Jermaine Jackson: You Are Not Alone (The Musical)

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Awg6KJwCQAEJboJ.jpg

What the other person said about "legacy"? And, if that has to do with Michael? The This is It poster is in the back.

What the other person said about "legacy"? And, if that has to do with Michael? The This is It poster is in the back.

Any French speakers here that could translate what the other man says?

Did I understand right that Jermaine's book of Michael is going to be turned to musical?
There is enough material in Jermaine's life to turn his own life story to comedy, tragedy or even musical!
What is it with Jermaine, can he not do anything about himself, everything is about Michael!

the new musical comedy will be called ''the Legacy", beginning next december.

the guy said "the big jermaine jackson" LOL

It's time for Jermaine Jackson to stand on his OWN. Thereby making a name for himself, independent of his little brother, Michael Jackson.

How about DYNAMITE - THE MUSICAL. (Isn't that the name of one of Jermaine's songs?)

Then he can use all of his OWN music, because Lord knows, The Estate of Michael Jackson "most likely" will not allow him to use Michael's music in no dang musical. LOL!

So it's a musical comedy based on jermaine's book about mj, using the songs of cole porter and gershwin (presumably because they're out of copyright) with some french guy that jermaine - who has excellent judgement in these type of thngs - has hooked up with. What could possibly go wrong?

So it's a musical comedy based on jermaine's book about mj, using the songs of cole porter and gershwin (presumably because they're out of copyright) with some french guy that jermaine - who has excellent judgement in these type of thngs - has hooked up with. What could possibly go wrong?

:hysterical:

What could go wrong. Ah let's see:

The French dude could end up losing his company, just like the dudes who were going to finance Jermaine's LONE tribute to Michael. Remember that?

Any French speakers here that could translate what the other man says?

Did I understand right that Jermaine's book of Michael is going to be turned to musical?
There is enough material in Jermaine's life to turn his own life story to comedy, tragedy or even musical!
What is it with Jermaine, can he not do anything about himself, everything is about Michael!

Very funny!! You made me laugh.

What could go wrong. Ah let's see:

The French dude could end up losing his company, just like the dudes who were going to finance Jermaine's LONE tribute to Michael. Remember that?

HAAAAAAAAAAA I was going to say the same thing!!!! I see this guy's company dying a painful death in the future.

This new musical "extravaganza" MAY also explain why Jermaine doesn't think very highly of the MJ Immortal Show.

Homeboy trying to make some of that Immortal type money for himself. LOL! Of course that will NEVER happen, but if you're gonna DREAM, you might as well dream big, especially if your name is Jermaine "I'm doing an MJ tribute show all by myself" Jackson.

This new musical "extravaganza" MAY also explain why Jermaine doesn't think very highly of the MJ Immortal Show.

Homeboy trying to make some of that Immortal type money for himself. LOL! Of course that will NEVER happen, but if you're gonna DREAM, you might as well dream big, especially if your name is Jermaine "I'm doing an MJ tribute show all by myself" Jackson.

:hysterical:

http://www.jackson-source.com/news/959-jermaine-preparing-his-new-album

Song-snippet of duet in the link

Jermaine preparing his new album
Published on Tuesday, 25 September 2012 18:22.
Recently, Jermaine has been in the recording studio in Los Angeles with French producer and opera singer David Serero who posted photos on his Facebook profile of the studio session with the description Jermaine is preparing his new album. David revealed exclusively to Jackson Source that they recorded a jazz classics album titled I Wish You Love. He also shared a snippet of the duet track "Autumn Leaves". Jermaine and David are also working on a musical show based on Jermaine's book memoirs that will take place in on January 21, 26 and 27 2013 in Paris.

http://www.jackson-source.com/news/959-jermaine-preparing-his-new-album

Song-snippet of duet in the link

Jermaine preparing his new album
Published on Tuesday, 25 September 2012 18:22.
Recently, Jermaine has been in the recording studio in Los Angeles with French producer and opera singer David Serero who posted photos on his Facebook profile of the studio session with the description Jermaine is preparing his new album. David revealed exclusively to Jackson Source that they recorded a jazz classics album titled I Wish You Love. He also shared a snippet of the duet track "Autumn Leaves". Jermaine and David are also working on a musical show based on Jermaine's book memoirs that will take place in on January 21, 26 and 27 2013 in Paris.

Thank you for posting....but that was positively painful on the ears. Somehow I don't think the 'Legendary Jermaine' has got a winner here. I like the song 'Autumn leaves'..but it sounded as if it needed putting out of it's misery in this audio clip.

I notice in the video clip that Jermaine has taken to wearing 'Michaels' v necked white tee shirts....

When Jermaine comes with a project on his own where HE DOESN'T INCLUDE HIS FAMOUS YOUNGER BROTHER MICHAEL JACKSON, then I'd give him credit! Right now he's just a pathetic leech!

Give Jermaine SOME credit, he's not strictly ripping off Michael with his new studio project. No, I would say he takes more from Freddie Mercury working with Opera singer Montserrat Caballe for the album "Barcelona" this time. Though no doubt the image of Michael standing side-by-side with one of - if not the - most famous Opera singers of all time "inspired" this little venture of his.

Back