Collector Goals?

Dilan

Proud Member
I'm interested. What goals do any of you memorabilia collectors have that you think you will be able to achieve? I'm personally trying to get one of every ticket from the the bad, history and dangerous tour. :)

Wow, that's an ambitious goal!

Personally now I'm trying to collect all J5 and Jacksons studio and live albums. I just found out how to order from Amazon and it's great because a lot of that stuff isn't available here.

Getting every ticket from all of Michael's tours would be amazing! That is a great goal. What tickets do you have now?

My goal is to collect all of MJ's solo Vinyl and CD albums and singles. I already have the LPs and a large number of the vinyl 45s with picture sleeves. I try to collect all versions from all different countries too, as some are different. And of course I have all the albums on CD, and a fair amount of the CD singles.

EML;3751476 said:
Getting every ticket from all of Michael's tours would be amazing! That is a great goal. What tickets do you have now?

My goal is to collect all of MJ's solo Vinyl and CD albums and singles. I already have the LPs and a large number of the vinyl 45s with picture sleeves. I try to collect all versions from all different countries too, as some are different. And of course I have all the albums on CD, and a fair amount of the CD singles.

Not many since i've recently decided on doing this. (I'm gonna try and get a bunch at christmas!) It'll be hard though seeing as one bad tour ticket went for £60. Let alone the value of the private bad tour concert in madison square in 1989 lol. I can imagine CDs and singles being fun with all the different versions there are I mean there are tons of interesting ones. If you haven't seen it already you should check out this page on MJJCollectors listing the rarest MJ CDs, vinyls, boxsets etc http://www.mjjcollectors.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=285:rarest-michael-jackson-promotional-cds&catid=60:memorabilia-spotlight&Itemid=151 just scroll to the bottom to see the rest :)

Dilan;3751490 said:
Not many since i've recently decided on doing this. (I'm gonna try and get a bunch at christmas!) It'll be hard though seeing as one bad tour ticket went for £60. Let alone the value of the private bad tour concert in madison square in 1989 lol. I can imagine CDs and singles being fun with all the different versions there are I mean there are tons of interesting ones. If you haven't seen it already you should check out this page on MJJCollectors listing the rarest MJ CDs, vinyls, boxsets etc http://www.mjjcollectors.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=285:rarest-michael-jackson-promotional-cds&catid=60:memorabilia-spotlight&Itemid=151 just scroll to the bottom to see the rest :)

I enjoy collecting. It just takes time and you will build your collection. Lately I've been focused on vinyl.

Thanks for the link. I actually have the two USA promo CD singles of Jam, white and yellow covers. And the regular USA single.

I wish you the best on your collection! :)

^Wow, your Thriller 25 collection is very impressive!

I'm not a very focused collector, but I do have a few collection goals at the moment. I want to complete my dolls and figurines collection and Michael's solo albums in LP MIP or sealed condition.

I'm into collecting MJ figures lately unofficial and official as long as it looks like him. It just sorta happened :yes: and I think their so cute to have. Only going for the ones I truly want and that I can actually afford. Some take a lil savings time though. So for me it's only 4 more to go. As well as finishing my J5 CD collection of their albums, Only missin 4 more of those too that I want. =)

I seem to be working on without meaning to MJ's books and CDs. I am only collecting the books that don't talk trash about him. I am on the look out for affordable MJ posters since I only have one.

I have another goal, which I haven't included in the first post - that is, to collect official posters released from Thriller period onwards. Doubt whether I will be able to get all in this lifetime :p

Been an on and off MJ collector since 1990. And I never really had any goals of what certain type of MJ items that I want. I just collect MJ items that I want. But lately I have been finding myself of wanting to collect every thing that has to do with Who Is It that has ever been made. Mainly collecting all the different song versions. I have had this obsession for that song for almost 20 years now. Blame the Oprah interview for that.

My goal is to get all realeased and leaked mj tracks in best quality. also all concert in best quality :)

Recently i have set my mind on an autograph. Dont care what its on, as long as it real. Main goal is to have all vinyl singles first. After that ill decide what might come after:)

I'd like to get my mitts on the tourbooks from Bad, Dangerous. I'd also love to get a hold of a piece of his writing, e.i. the notes that he's sent down to fans, or notes from his notebook when he'd jotted down song lyrics.

My goal this year to get most of Michael's T-shirts , in 2014 if l am still alive l will collect Michael's singles.

Back