel of Light'- Dancing the Dream

**Please feel free to share any feeling you have on this page… It has bee three years and it is still hard for a lot of us… I feel that, if it was not for Michael, All of us, who are here sharing ourselves, would not have been possible. I thank God for Michael every single day because not only has he changed my life, but he changed the way I see every, hear and feel, every single thing! He taught me how to Love, and how to say "I LOVE YOU" to anyone and everyone, with out having to feel vulnerable … So thank you Michael… you will always have a place in my heart… I love you MORE! ♥

:heart: WITH LOVE, L.
O.V.E. :heart:

Last edited:
Re: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?~ JUNE 25th ~ ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I miss MJ everyday. - June 25th hurts extra much...

Still can't believe it!

It's a lonely and empty world out there..since June 25 2009. We have come a long way since then and yet it feels like yesterday.
I will never ever betray your dreams Michael--I'll fight till my last breath for this world to be a better place

The last year before Michael died, 2008, was spent in Las Vegas and recording at the "Studio at the Palms"
http://www.palms.com/las-vegas-pearl-theater/studio-palms/
Zoe_Thrall_1_t650.jpg

TN-496445_studio_3.jpg

gallery5715.jpg

Staying at the Palms
As he recorded at the Palms, Jackson also sought to stay at the hotel with his young children, Prince, Paris and Prince Michael II (aka Blanket). Naturally, Jackson wanted complete privacy for his family. His known residence was a rented 10-acre mansion on Monte Cristo Way in northwest Las Vegas (at the time, Jackson also was considering a “Neverland”-style development in Henderson). The finest, and most secure, accommodations Maloof could offer on his property were the Hugh Hefner Suite in the Fantasy Tower. The villa was beautiful, spacious and safe. No one would think Jackson and his kids would be hanging out up there. But there was one problem. Call it “artistic differences.” “I came in there one day, and Michael had covered up all the nude pictures,” Maloof recalled Friday morning. “This was because of the kids. He didn’t want them looking at those pictures.” Maloof then helped Jackson move to a two-story Sky Villa just below the Hef suite. It was just Jackson, the three kids and him. “No one else could help with this because nobody else knew he was at the hotel,” Maloof said. “He was having issues with his security guard, and he was actually fired the second day he was there. So it was just us, moving all of these belongings, carrying them down the stairs because he didn’t want to use the elevator and risk someone recognizing him.” Jackson spent a few days in the two-story suite before being moved once more because the space had long been booked for a high-roller party by a group who also had reserved 300 rooms on the property. Without complaint, Jackson moved once more, in another Sky Villa suite one floor below the two-story residence. “It was brutal,” Maloof said. “The second move was harder than the first because they’d brought more stuff in -- but he understood our situation.” Jackson was a guest at the Palms far longer than Maloof expected, about 4 months. “It was very hush-hush,” Maloof said. “Nobody knew he was there. It’s only now that the CD is coming out that we can talk about it. But we want people to know, yeah, that he did a lot of work at the Palms. It’s pretty remarkable, remembering it all now, actually.”

http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/ka...l-jacksons-artistic-differences-while-record/

Michael's creative relationship with the Studio at the Palms in Las Vegas dates back to 2007 when he met with Vegas R&B singer-songwriter Ne-Yo to record music still unreleased. Michael also used the studio to record during two-week stretches in the fall of 2008 and in early 2009. The Studio is such a hidden place that, over the course of a few years, even Michael Jackson recorded two sessions at the hectic Palms, for weeks at a stretch, clandestinely. Jackson would stroll in wearing black jeans, a silk shirt and black leather jacket (no masks, no weirdo camouflage). His kids were in tow. He met with Vegas R&B singer-songwriter Ne-Yo to record music still unreleased. Jackson wrote on keyboards and sang. When he'd finish for the day, his music-in-progress would get dumped onto a portable hard drive and locked in a safe, erased from Studio computers for his protection. During a third visit, Jackson met with artists crafting a 2008 Super Bowl TV ad for SoBe fruit juices. It was in this studio that Jackson danced "Thriller" steps to show illustrators how SoBe's computer-animated lizards' needed to mimic his moves. You've not heard these Michael Jackson details before, because the $6 million, state-of-the-art Studio guards musicians' working seclusions with rare Vegas gravity, so they may work in peace.
http://www.lvrj.com/news/shhh-music-stars-work-in-secret-at-palms-studio-82579467.html

"He came in and, I don't know if you remember the commercial, but it was ad for SoBe soft drink, they had the lizard dance and they did it to 'Thriller,' " Thall recalled. "He came in with the animators. The ad was almost finished, and they were showing him the almost-finished product, with the lizards dancing, and Michael was actually showing them how to make the neck move even more precisely, closer to how he does it. It was fascinating."

[video=youtube;anLqu77uTH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLqu77uTH0[/video]

It truly was the day the music died, June 25, 2009

RIP Michael. You may be gone, but your music is still alive.

michael, you are in my heart forever. it's hard to get over you not being here. i am truly speechless.

Back