Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 791 Posts

Default Re: Jordan Chandler Discussion Thread

As you can plainly see, by this Video, Gavin truly was sick with Cancer, Michael really did follow in Jesus' footsteps, in letting the little children come to him!

Michael is really great! He has no snobbery to him, he's just a good kid. Michael is a gentle spirit and he takes over our kids. He loves kid's, we watch a lot of cartoons together. - Linda McCartney being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhZPy0ZeuvI

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AliCat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,010 Times in 679 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robbsaber01 View Post
    A confession from Jordan would create more of an impact than the arvizos because in '93 there was no trial.
    I agree, but if the Arvizo's were ever taped admitting what really happened, it would also be a big deal and it would stir up how it was ever allowed to happen, and make people rethink Jordan.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 371
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,206 Posts

Jackson also addressed Michael's 2005 child sex abuse trial.

"Well, you know that there was a reason why that happened," Jackson said. "They were trying to take control over Michael's life. Michael has paid out a lot of money, you know, what is it? Something like $22 million, you know, to keep this thing hushed down."
    What the hell Papa Joe....what the hell? Hush money, really? Someone shoot me! HUH! Is he not aware MJ insurance got involved, is he not aware even after the settlement there was still an on goin criminal investigation that the out of court settlement did NOT stop! I know the general public is ignorant of these facts but, sh*t MJs own fam too? Gotta be kiddin me!
    Last edited by bluetopez; 31-01-2013 at 06:52 AM.

"I always want to do music that influences and inspires each generation. Let's face it: Who wants mortality?" -MJ

I'll ALWAYS
    LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! <3

My MJ FB
    page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-am-...44452185586019

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluetopez For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,356 Times in 3,647 Posts

Isn't he aware MJ's insurance company paid out fraud? That's not hush money, dafuq! He's not sane and sensible enough to give interviews.

It's not fair, yes Tom Mesereau vindicated Michael in court and the jury fortunately found out those charges were a damn lie but justice for him was incomplete. The prosecution falsified evidence, the Arvizos commited fraud and what happened to all of them? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, the Arvizos have a normal life, they have friends, they'll recieve college educaction thanks to Zonen, they don't deserve all the good things they've got, Gavin is the one that should be dead instead of Michael.
    Last edited by Snow White luvs Peter Pan; 31-01-2013 at 01:10 PM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snow White luvs Peter Pan For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 424 Posts

I'm sorry. but personally, what Joe said made me sick to my stomach. I know he's elderly. But if he can't defend Michael any better than to say something like that, it's not worth talking about Michael at all, in my opinion. Joe's comments about the allegations are going to be everywhere in the media tomorrow. And I am not looking forward to that.
    Last edited by Kingofpop4ever3000; 31-01-2013 at 07:38 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofpop4ever3000 For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,317 Times in 1,381 Posts

I too am mad bout what joe said bout the alleagtions...I MEAN WTF!!!!! :rant:

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8701girl For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 985
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,247 Times in 4,025 Posts

Guys I am reading the transcripts from the 05 trial, & that kid sounds like a professional on the stand in the way he sounds vague, forgets everything, and changes his testimony so many times, that my head is spinning (reminds me of White).

Anyway about June: She claims that Michael was supposed to go to this Cirque show with the kid, the person from the show called & said Michael did not show up, then Michael came into the house crying that June did not trust him & he thought they were family, Michael begged June to let Jordan sleep over, June said she had problems with men letting her down & then agreed to let Jordan sleep over. Now the way this evidence was given obviously was done to show Michael as some neurotic, foolish, degenerate who was aching for this kid to spend the night. Has TMez or anyone commented on that piece of evidence.

I notice also she stresses that Michael separates kid from family, kid ignores dad now, other mom tells June that Michael will drop her son as he did hers & that she wanted her son to record in Michael's studio (or something like that), so it seems they are trying to say that this is a deliberate ploy Michael has to make a child focus all the attention on him. I also notice that both women wanted Michael to give their family everything & they used their sons because they knew Michael liked children. So it seems to me that this was a character trait that people noticed about Michael, i.e., his love of children, and used it as a way to get favors from him. They could present their child for him to help & then use that as leverage to get Michael to help the whole family. I notice also that there is always a family attached to the children, & with the exception of the wealthier families, the families expected mega gifts like careers.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Petrarose For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

It's interesting because Jordan's own version of events according to the psychiatrist interview is different from June's.

Jordan claimed he slept in MJ's room and then June found out and got upset the next day.

In June's version Jordan wants to sleep in MJ's room and MJ cries so she lets it happen.

So what really happened?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to la_cienega For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

^^What really happened? I am sure we can find another variation of this, if we look at the other interviews too.

Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,114 Times in 9,072 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petrarose View Post

I notice also she stresses that Michael separates kid from family, kid ignores dad now, other mom tells June that Michael will drop her son as he did hers & that she wanted her son to record in Michael's studio (or something like that), so it seems they are trying to say that this is a deliberate ploy Michael has to make a child focus all the attention on him. I also notice that both women wanted Michael to give their family everything & they used their sons because they knew Michael liked children. So it seems to me that this was a character trait that people noticed about Michael, i.e., his love of children, and used it as a way to get favors from him. They could present their child for him to help & then use that as leverage to get Michael to help the whole family. I notice also that there is always a family attached to the children, & with the exception of the wealthier families, the families expected mega gifts like careers.
    Funny that they try to make it appear like that. I guess this was the script Evan gave to June.

However, Michael also spent time in Evan's house and with Evan's side of the family, so how does that correlate with the claim Michael tried to seperate kids from their fathers? Michael only started to pull back from Evan after Evan started to behave totally weird and asking him and Jordan bizarre questions and started to suggest he wanted Michael to support his screenwriter career and to build an addition to his house or build a new house for him.

This suggestion how Michael allegedly preyed on broken families without a father or tried to isolate kids from their fathers is quite simply not true. Ask Dominic Cascio, Kit Culkin or many other dads who were allowed to be around Michael just as much as the kids and the mothers. Jordan actually had two fathers (a biological and a step-father). But he cut off Evan after Evan started to act totally crazy - which is completely understandable.

other mom tells June that Michael will drop her son as he did hers & that she wanted her son to record in Michael's studio (or something like that)
    I guess this was Wade Robson's mother, Joy because at the time it was Wade whose career was supported by Michael. But I doubt Joy told June something like that about Michael dropping her son, since Michael remained friends with Wade into adulthood as well. He testified for the defense in 2005, as well as Joy.

However, I always wondered if this was the thing how Evan got Jordan support his plot: that they told him that Michael would soon "drop him" anyway, so at least they should get money out of this (the whole family seems pretty material to me, including Jordan). Actually, when Dr. Gardner asked Jordan how this alleged molestation could have hurt him, his answer is pretty odd:

"When you say it could have hurt you, how could it have hurt you?"

"Everybody thinks what he was doing could hurt, otherwise it wouldn't be a crime."

"Okay, how could it hurt? As you see it, how could it hurt you?"

"Because - that's a touchy subject, I guess. It separates you from any other people."

"How?"

"I don't know."

"Just your own guess."

"It could make me depressed or something, I don't know."

"Well, this is important. You say it's a crime. Why is it a crime?"

"Because, like I said before, he's using his experience, power, age - - "

"How could this have left you? If this had gone on and not been interrupted, how could you have ended up?"

"According to his pattern, I believe he would have left me and, sort of dumped me, I guess you could call it. And I would be, sort of, a vegetable."
    What "pattern"? There wasn't any other accuser. So who told Jordan this?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HIStory For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

And the whole "experience, power, age" etc was what Evan Chandler was quoted as saying in the taped transcript. How did Jordan manage to repeat Evan's exact problem with MJ when there was no known sexual abuse?

So Jordan's big problem would be that MJ would dump him. Not that he'd been abused and how awful that is for a child, but that he would be ditched. Imagine the complaint from a Sandusky family member saying the worst thing he could do was dump him?

Wade Robson was close to MJ till the day he died, his mother said they visited NL pretty much once a year, Wade would invite his friends AND girlfriends over to NL. Imagine bringing your girlfriend over to the site you'd been abused.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to la_cienega For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    However, I always wondered if this was the thing how Evan got Jordan support his plot: that they told him that Michael would soon "drop him" anyway, so at least they should get money out of this (the whole family seems pretty material to me, including Jordan). Actually, when Dr. Gardner asked Jordan how this alleged molestation could have hurt him, his answer is pretty odd:

What "pattern"? There wasn't any other accuser. So who told Jordan this?
    I believe so too, because even the way he talks about Michael using his power, age... what kid talks like that. It sounds to me like something Sned or one of them would say. Obviously he was coached.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Petrarose For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,114 Times in 9,072 Posts

Oh yes, he was absolutely coached! These are quotes from the phone conversation between Evan and Dave Schwartz in July, 1993:

“MR. CHANDLER: But it could have been used to advantage, and in some ways Michael is using his age and experience and his money and his power to great advantage to Jordy.“

“MR. CHANDLER: It was the saddest thing I [tape irregularity]. I mean, how do you do that? 13 years old. There's no -- you know, and a [tape irregularity] just come into it? I ask you this: If Michael Jackson were just some 34-year-old person, would this be happening? No. He's got power, he's got money, he's got seduction. [tape irregularity] happening [tape irregularity] they've been seduced away from the family by power and by money.”

“MR. CHANDLER: He could be the same person without the power and the money, and they wouldn't even be talking to him. You know it and I know it. So for power and money and his image, June and Jordy have broken up the family, and even though [tape irregularity] a lot better, because I've sat down and talked to him, and I've told him long before it came down to going this far –“
    Now, let's look at what Jordan told to Dr. Gardner in October!

"You still wanted to go on the tour?"

"Yes, at the time."

"Why is that?"

"Because I was having fun. At the time, the things Michael was doing to me, they didn't affect me. Like, I didn't think anything was totally wrong with what he was doing since he was my friend, and he kept on telling me that he would never hurt me. But presently I see that he was obviously lying."

"You're saying you didn't realize it could hurt you? Is that what you're - - "

"I didn't see anything wrong with it."

"Do you see the wrong in it now?"

"Of course."

"What is wrong as you see it?"

"Because he's a grown-up and he's using his experience, of his age in manipulating and coercing younger people who don't have as much experience as him, and don't have the ability to say no to someone powerful like that. He's using his power, his experience, his age – his overwhelmingness - to get what he wants."
    And again what I have quoted above:

"When you say it could have hurt you, how could it have hurt you?"

"Everybody thinks what he was doing could hurt, otherwise it wouldn't be a crime."

"Okay, how could it hurt? As you see it, how could it hurt you?"

"Because - that's a touchy subject, I guess. It separates you from any other people."

"How?"

"I don't know."

"Just your own guess."

"It could make me depressed or something, I don't know."

"Well, this is important. You say it's a crime. Why is it a crime?"

"Because, like I said before, he's using his experience, power, age - - "

"How could this have left you? If this had gone on and not been interrupted, how could you have ended up?"

"According to his pattern, I believe he would have left me and, sort of dumped me, I guess you could call it. And I would be, sort of, a vegetable."
    Keep in mind that according to Ray's book once Jordan “confessed” to his father on July 16 by answering with an almost inaudible “yes” to the question if MJ touched his penis, they supposedly never talked about the allegations again! So how does Jordan end up using the same words, same phrases, same logic with Dr. Gardner as his father did with Schwartz? Of course, he was coached.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HIStory For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,317 Times in 1,381 Posts

Also the answers that jordy has given to that dr gardner sounds way older than 12 yrs old..there isnt a 12 yr old i know that talks like that

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

^ He was 13, but yes even Bill O'Reilly said he thought Jordan did not sound like a child.