Jordan Chandler Discussion Thread

Big Apple2

Proud Member
I always dreamed of this big "death bed" confession. I don't know, maybe I watch too many movies. LOL!

I still hold out hope, that one day he will tell the world what really happened. Keeping The Faith!

Re: Redemption: A New Michael Jackson Movie

Interesting that sullivan wrote, presumably via ray, that jordan was hoping that with both mj and evan now dead, things would die down and he would be left alone, to spend his millions i suppose. And then in his tv interviews promoting his book, sullivan was putting the spotlight squarely on jordan as holding the one and only key to mj's innocence/guilt. I hope that jordan feels that pressure every single day.

I always dreamed of this big "death bed" confession. I don't know, maybe I watch too many movies. LOL!

I still hold out hope, that one day he will tell the world what really happened. Keeping The Faith!

Of course, a death bed confession would be better than nothing and I too hope for it, but a death bed confession is still some 50-60 or more years away. He's only 32. He's obviously a coward, otherwise he would have already done the right thing.

I know this is not laughing matter, but all the dead bed talk made me burst out laughing:D

Respect, I agree he is coward.
Hopefully he reads here our comments and feels sting in his heart.

I hope that jordan feels that pressure every single day.
Me too, and when it is his time to go, I hope the direction is downstairs when the man with pitchfork can poke him with it to the eternity. Serves him right.

jordan was hoping that with both mj and evan now dead, things would die down and he would be left alone
Michael is dead but his legacy is alive and our love for him is alive.
All those money..I wonder if jordan thinks it was worth it.
It´s time to pay now jordan

Bonnie Blue;3750261 said:
Interesting that sullivan wrote, presumably via ray, that jordan was hoping that with both mj and evan now dead, things would die down and he would be left alone, to spend his millions i suppose. And then in his tv interviews promoting his book, sullivan was putting the spotlight squarely on jordan as holding the one and only key to mj's innocence/guilt. I hope that jordan feels that pressure every single day.

I personally could not live like him: just standing there and watching how Michael is still getting trashed in the media for something he did not do and being accused of a horrible crime and being stigmatized, when I could go out there and change a lot of it by just telling the truth. But I have to realize just because I couldn’t live like that it doesn’t mean Jordan cannot either. Apparently he can. He’s OK with the money he got from all of it and he doesn’t care enough about Michael to risk the comfortable life he has thanks to that money.

Ray Chandler apparently told Sullivan that “Jordan doesn’t care about what people think about him”. This was a reaction to when Sullivan asked him what Jordan thought about that Internet hoax from 2009 when it spread on the Internet that Jordan retracted.

This can be read two ways IMO: One is that Jordan doesn’t mind if that retraction story is out there. Maybe because deep down he’d love to do it.

On the other hand I also found it upsetting because it’s such a selfish stance. He doesn’t care what people think ABOUT HIM? What about caring about what people think about Michael? Of course, you can never take anything Ray Chandler says for granted, nor Sullivan, but IF this is truly Jordan’s stance – “I just don’t care” – then it’s truly, truly disappointing and sad. And just shows that it’s probably futile to expect anything from him.

ETA: I do think Jordan told the truth people around him. However he needs to realize that's not enough. To throw parties to MJ's music in college is not enough. Michael was accused in front of the whole world, if there is a confession by Jordan then that too needs to be done in front of the whole world, not just to a select few. And I do not mean he needs to go on Oprah, if he doesn't want to. But he could issue a statement authorized by his lawyer, or something. It doesn't necessarily have to be an interview on national TV.

Last edited:
respect77 said:
On the other hand I also found it upsetting because it’s such a selfish stance. He doesn’t care what people think ABOUT HIM? What about caring about what people think about Michael? Of course, you can never take anything Ray Chandler says for granted, nor Sullivan, but IF this is truly Jordan’s stance – “I just don’t care” – then it’s truly, truly disappointing and sad. And just shows that it’s probably futile to expect anything from him.

Thing is we don't know exactly what he thinks of mj and how his views might be open to changing. I'm positive jordan would have been convinced in 93 and subsequently that mj was a pedo and he was v v lucky to escape - alot of people - evan, ray, his lawyers, psychiatrists, sbda, sherrifs, tab media, latoya(!) would all be reinforcing this. We can all see now the outright prejudiced questioning of the children done by the law enforcement and just the clear assumption of mj's guilt. So you would feel less guilty in making false allegations, you would probably feel you were doing a public service and protecting other children by bringing it all to light. Even with the 14 not guiltys in 05, weren't the media polls taken afterwards overwhelmingly against mj's innocence?

However now, 3 yrs after mj's death, with the gradual consensus that the arvizos were not credible, the trial being seen more and more as a vendetta by sneddon, and no other victims coming out even though mj is no longer here to 'cover up', it's just him that's seen as really the only accuser. That is a difference i think to his position before. That's what i meant in my post on jordan and the pressure. Although we were all obviously mad at sullivan bringing up the shadow of doubt re jordan, i wonder how jordan feels with sullivan putting all the weight of evidence of mj's alleged guilt onto him and him alone.

Last edited:

If only Michael could've had things die down for him, huh Jordan?

I also hope he feels it every single day. I wish there was a memorial every day for Michael and he had to face people walking around talking about it everywhere he went.

I've also hoped for some kind of death bed confession.

Or maybe when he has kids or something.

But he seems capable of avoiding it all so far. 2005 trial, cutting off contact with Evan, MJ dying, seeing Paris speak about him, hearing about his hoax confession (he could've claimed this as his own, would've been easy for him, Sullivan said a family member told him, "Let people think what they want" about that confession), Evan dying. He's had many many opportunities to feel guilty enough to step forward, but he hasn't. So my hopes in him have gone really.

But the Jordan focus has kind of always been there.

I do agree he may have been convinced MJ had molested other kids, thanks to people like Victor Gutierrez and their detailed fantasies. And then 2003-2005 comes along and maybe confirms it to him ("I did my part" - it's what I think Evan hoped to do, get the ball rolling of an avalanche of people coming forward like the Savile case, so even if his story wasn't true, Jordan would be "helping" other kids by stepping forward). But surely by Evan's death he must've realized.

I don't know, so many opportunities for him to feel like he could step forward have arisen, and he's hidden away every single time.

Last edited:

Michael was accused in front of the whole world, if there is a confession by Jordan then that too needs to be done in front of the whole world, not just to a select few. And I do not mean he needs to go on Oprah, if he doesn't want to. But he could issue a statement authorized by his lawyer, or something. It doesn't necessarily have to be an interview on national TV.

I wish to see this one day... I really pray that he will do the only right thing.

How come Jordan still keep in touch with his uncle but had been out of touch with both his parents for a long time? He seeked legal emanicipation when he was 14 I think and got it. His mom confessed in 2005 that she hadnt seen her son for 11 years! I dont know when he resumed contact with Evan again but he sued Evan in 2005 for trying to kill him (Evan countersued)... and we all know what kind of snake Ray is, what gives that Jordan allegedly keeps in touch with his uncle? I mean we all know how much Ray loves to speak about MJ and Jordan etc and he wrote that shitty book so I find it interesting to know why he is supposedly still in contact with Ray.

Last edited:
respect77;3750289 said:
I personally could not live like him: just standing there and watching how Michael is still getting trashed in the media for something he did not do and being accused of a horrible crime and being stigmatized, when I could go out there and change a lot of it by just telling the truth. But I have to realize just because I couldn’t live like that it doesn’t mean Jordan cannot either. Apparently he can. He’s OK with the money he got from all of it and he doesn’t care enough about Michael to risk the comfortable life he has thanks to that money.

Ray Chandler apparently told Sullivan that “Jordan doesn’t care about what people think about him”. This was a reaction to when Sullivan asked him what Jordan thought about that Internet hoax from 2009 when it spread on the Internet that Jordan retracted.

This can be read two ways IMO: One is that Jordan doesn’t mind if that retraction story is out there. Maybe because deep down he’d love to do it.

ETA: I do think Jordan told the truth people around him. However he needs to realize that's not enough. To throw parties to MJ's music in college is not enough. Michael was accused in front of the whole world, if there is a confession by Jordan then that too needs to be done in front of the whole world, not just to a select few. And I do not mean he needs to go on Oprah, if he doesn't want to. But he could issue a statement authorized by his lawyer, or something. It doesn't necessarily have to be an interview on national TV.

Did I read that right? He threw parties with Michael's music? You tell the world this person hurt you and you play his music at a party?

Money will never buy happiness. I don't think he will ever speak out publically. I don't think he cares to. The lies will stay with him and his family forever. They can block it, ignore it but it will always be with them. I believe things like that will haunt you in your life.

How come Jordan still keep in touch with his uncle but had been out of touch with both his parents for a long time? He seeked legal emanicipation when he was 14 I think and got it. His mom confessed in 2005 that she hadnt seen her son for 11 years! I dont know when he resumed contact with Evan again but he sued Evan in 2005 for trying to kill him (Evan countersued)... and we all know what kind of snake Ray is, what gives that Jordan allegedly keeps in touch with his uncle? I mean we all know how much Ray loves to speak about MJ and Jordan etc and he wrote that shitty book so I find it interesting to know why he is supposedly still in contact with Ray.

I'm not so sure if they are indeed in contact. But they are a family so Ray might learn things Jordan said from other family members, perhaps. Of course, he also just may make up things. We can never know.

It's said that Jordan and June reconciled a couple of years ago.

I think one of Jordan's reasons to not to come foreward is to protect his family. There are still people alive in his family who were in it - his mother, his uncle. It doesn't make it right to keep silent though.

Did I read that right? He threw parties with Michael's music? You tell the world this person hurt you and you play his music at a party?

According to a girl who went to school with him in NY ca. 2003-04 (she was also on the defense's witness list), yes, he did throw parties with Michael's music...

However now, 3 yrs after mj's death, with the gradual consensus that the arvizos were not credible, the trial being seen more and more as a vendetta by sneddon, and no other victims coming out even though mj is no longer here to 'cover up', it's just him that's seen as really the only accuser. That is a difference i think to his position before. That's what i meant in my post on jordan and the pressure. Although we were all obviously mad at sullivan bringing up the shadow of doubt re jordan, i wonder how jordan feels with sullivan putting all the weight of evidence of mj's alleged guilt onto him and him alone.

Yes, I agree that it's mainly on Jordan's shoulders now, whether he likes it or not. The Arvizos and the Francias are not considered really credible and if someone gives them credit that's usually only a result of MJ having been accused before. If Jordan confessed that would tear down the Arvizo and Francia crap too in the public eye, IMO. Sure, Dimond, Orth and the like would still try to say things like "but there were other kids" (Arvizo, Francia) - after all they built a whole career on the lie of MJ being a child molester, so a Jordan confession would be VERY bad news for them. But I think the general public would finally start to engage their brains and see the light and these extreme MJ haters get marginalized.

Um... Jordan was never confused about MJ of whether he was truly a molester and thinking he was helping others, that's B.S. Jordan never believed for real that MJ molested anyone! Guess some forgot that Jordan lied about MJ molesting others like Barnes knowing that wasn't true, he lied on purpose to help his father out. Jordan named Barnes back then, accusing MJ himself. As we know many yrs later Barnes and others in the 05 trial testified MJ never touched them, the same thing they said as kids to those stupid cops during the 93 investigation. Jason Francia was the only one who fell for the trap and then continued to lie about it in the 05 trial, just to help his greedy ass mom!

But, the Jury laughed at his lame story, which said it all! Jordan most likely choose to name Barnes then because they did hang out with MJ once or maybe more with MJ together, so Jordan knew who Barnes was. Guess Evan was hoping Brett Barnes would say something similar like Jordan to make their story sound credible. Thank god it backed fired. Barnes always said the truth and never let those cops bully him. By the way there is a pic of MJ hanging out with both Jordan and Brett Barnes online somewhere that I saw.

And it's obvious Jordan doesn't care what anyone says for selfish reasons called mucho money! Don't need Ray Chandler to tell me that, who chickened out in testifying at the 05 trial too. Besides Jordan not showing up at the 05 trial himself said it all or else he would have said the truth by now. That's why I hate that online suppose confession. No way should he get away with people believing such a weak confession while he hides away in silence like a chicken having people play guessing games! I say speak up like a damn man publicly dude! Yo crazy ass family members like Ray, ain't gonna be around forever to speak for ur behind like a child!-_-

According to a girl who went to school with him in NY ca. 2003-04 (she was also on the defense's witness list), yes, he did throw parties with Michael's music...

Wasn't he also spotted wearing a Michael Jackson T.shirt about 2008ish?

Are there any pictures from Jordan from the last years. I never have seen anything. The only photos I know are the pictures from him as a child together with Michael.

Um... Jordan was never confused about MJ of whether he was truly a molester and thinking he was helping others, that's B.S. Jordan never believed for real that MJ molested anyone! Guess some forgot that Jordan lied about MJ molesting others like Barnes knowing that wasn't true, he lied on purpose to help his father out. Jordan named Barnes back then, accusing MJ himself. As we know many yrs later Barnes and others in the 05 trial testified MJ never touched them, the same thing they said as kids to those stupid cops during the 93 investigation. Jason Francia was the only one who fell for the trap and then continued to lie about it in the 05 trial, just to help his greedy ass mom!
He may have been convinced MJ was a pedophile because of Victor Gutierrez and his father. Hence why he listed the kids he did in his interview, those were the kids Victor had fantasized about being abused.

So maybe in 2003/5 when the trial was happening he was hearing all of it and it confirmed maybe Victor was telling the truth.

Jordan knows he wasn't molested, and maybe he realizes that nobody else was, but he could also have tried justifying why he did what he did by trying to believe MJ was guilty of something with someone based on what Victor/Evan were obsessing about, and how the media ran away with it. We know that's what Evan and Ray have tried to do, tried claiming there are other victims and using the same ones Victor did, Ray tried the same thing in the book again this time, claiming Jordan had been saved by Evan from "anal sex" with Michael. The only person who claimed anal sex had ever happened was Victor. Jordan lived with his father on and off until 2005, and lived with him throughout 2003-2005, and Evan is a crazy obsessive freak who admitted to collecting as many news cuttings and things about MJ being a pedophile as he could, so I imagine he had to listen to Evan go on and on about it at the time.

^ Exactly, all the grown ups round jordan were assuming the worst things about mj - father, lawyers, police, da's office - he was only 13 and so would be heavily influenced by their views. It would also explain his estrangement with june, if he felt that she hadn't done anything to protect him.

La cienega said:
We know that's what Evan and Ray have tried to do, tried claiming there are other victims.

I wonder if that was the intention behind all the info we have on how well jordan's investments are doing. Sullivan reports via ray presumably that jordan's doubled his payout from mj by investing in oil and so on. If you're scared stiff of crazed mj fans, why would you crow about how super rich on mj's money jordan has become - we're not going to be going, 'aww that's nice'. It seems more like an invitation to those 'victims' out there to cash in, so the chandlers won't feel so isolated.

@ Annita http://floacist.wordpress.com/2007/09/20/time-flies-when-youre-living-off-of-michael-jacksons-money/

Last edited:

Jordan Can't say anything about the 93 case because that breaks the confidentiality Contracts he had to sign?

He may have been convinced MJ was a pedophile because of Victor Gutierrez and his father. Hence why he listed the kids he did in his interview, those were the kids Victor had fantasized about being abused.

So maybe in 2003/5 when the trial was happening he was hearing all of it and it confirmed maybe Victor was telling the truth.

Jordan knows he wasn't molested, and maybe he realizes that nobody else was, but he could also have tried justifying why he did what he did by trying to believe MJ was guilty of something with someone based on what Victor/Evan were obsessing about, and how the media ran away with it. We know that's what Evan and Ray have tried to do, tried claiming there are other victims and using the same ones Victor did, Ray tried the same thing in the book again this time, claiming Jordan had been saved by Evan from "anal sex" with Michael. The only person who claimed anal sex had ever happened was Victor. Jordan lived with his father on and off until 2005, and lived with him throughout 2003-2005, and Evan is a crazy obsessive freak who admitted to collecting as many news cuttings and things about MJ being a pedophile as he could, so I imagine he had to listen to Evan go on and on about it at the time.

I don't think Jordan believed MJ molested other kids. I agree that the names of other kids, such as Brett, Wade etc. where thrown in by Gutierrez and that's why they used their names so boldly in their story. But IMO it was Evan who (at least initially) believed him, not Jordan. I doubt Jordan believed whatever he was told about other kids. He knew he was expected to lie about Michael, why would he believe his father about other kids? The whole story was Evan's, not Jordan's. And Jordan definitely did not believe it in 2003/05, if we believe Josephine Zohny who said when the Arvizo allegations came out Jordan told her that in his opinion MJ was innocent. If he believed all these stories about Brett and other kids he definitely would not have said that.

respect77 said:
And Jordan definitely did not believe it in 2003/05, if we believe Josephine Zohny who said when the Arvizo allegations came out Jordan told her that in his opinion MJ was innocent.

I didn't know that, is there more info on zohny apart from that mesereau video? In that tmez just says he had witnesses saying that jordan told them he had never been touched, there was nothing about what jordan thought about mj's innocence.

I'm sure we're all in agreement that jordan's story to the psychiatrist re the 'other victims' was obviously planted by evan, who would have been well aware of the importance of the need for other victims. Jordan wouldn't have even known some of the names he provided, corey for eg.

Last edited:

I didn't know that, is there more info on zohny apart from that mesereau video. In that tmez just says he had witnesses saying that jordan told them he had never been touched, there was nothing on what he thought about mj's innocence.

Well, what I read (I think on VMJ) was that she said that when the Arvizo crap was ongoing Jordan told her that in his opinon Michael was innocent and also that his father made him do things he did not want to do.

Maybe it's just hearsay, maybe it's what he said, maybe it's not. On the other hand all this thing about Jordan believing other kids were molested is not supported by anything IMO. There could be many reasons speculated about why he eventually went along with his father's plan. It could have been emotional blackmail (like his father telling him if he doesn't support him he could go in jail), there could have been physical threat (we know Evan was violent) - there could be a lot of reasons and we may never know until he chooses to tell.

I think about Jordan telling Pellicano "yeah, my father only wants money" and I really think he was pretty much aware of what his father was doing.

^ See your point.

I think there's something in frank's book, can't quite remember it now, when he quotes jordan telling him back in 93 when they met at neverland, that his father was jealous of mj.

I wonder if that was the intention behind all the info we have on how well jordan's investments are doing. Sullivan reports via ray presumably that jordan's doubled his payout from mj by investing in oil and so on. If you're scared stiff of crazed mj fans, why would you crow about how super rich on mj's money jordan has become - we're not going to be going, 'aww that's nice'. It seems more like an invitation to those 'victims' out there to cash in, so the chandlers won't feel so isolated.

@ Annita http://floacist.wordpress.com/2007/09/20/time-flies-when-youre-living-off-of-michael-jacksons-money/

Reading Ray's book I get the impression that both Evan and him are narcissists. It's incredible how much they tell on themselves in that book and I think the reason for that is because they are narcissists who can't help but boast about their own greatness. I feel they view it almost like a game that they "won" - they managed to beat the system, get the money wanted, made the world believe MJ was a child molester etc. They also like to boast about how good looking both Evan and Jordan are. What a financial genius Jordan is etc. They are always boasting. Evan and Ray are narcissists IMO.

I can see Jordan believing maybe it happened because of Victor, "I did my part", which goes in with the idea he may have believed he did something good just by lying about it because he could let others come forward. He knew nothing happened to himself but he could've been convinced by the others that Michael did these things in other ways. Like, though Jordan knew many of the other kids like Brett, Cascio's, Macaulay, Wade, etc, and saw none of them seemed molested or anything weird happening, his father and Victor were making up fantasies to explain it, that Michael only did it at certain times, in certain ways, blah blah. Evan was disturbed, Victor was a man on a mission.

I think he was convinced to go along with it for other reasons (father being abusive, money), but I still can believe he was partly convinced just because Victor was so convincing. We have Evan on the phone acting like child abuse is not abuse, in the book he even says that, the graphic details about Brett being sexually abused on that penis drawing. Victor had everyone convinced, Diane Dimond, the entire DA in Santa Barbara who used his book as the absolute gospel and Sneddon would raise questions to witnesses directly using that book, Maureen Orth, Bashir. Sneddon was also trying to convince people from 1993-2004 about Michael by claiming the penis description was an "exact match", he kept telling everyone that though the Chandler's themselves didn't want to use it in their own civil lawsuit, and he was also telling people that MJ had books full of naked kids. We got to see what those books really were in 2005, but because of that Ray got to walk around everywhere claiming MJ had hardcore child porn for a while. So they could've justified it in that way. Also Jason Francia and the endless news coverage from 1993-2003 which obsessed over every male child photographed with Michael, at one point Michael was in his garden with his cousins flying kites and playing with water balloons and Carole Lieberman told the National Enquirer the photos showed Michael was aroused around children, and MJ was photographed with a "nephew" named Anthony while on his "honeymoon" with Debbie and the National Enquirer said, "but Michael doesn't have any nephews named Anthony!!!!" like Mike lied about being related to him, when it was Anthony Jackson, Michael's cousin whose father had just died (Taraborrelli also included this story in his book making MJ sound creepy, saying MJ just "called him" his cousin, like MJ was just making it up). Evan Chandler was collecting everything like that.

It's interesting he shut out June, who was the one who didn't believe it until the psychiatrist interview, so she never spoke to him again. Never got to ask him about it, never got to see how he would respond about it. I wonder what Evan told Jordan about June to get her out for good.

LOL how dare you post a Jordan Tracking Blog!

--- Signed the entirely slanted real Josephine Zohny

Last edited:

^I suppose i have to agree with respect that it is all ultimately just our conjecture as to jordan's motivation, but i do support the idea that jordan justified what he did by believing mj was not the great guy he thought he was because of what evan etc told him. I guess it gives me hope that jordan may eventually be moved to admit what he did.

MJ was photographed with a "nephew" named Anthony while on his "honeymoon" with Debbie.

Just looked up jrt on this - you missed out that he was supposedly best man at mj's wedding. Also that he was 'good looking...and in the opinion of most observers, he was a dead-ringer for jordie chandler'. Sullivan learnt well from jrt.

Victor had everyone convinced, Diane Dimond, the entire DA in Santa Barbara who used his book as the absolute gospel.

It could be important to remember this was california in the early 90s - there was child abuse hysteria. There was a clinical theory developed in the 80s in calif called child sexual abuse accomodation syndrome which seems to explain very well the acceptance of these accusations against mj (and of course against the many other victims of false accusations). Any inconsistencies or oddities in the childs' statements are normal of abuse victims, and also outright and repeated denials of abuse are also to be expected - this would explain to them the lack of collaboration, mj had little chance of being believed in a climate like this. Victor would be pushing at an open door, esp against a public figure some people might not feel much sympathy for to begin with.

LOL how dare you post a Jordan Tracking Blog!

Whoops sorry about that lac. BTW how were jc's grades at college?

Last edited:

I always thought the "I did my part" thing was just to get the prosecution off his back without telling them that MJ didn't do anything to him.

Just looked up jrt on this - you missed out that he was supposedly best man at mj's wedding. Also that he was 'good looking...and in the opinion of most observers, he was a dead-ringer for jordie chandler'. Sullivan learnt well from jrt.

And people wonder why I've always hated Taraborrelli.

But I like that, because I've always told people that MJ's cousins and nephews look just like Jordan, so if MJ was going to molest anyone, why not molest those he had the most access to, with parents (or only one in Anthony's case!) he could easily buy off?

It's nice he wanted to say a young under age boy was good looking though, gee, and MJ was the big pervert. Carrie Fischer's comments about how "grotesque" all of that was is so accurate.

And just to say again, I hate Taraborrelli and his book sucks dirt.
Any inconsistencies or oddities in the childs' statements are normal of abuse victims, and also outright and repeated denials of abuse are also to be expected - this would explain to them the lack of collaboration, mj had little chance of being believed in a climate like this. Victor would be pushing at an open door, esp against a public figure some people might not feel much sympathy for to begin with.
I was just reading stories about him from 1993, the reaction to the 1993 Oprah interview, you can see how much of a sitting duck he was for some awful story, even the cover of the magazine makes me think of what they did to OJ Simpson's photo:

http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books-jetzi-04/93ew/93ew0a.html

Whoops sorry about that lac. BTW how were jc's grades at college?

He had a terrible habit of just memorizing what other people had written down.

That's just unbelievable to me. The nerve to even do that.

Back