Joe Jackson - ALL articles, epic and not so epic discussions of the Jackson family Patriarch

Re: Joe Jackson in the Puerto Rican day parade NYC

I was watching the Puerto Rican Day parade on TV when what do I see on the screen but none other than Joe Jackson on a float lol. I had to blink a couple of times to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/deelici0us/view/13010990/sizes/full

http://instagr.am/p/Ls91joQZKg/

Oh my goodness--he is everywhere. You know what, Joe loves to party. I was at the parade yesterday at 116 St. in Spanish Harlem, and I wonder if he was there too!!!

Lol that man is a hoot. Wonder if he's ever been to the parade before. Or maybe he just has some Puerto Rican friends who invited him.

^^Someone must have said Joe let's go and he did. Maybe he was in New York for the weekend and since this is the big event for the weekend, he went. How he got on the float, I do not know. I hope I am as active when I am his age!!!

Petrarose, it looks like Joe WAS at the Harlem festival. Apparently the clip I just posted above is from that. LOL is he that singer's agent or something? Or is that his girlfriend???

Joe Jackson Attends NYC Puerto Rican Day Parade 2012
Monday, June 11, 2012, 8:13Featured1 viewsAdd a comment

JOE JACKSON AT THE NYC PUERTO RICAN DAY PARADE
Puerto-Rican-Day-Parade.jpg

Joseph Jackson attended the New York City Puerto Rican Day Parade with many of his Puerto Rican Artists, Friends and business associates. Less than 3 weeks earlier Mr. Jackson was in Puerto Rico promoting the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute show “Forever King of Pop” slated to debute in September. He promised then and there to attend the parade in NYC on their national day and made good on the promise by traveling down to NYC to partake in the festivities. “It feels great, and I love the energy!”
http://www.jwjackson.com/?p=707

Petrarose, it looks like Joe WAS at the Harlem festival. Apparently the clip I just posted above is from that. LOL is he that singer's agent or something? Or is that his girlfriend???

Oh oh, but you have not heard everything--a friend told me today that his friend saw Joe at a bar in New Jersey yesterday. I say "way to go pa pa!!!!" He has been very busy this month going from state to state and from party to party!!!

Oh oh, but you have not heard everything--a friend told me today that his friend saw Joe at a bar in New Jersey yesterday. I say "way to go pa pa!!!!" He has been very busy this month going from state to state and from party to party!!!

Haha no kidding? What a character he is. It's true, Joe IS everywhere. I just don't know where he gets all this energy in his 80's.

suzynyc;3654348 said:
This just gets more bizarre. Who is that woman "singing"?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GQtNzuVXylY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif

Bubs;3654434 said:
Joe Jackson Attends NYC Puerto Rican Day Parade 2012
Monday, June 11, 2012, 8:13Featured1 viewsAdd a comment

JOE JACKSON AT THE NYC PUERTO RICAN DAY PARADE
Puerto-Rican-Day-Parade.jpg

Joseph Jackson attended the New York City Puerto Rican Day Parade with many of his Puerto Rican Artists, Friends and business associates. Less than 3 weeks earlier Mr. Jackson was in Puerto Rico promoting the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute show &#8220;Forever King of Pop&#8221; slated to debute in September. He promised then and there to attend the parade in NYC on their national day and made good on the promise by traveling down to NYC to partake in the festivities. &#8220;It feels great, and I love the energy!&#8221;
http://www.jwjackson.com/?p=707

:fear:

From Joe's website:
The 'pictures' can't have been very lost, if they are going to exhibit them.......

Mr. Jackson arrived in Tokyo, Japan together with Michael Jackson&#8217;s former Manager Dieter Wiesner. On display were exclusive never before seen pictures of Michael Jackson. Mr. Jackson and Mr. Wiesner accorded the Japanese Media several interviews and previewed a glimpse of an exclusive exhibit that is to be launched later next year.

http://www.jwjackson.com/?p=733

http://[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/zmjjoetokyo2013.jpg/][/URL]

Last edited:
Re: Joe and Dieter to arrange MJ exhibition in Japan next year? (2013) - The Lost Pictures?

Poor ole Joe, still scrambling in his efforts to come up with a HUGE payday on the back of his dearly departed son.

It's beyond embarrassing now, it's straight up shameful is what it is, in my opinion.

But, like times passed, I expect this latest venture to meet the same fate as ALL of the other ventures before this one, i.e. belts, amusement parks, cola (LOL), books, candy, ice cream bars, Gary project, reality show, perfume (Joe must be on vacation from selling his perfume at the kiosk in Vegas), movie about his life, and the new record label, can't forget about Joe Jackson's NEW record label. LOL!

(I'm guessing that it's not worth his while to try and become part of the brothers tour, like he TRIED to do with Michael.)

Re: Joe and Dieter to arrange MJ exhibition in Japan next year? (2013) - The Lost Pictures?

Every time I hear of another deal launched by the J's I think about how hurt Michael would be if he could see this.

Don't they need the estate to approve this or something?

The lost pictures? They probably mean to say the 'stolen pictures'.

"The Lost Pictures"?? Omg, what a joke!

The 'pictures' can't have been very lost, if they are going to exhibit them.......

Maybe the pictures were only a little lost:)

What is it with Joe and Katherine?
They are teaming up and doing business deals with all the people Michael didn't want around him?
Do they think that these people don't screw them over?

Wonder what is going to be Joe's next business idea?
Selling roasted peanuts carved with MJ on them in the street corner with Tom Sneddon?

Last edited:

If these are Joe's private photo's I don't imagine there's a lot that can be done about it. Dubious people still surrounding the Jackson family to milk whatever they can.

Reading things like this just make me want to puke. I see Joe as this sad old man, but Dieter just makes me sick.

If these are Joe's private photo's I don't imagine there's a lot that can be done about it. Dubious people still surrounding the Jackson family to milk whatever they can.

I wonder what the 'product for sale' will be.
I'm dubious they would make much money from an exhibition of photos. A book of photos, on the other hand.....?

Poor old Joe is still trying to come up with some business scam. I dont like him after what he said when Michael passed away.

Good for Mr Jackson if he wants to put some of his sons items on exhibit why not. Michael was joes son and he have every right.every year there is an auction with Michael's items for sale, but his own father can't, i don't see why not. as long as it is OK with the Estate. you go Joe.

Last edited:

Seeing the pictures, it's more likely that they are pictures taken by Wiesner. Copyright of the photos are with the people who took them but the image, likeliness and publicity is controlled by MJ Estate.

so technically it can be okay.

Back