Page 346 of 346 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346
Results 5,176 to 5,184 of 5184

Thread: Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

"Please hold. All muses are busy right now, but your inspiration is important to us..."
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,803 Times in 561 Posts

Default Re: Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Quote Originally Posted by Soundmind View Post
    they had a painting in MJ' house which is worth up to $ 2 million? probably it's one of MJ's painting and after his death like everyone else they figured they could get it by claiming he gave it to them as a present
    Regarding paintings - something like this happened in our family with the only difference that the decedent actually specifically mentioned by name to whom this painting should go. (in his will) Family refuses to give up the painting despite having the heir having a legal right to the painting. The heir loves the painting but doesn't feel like having to go into the residence and remove it by force.

Lotsa shenanigans play around personal property, apparently. I can only imagine how people fight over every last toothbrush of Michael's.
    “And the sun and the moon sometimes argue over who will tuck me in at night. If you think I am having more fun than anyone on this planet, you are absolutely correct.” ― Hafez

“It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive.” C. W. Leadbeater

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pace,MioDolceCuore For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Quote Originally Posted by mynameiscande1 View Post
    Hi Ivy,

I just wanted to ask if Randy obtained conservatorship in respect of Mrs Jackson and if, for example, Rebbie was granted guardianship of Michael's three children.

Would that give them standing to challenge the executors?
    Fantasy with no basis in reality. The judge has ruled that TJ will continue after Katherine. Plus the children are old enough to tell the judge who they want, if Katherine can't continue they will be allowed to keep TJ or go with Diana Ross. Randy has no standing in the Michael Jackson Family Trust. He can scream, yell, make all the threats he likes, he has no standing and he cannot overturn anything.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pug For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 985
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,247 Times in 4,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pace,MioDolceCuore View Post
    Regarding paintings - something like this happened in our family with the only difference that the decedent actually specifically mentioned by name to whom this painting should go. (in his will) Family refuses to give up the painting despite having the heir having a legal right to the painting. The heir loves the painting but doesn't feel like having to go into the residence and remove it by force.

Lotsa shenanigans play around personal property, apparently. I can only imagine how people fight over every last toothbrush of Michael's.
    So so true. That is why I am keeping an open mind that the painting might have been promised to them. Maybe it was an understanding and Michael never spelled it out... who knows. However, that has nothing to do with the estate lawyer, and they will have to fight that battle on their own. It seems they have no documentation, though, so I can't see them winning this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Petrarose For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,220 Times in 4,834 Posts

Default Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Quote Originally Posted by maral View Post
    i sometimes wonder how Tmez turned out to be a good guy considering he was brought in by randy.
    I was reading A Jones' Conspiracy book again, and was wondering whether her info was correct regarding Randy bringing in TMezz or her info is correct and public has incorrect information?

Snippet from her book:
    Mesereau also knew that Jackson's previous attorneys had a strong desire to get their own "face-time" in the front of the camera. From Randy Mesereau heard about the antics of Mark Geragos, Michael's attorney who reportedly showed Randy Jackson out of the way, just after the first arraignment. Apparently, Mark Geragos pushed his way next to Michael's side, so he could be there for the "photo-op".
    People didn't know that Michael wasn't happy with "Hollywood" attorneys. People didn't know that Tom Mesereau become involved with the MJ case because Michael and Randy personally called Johnnie Cochran in the hospital to ask for Johnnie's advice. It was Johnnie Cochran who told Michael and Randy that T Mesereau was the man who would "get job done".

Does anyone else have info to that says otherwise?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubs For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,300 Times in 520 Posts

Default Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Quote Originally Posted by Bubs View Post
    I was reading A Jones' Conspiracy book again, and was wondering whether her info was correct regarding Randy bringing in TMezz or her info is correct and public has incorrect information?
    TMezz interview on how he was brought into case. Randy called him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0IDJEQLIdY
    "Of all the thousands of entertainers I have worked with, Michael was THE most outstanding. Many have tried and will try to copy him, but his talent will never be matched." Dick Clark

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 985
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,247 Times in 4,025 Posts

^^I read that info in the book too. It seems Johnie recommended TMez and he was called. Jones interviewed TMez, so what she wrote must be what he told her.

PS: how did we get on this angle about who brought TMez in the case?

Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,220 Times in 4,834 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petrarose View Post
    PS: how did we get on this angle about who brought TMez in the case?
    I know, it is so out of subject
    Maral posted a question "i sometimes wonder how Tmez turned out to be a good guy considering he was brought in by randy"
    I just read that part from A Jones book who brought in TMezz, so I got curious whether the credit of bringing in TMezz belongs to Randy

elusive moonwalker

Some use the reasoning that cause randy brought in tmez that made everything randy did and continues to do to mj ok. its his im a wonderful brother card

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,114 Times in 9,072 Posts

Bringing in TMez was just about the only good thing Randy did in his life.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HIStory For This Useful Post: