Michael Fanfics: Do you like to read them?

Michael Fanfics: Do you like to read them?

• Yes, I love them and read them all the time

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • Not sure, but would give them a try

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • No. I've read some and didn't like them

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Don't care for 'em and wouldn't read any

Votes: 16 22.5%

• Total voters

MjsLovelyOne88

Proud Member
I've got to admit, I didn't care for any Michael fanfics in the past..because I felt they were too delusional, but then again that's why it's called "fiction" right? Anyways, lately I've been devoting my sleepless nights to reading some of these stories and I must confess, they've been quite enjoyable, because let's face it, many of us have made up stories about Michael and ourselves in our minds in the past..or might still do so *cough*:shifty:. So, what are your thoughts? Like them, hate 'em or don't care for them at all? :wild:

Eh..my answer doesn't really fit any of the poll options. I used to read them sometimes, but I haven't read one in a long time. Not too interested in them anymore. But I did like the ones I read.

I dont know, feels wrong :)

Last edited:
I don't like fanfics about real people in general, so no, I don't care for MJ fanfics either. I don't mind fanfics about fictional characters, for example I used to read a couple of Star Wars fanfics. But about real people - no.

I :heart: reading MJ fanfics cause I write them myself :naughty:

I sometimes think... I'm NOW gonna write a story NOT related to Michael and yep, he always 'pops' up as 'character' :cheeky:

I used to read loads of fanfiction when I was HOME but now I have to juggle 'real' life with my 'passion' of creating stories :smilerolleyes:

WHY do I love to read and write them?
It's a 'sticker' for the wounded soul... I just :wub: to write and feel Michael's character 'radiating' through a story...

Just for a little while, when you're reading, good authors bring him back to life and it's nice to have that feeling sometimes.

I don't consider myself a fan of MJ fanfics, but I did like some of the ones I've read.
I started reading some stories here and there a few years back. Haven't read any lately, tho.
I don't think I've completely lost interest or anything. Maybe it was just a phase where it was new to me like, "What is this?!" and got into it, but the fresh feeling started wearing off at some point, I guess.
Well, if I stumble upon any good stories again, I know I would become the same passionate reader I was.

"Realistic" (Yes, fanfics can be that!) ones are what I go for most of the time.
For example, if Michael is portrayed to be this perfect gentleman who can be everything for every girl, then the story wouldn't keep me interested.

Just for a little while, when you're reading, good authors bring him back to life and it's nice to have that feeling sometimes.
You do have a point. Maybe the number of fanfic readers increased not long after he passed?...
Me, I wasn't consciously looking for something to fill that void. Now that I think about it, probably, getting into the world of fanfics subconsciously became one of my ways of coping.

Great answers, it's so interesting to read what you all think :clapping: keep 'em coming.

Read them? I've written some myself :ninja:

But I don't have them saved anymore :(

Nope and don't care about them. Actually what does that even mean? :scratch:

Fictional stories about Michael and most likely, the writer and other secondary roles lol.

I can't really imagine lol. Is it like that "so Michael went there, he did awards speech over there, he came back home and did something else and then he played a video game. and then he went to sleep. and next day he met Lisa Marie and they went to candy store.." lol?

I can't really imagine lol. Is it like that "so Michael went there, he did awards speech over there, he came back home and did something else and then he played a video game. and then he went to sleep. and next day he met Lisa Marie and they went to candy store.." lol?

Most of what I've read is sexual lol

I see then. lol
In that case I'm leaving this thread. Carry on discussing gold pants or whatever you were in to, girls :p

Fan fictions are ok, but I feel that people tend to exaggerate a lot. A lot of times it feels like the character is named "Michael Jackson", but its really not the same Michael we all know in real life. I would like to read one where people don't change anything about him as a person, and build an interesting story around him. But then again, its called "fanfiction" for a reason and people are free to go wild with their imaginations lol
I have read quiet a few in the past, but soon realized that they are not my thing.

:hysterical: I know, like ..I went to his concert, it was amazing..blah blah, but then she ends up going to his dressing room and :smilerolleyes:

...bahaha...oh I know...and they start off so innocent, you think it's gonna be a completely PG story, but then............................................................:shifty: lol

...bahaha...oh I know...and they start off so innocent, you think it's gonna be a completely PG story, but then............................................................:shifty: lol

:lmao: I can't... lol yeah I know..it gets reaaaaaal crazy...:shifty: some of the things they write I mean :bugeyed: lol

REALLY!!? Do you...by any chance..still have them? :naughty: :lmao:

Well, I don't have them saved...But I think I know where I can find them....I must warn you though, they are VERY graphic....I didn't hold back :fear:

Some sexual fanfics are pretty tame.....Mine aren't AT ALL....lol...

Well, I don't have them saved...But I think I know where I can find them....I must warn you though, they are VERY graphic....I didn't hold back :fear:

Some sexual fanfics are pretty tame.....Mine aren't AT ALL....lol...
:hysterical: Oh it's ok girl, bring them on! :naughty: (LOL I sound so desperate :blush:)

Fan fictions are ok, but I feel that people tend to exaggerate a lot. A lot of times it feels like the character is named "Michael Jackson", but its really not the same Michael we all know in real life. I would like to read one where people don't change anything about him as a person, and build an interesting story around him. But then again, its called "fanfiction" for a reason and people are free to go wild with their imaginations lol
I have read quiet a few in the past, but soon realized that they are not my thing.

Yeah, I would like more of those kinds too. Sexual ones are all good, but then I wish there were more non-sexual stories too, if you know what I'm saying. I haven't found too many. Like alternate history or something, you could go in a lot of directions with that. Where's the "serious" writers? lol I did write a Michael fanfic once, but it was a G-rated cute story :)

I do. I love reading them even the hot and cute ones with any girls falling for Michael and he does the same.

I wrote some myself. They're mostly +18 stories I wrote, I know they're not allowed here, but I wrote them on another MJ fanclub site. I have 1 completed and the rest are currently work in progress. I wanted to do an MJ/Anime stories I'm planning.

The thing is, technically, we don't know what he was like in real life. Plus, he kept himself way more "mysterious" than all these celebs do these days. No Twitter, no Instagram, no blog, no webisode, etc.
As you pointed out, some writers take advantage of that factor to the fullest and I'm cool with that.
I do get where you're coming from, tho, cuz we fans believe we know the real Michael, even though it's just to a certain extent. Like, his love for music, his love for children, his strong beliefs, and so on.
I wouldn't like it if those qualities are wiped out. At the very least, the story wouldn't hold my attention.

Back