Michael Jackson’s Family Demands Estate’s Executors Resignation / Estate Responds

bluesky

Proud Member
note: admin can move this post where appropriate
​Michael Jackson’s Family Demands Estate’s Executors Resignation, Effective Immediately: ‘Fake, Flawed and Fraudulent’ (EXCLUSIVE)

O READ OFFICIAL LETTER FROM JACKSON FAMILY

Michael Jackson‘s family has demanded the executors of their late brother’s estate resign effective immediately, confirms Celebuzz.

In a scathing letter — obtained exclusively by Celebuzz and signed by Michael’s sisters Janet, Rebbie and brothers Tito, Randy and Jermaine Jackson — the family maintains that executors John Branca and John McClain faked the King of Pop’s last Will and Testament prior to his untimely death on June 25, 2009.

“At the time we couldn’t possibly fathom what is so obvious to us now: that the Will, without question, it’s Fake, Flawed and Fraudulent,” states the legal letter.

Read on for more details.
Received by Branca and McClain Tuesday, the Jackson family accuses the executors of falsifying a legal document in order to gain control of Michael’s estate against his wishes and using the court to seal any documents that might prove otherwise.
“Since the passing of Michael, our beloved brother, you have failed to perform your duties as executors of his estate, but what you have not failed at is taking advantage of a grieving mother, father and a grieving family,” says the Jackson’s letter. ”Our brother told us, in no uncertain terms and without hesitation in the months prior to his death, that he despised both of you and that he did not want either of you to have anything to do with his life or estate for that matter.”
The letter from the family also goes on to point out numerous inconsistencies, as well as alleged missing pages of Michael Jackson’s will.

“John Branca, when we called you regarding the Will you didn’t want to interrupt your vacation,” the family contends.”You said you wouldn’t return for four days, at which time you presented to our family am incomplete Will.”
“The Will that you presented did not have our brother’s signature on it, nor did it have a signature page attached to it. When asked about the missing signature page, John Branca replied, ‘it was on its way, and you were having just a little problem finding it’.

“Amongst many other inconsistencies in the Will, there is also a conflict around Michael’s location on the day he supposedly signed the Will, July 7, 2002.

“We have evidence that undoubtedly supports and proves that Michael was absolutely not in Los Angeles, California, on the date of his signature reflected in the Will at-hand.”

The Jacksons also threaten to escalate their claims to police for investigation of “potential criminal misconduct,” as well as having law firm Baker Hosteller launch legal action against the pair.

“We are going to take every appropriate action to seek justice and to see to it that the truth be known,” the letter states.
“You’ve dishonored everything that our brother Michael stood for. Your greed and hasty business decisions have shown that you have no regard for the preservation of his legacy, nor the quality of work that he exemplified.”

The Jacksons accuse the executors of robbing Michael’s children, Prince Michael Jr, 15, Paris, 14 and Prince Michael II “Blanket”, 10, and his mother, Katherine Jenkins, of rightful inheritances by increasing the percentage of the gross income the executors receive from the estate, as well as mismanaging projects the estate undertakes.

“Tragically your deceitful actions abrogate our brother’s hopes and dreams for the lives of his children, family and legacy,” the letter states.
Additionally, the family accuses executors Branca and McCalin of manipulating the court system during Michael’s mother’s wrongful death lawsuit against AEG, the entertainment company behind the star’s final tour.
The Jacksons say the company is using “heinous and heartless threats” against Jackson’s 82-year-old mother — who they reveal recently had a “mini-stroke” — to call off the suit.
“AEG has been very vocal about how they are going to destroy her and her family publicly and blame her for Michael’s death,” the family says.

“However, you did not hesitate writing a letter to Judge Palazuelos presiding over the AEG wrongful death case, wherein, you asked the judge to keep ALL documents handed over by AEG for discovery under court seal, clearly protecting AEG, but not protecting our mother nor our niece and nephews Paris, Prince and Blanket.

“Who are you working for? What is it that you don’t want to be known?
“We know there is most certainly a conspiracy surrounding our brother’s death and now coarse manipulation and fear are being used to cover it up.”

The family state in no uncertain terms they will stand united to ensure the executors step down.
“THIS HAS TO STOP NOW; NO MORE!! You will not succeed. John Branca, after our brother passed, you said to our mother, “I AM MICHAEL JACKSON NOW.” How dare you. Make no mistake, Mr. Branca, before we hit the stage, were a family and still to this day we are a family.”
Noticeably missing from the group of signatures, however, are Michael’s other siblings Jackie, Marlon and his outspoken sister LaToya Jackson.

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-07-17/...diately-fake-flawed-and-fraudulent-exclusive/

STATEMENT FROM MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE ATTORNEYS:

Recently, a letter was posted online from some of Michael Jackson's siblings, whom Michael chose not to name in his will, questioning the document’s validity and the naming of John Branca and John McClain as his Executors. Here is a statement from attorneys for the Estate in response to the online posting:

Any doubts about the validity of Michael’s will and his selection of Executors were thoroughly and completely debunked two years ago when a challenge was rejected by the Los Angeles County Superior Court, the California Court of Appeals and, finally, the California Supreme Court.

Under the supervision of Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, Co-Executors John Branca and John McClain have diligently carried out their fiduciary duties as well as their obligation to Michael to make sure that his Estate benefits the only family members he named in his will – his mother and his three children.

We are saddened that false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories are now being made by certain members of Michael’s family, whom he chose to leave out of his will. We are especially disheartened that they come at a time when remarkable progress has been made to secure the financial future of his children by turning around the Estate’s finances as well as during a time when so many of Michael’s fans, old and new, are enjoying his artistry through exciting new projects.

Is this nonsense true? If it is, it seems that some people are angry that they are losing the AEG case. Are we to believe it takes 3 years to realize the signature page was missing from a will? Anyway we heard all this before, about Michal being somewhere else. If they have proof of wrongdoing simple bring in the police and legal system. There is no need to write a letter. Further, if the court finds that Branca and company are not doing their duty, the court has ways of dealing with this. They do not need members of a family that was not in the will to do the job for them. In what way has the team not worked for the good of Michael's estate. I guess the Wales tribute was a better way to keep Michael's legacy going. If grandma had a mini stoke it is because of all the shady business deals and the law suites that people have pushed her into. If this is true, I wish her health improves.

Last edited:
This appears legit, and the resignation letter is signed by Jermaine Tito, Rebbie, Janet and Randy.

This is going to get ugly.

Letter

Jackson-Letter-1.jpg

Page 2

Jackson-Letter-2.jpg

Page 3

Jackson-Letter-3.jpg

Page 4

Jackson-Letter-4.jpg

Last edited:
I dont believe for one minute Michael told them any such thing about Branca. or the allegations of fraud.
or the threats they alledge .. they are also going over katherines head with this and attcking her advisors.
Jackson's are the ones that brought the Suite agaings AEG so why attack them for requiring depositions from them.
Plus it is the Jackson's that brought the children into this Law suite NOT AEG ..

I think they are also going to regret ever writing it ..

GreenEyedOne;3672052 said:
This appears legit, and the resignation letter is signed by Tito, Rebbie, Janet and Randy.

This is going to get ugly.

Well I want the estate lawyers to sue them, and then I hope the members of the family will not ask Katherine to ask the estate for money in order to funnel it to them to pay for their legal counsel. Why can't they get this into their heads that the prior will did not even include them.

Now that Michael is gone people can say he said anything, even though they did not see him.

I am surprised that Janet got herself involved in this though. Why do they have to do this right before the BAD celebration!!!!

Why would this turn up in some godforsaken tabloid?

Because even TMZ didn't buy it?

Didn't the courts or something approve them as executors? If there was something missing in the will wouldn't have become an issue at the beginning? It's been over 3 years now. I don't understand it. I don't want someone in the Jackson family running the estate.

^^Only the Jacksons who signed understand it. I expect to see them in some serious trouble in the near future.

I'm having my doubts about the legitimacy of this letter. There's no way they would send out a letter like that without having Katherine sign so they can use her as a human shield (especially considering that this letter is allegedly signed by some of her most protected cubs).

They never liked these guys running the estate in the first place. The debt is almost paid off and the for the most part they have done a good job. Did you ever see Janet at a cirque de soleil show? I find this interesting how this comes up just a few days after the article about Michael's debt almost paid off and how much money the estate has made. Don't the courts have to approve increase costs in anything like pay and all that?

Also, why is this the first time we are hearing about Katherine's "mini stroke". If that was true it would have been all over the media by now.

None of the objecting sibling have a legitimate standing on this issue so I don't think the estate are too worried about this rant.

marebear;3672065 said:
They never liked these guys running the estate in the first place. The debt is almost paid off and the for the most part they have done a good job. Did you ever see Janet at a cirque de soleil show? I find this interesting how this comes up just a few days after the article about Michael's debt almost paid off and how much money the estate has made. Don't the courts have to approve increase costs in anything like pay and all that?

Right, that is what I have said, that the courts have means to deal with admins who are not handling the estate. The team have to give an account to court. Look at all the high standard projects the estate is working on, how does the family think they can do better? It also seems that they are upset because the estate blocked items for the AEG case. I guess they rather have all Michael's business out there for the public to gloat over.

Are they freaking kidding? How dare they!? :bugeyed

The Estate has done a great job taking care of Michael's debts, assets and affairs. I simply don't get it but if they want a huge piece of Michael's fortune, it wouldn't surprise me! :angry:

Petrarose;3672072 said:
Right, that is what I have said, that the courts have means to deal with admins who are not handling the estate. The team have to give an account to court. Look at all the high standard projects the estate is working on, how does the family think they can do better? It also seems that they are upset because the estate blocked items for the AEG case. I guess they rather have all Michael's business out there for the public to gloat over.

It's sad when it seems the estate want to protect Michael's privacy more than his family does. It seems everything they have done they have to get approved by the court. They even put $30 million for Katherine and the kids in their trust last year I think or something like that. I don't even see a date on this letter.

One wonders who drafted the letter. I just noticed a curious thing--that they cc Randy at AEG. If this is mainly about the will, why cc someone from AEG? I strongly feel that their fears about losing the AEG case and a potential loss of anticipated dollars from AEG have influenced this letter. Of course they include their nieces interest in the letter to pretend that they are solely concerned about the heirs. Who would they like to appoint to be in charge of the estate? Randy?

I will have to draft a letter telling the estate I applaud their efforts on behalf of Michael and his heirs.

ARE THEY SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????? :doh:

Michael chose them as his estate , it says it all there in his will! I cant belive this :no:
its never enough for them and the worst part is michael's children will be stuck in the middle of all this :(

^^One wonders what they are saying to the children about the estate.

Hey - hold on a minute!

Isn't Tito's real name spelled Toriano?? Why is it spelled "Tariano" on the letter??? Anyone think that's weird?? Or did they really just spell his name wrong?

It's sad that the fan community uses a tabloid hoax as an opportunity to bash Michael's family. Wasn't he a victim of just the same judgement based on unverified press stories?

Edit: Wow.

Last edited:
I hate to say this but everytime things are going well for the estate and new things come up this kind of thing pops up or happens all the time. I don't see a signature for Tito either.

Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8 Yes, the letter is authentic.

262ny2d.jpg

Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8

We ask that everyone respects that this is a serious matter that will be handled by the proper authorities.

1z2issp.jpg

STATEMENT FROM MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE ATTORNEYS:

Recently, a letter was posted online from some of Michael Jackson's siblings, whom Michael chose not to name in his will, questioning the document’s validity and the naming of John Branca and John McClain as his Executors. Here is a statement from attorneys for the Estate in response to the online posting:

Any doubts about the validity of Michael’s will and his selection of Executors were thoroughly and completely debunked two years ago when a challenge was rejected by the Los Angeles County Superior Court, the California Court of Appeals and, finally, the California Supreme Court.

Under the supervision of Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, Co-Executors John Branca and John McClain have diligently carried out their fiduciary duties as well as their obligation to Michael to make sure that his Estate benefits the only family members he named in his will – his mother and his three children.

We are saddened that false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories are now being made by certain members of Michael’s family, whom he chose to leave out of his will. We are especially disheartened that they come at a time when remarkable progress has been made to secure the financial future of his children by turning around the Estate’s finances as well as during a time when so many of Michael’s fans, old and new, are enjoying his artistry through exciting new projects.

^^One wonders what they are saying to the children about the estate.

Oh i can bet they talking trash bout the estate to the children cuz since mike anit here they know they will get away with it.

I just hope the children will be smart enough to see the bull in all of this but its lil blanket i worry the most bout as he is so young. Paris will all know is a very headstrong young lady who tends not to let anyone talk bull with her, whereas prince is very much like hes father in the sense of being a lil withdrawn and that is also what worries me

FROM THE ESTATE:

So the estate is saying this letter is false?

There really isn't anything the Jackson's can do about them being the executors. The Will was upheld and shown to be valid by the Supreme Court, so it seems the executors are untouchable at this point, right?

Randy and Janet especially have never supported anything the estate does. What is expected to be gained from this? If something wasn't right with the will then surely the courts would have dealt with it. This always happens when good things are happening for Michael and his estate. I am tired of this.

Back