Blood On The Dance Floor vs Who Is It vs Dirty Diana

• Blood On The Dance Floor

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Who Is It

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Dirty Diana

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
Didn't think much about it, just as soon as I read Who Is it? I clicked that one!! :)
Love, Love, Love that song & the Video!! :heart:

Definitely Who Is It. It's my favorite song of all time, next to Billie Jean.

Blood On The Dance Floor,I didn't even need to use a brain muscle to figure that out ;)

I love these 3 songs and Who is it and Dirty Diana is my top two favorite MJ song. Both the story of my life. But I am going with Dirty Diana.

can't chose one between Blood On The Dance Floor and Who Is It :unsure:
I really love both :flowers:

Ugh, worst thing is all three songs are huge favorites of mine, but Dirty Diana has always been my doom :wub: all three are just fantastic.

Dirty Diana>Who is it>Blood on the Dance Floor

Gosh, it is so hard to choose one... I love all of them and each one for something different. But now, as a reflection of my mood, I choose Who Is It :)

This is kinda hard, since both BOTDF and Who Is It are in my personal top 10. I voted both, but if I had to choose once, it would be the latter.

I love Botdf and DD is one of the best, but nothing beats WII. Nothing!

Ok, only BJ.

WII takes the cake. Had to pause and think.
Coulda gone with BOTDF, but I came up with one criterion: "Which is better as an entire song?"
The vocal performance in both songs gives me goosebumps, but as a whole package, WII gets my vote.

P.S. I can see why T/S brought together these three songs. Subject matter, right? MJ songs about femme fatale.
All three songs def. are high up on the list of my all-time faves that deal with this particular topic.

BOTDF because of it's distinct sound and music video.

As much as I L.O.V.E. Dirty Diana and Blood On The Dance Floor. Who is It always have and always will have my vote. Mainly because of the fact that ever since the night of the Oprah Interview over 20 years ago. When I first heard that song from Michael. It had cause me to have this strange obsession with that song. And it has been the only MJ song I have this obsession with.

Back