Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,345 Times in 1,587 Posts

Default Positive MJ snippet(s) in the press / media

I just thought it would be good to share random positive sightings / mentions of MJ in the press....not specific articles, but just little snippets that refer to Michael as a good example/ role model/ are generally positive.

I found this one at the weekend, in the UK Sunday Times, (non tabloid paper). This paper always includes lots of folded-in supplements, and they are currently running a series called '100 answers every grown-up needs to know'....with different general knowledge topics each week. This week the topics included 'the human body' and one question (Q 77 )was ''Why can some people dance, and others can't?'.

I've included a scan below, for the pictures: Bad dancer, Good dancer, and Michael (Bad , in a good way)....Indeed, definitely something 'every grown-up needs to know'!

Oh, and in case the text is too small to read, the explanation is apparently to do with the way GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) varies in different people...scientists think it helps to make connections in the brain that enhance the learning process for sequences of dance moves.

http://

Date 16th Oct 12
    Last edited by myosotis; 16-10-2012 at 06:09 PM.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post: