Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 371
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,206 Posts

Default Re: Redemption: A New Michael Jackson Movie

I still disagree. It's hard for me to believe Jordan thought MJ really might have done anything to any other kid, knowing MJ did nothing to him. It's not like Jordan had to wait until the 05 trial to know there wasn't anyone else accusing MJ of the same thing he was. Not at all! Barnes and the rest denied any wrongdoing during that 93 investigation, before any settlement. Yet, the Chandlers kept on going with their lies anyways for many yrs. Not even Jason Francia could claim the same crap back then as Jordan, he had to make up some ridiculous tickling story! SMH

"I always want to do music that influences and inspires each generation. Let's face it: Who wants mortality?" -MJ

I'll ALWAYS
    LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! <3

My MJ FB
    page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-am-...44452185586019

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluetopez For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 985
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,247 Times in 4,025 Posts

So where are the people who were around Jordan at school, and TMez wanted to put on the stand if Jordan testified? It would be great if we could have a dialog with them. Maybe we can get to Jordan from that end, since he is hiding. There must be some way to flush him out. With all this money that family got, it did not seem to bring them happiness. Look at how they ended up fighting among themselves.

Blue I agree with you wholeheartedly. How could Jordan be influenced by Victor if Jordan knows his dad made up that molestation story. Jordan knew Michael did not molest him. He knew why he had to say Michael did. It seems more likely to me that his father picked some kids that michael knew and used those names as possible victims. His father knew that all he had to do was cast some doubt in people's minds about Michael's innocence, so it did not matter to Jordan's dad if the boys would say Michael did not molest them, because all the dad wanted was to give ammunition to the press for them to disclose stores of more children, and it worked. After the allegations hit the media, some reporters on the radio claimed there were hundreds of other children, and some former employee at Neverland was quoted as saying every night hundreds of children would be let into Neverland through the back door, and there were stories in the press about this. Even Howard Stern had something to say. I was in some cab and heard Robin say, "well if there are other kids how come they never came forward," then Howard replied with certainty, "they were paid off."

By the way, was it the tickler kid who claimed on the stand in the 05 case that he needed money?
    Last edited by Petrarose; 16-12-2012 at 06:28 AM.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,110 Times in 9,071 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petrarose View Post

By the way, was it the tickler kid who claimed on the stand in the 05 case that he needed money?
    The tickler kid, Jason Francia, just did not want to know anything about the money his mother received from Diane Dimond's show, nor did he want to know anything about the money they got from the settlement.

As for why the Chandlers incorporated names of other boys into their story: they knew that if they were the only accusers they had a problem. And I think just like Gutierrez walked up to Joy Robson telling her things, he also walked up to Evan telling him things. About his kid as well as other kids. I think Evan wanted hard to believe VG about other kids to justify what he did, but IMO deep down he had doubts. That's why he and Ray were so obsessed with collecting every tabloid article claiming things about Michael for many years after 1993. I think they needed these as a "confirmation" and justification.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HIStory For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Jason Francia acted like he didn't know his mamma got paid to tell stories and acted like he didn't want no part. And perhaps in the beginning when he was younger he didn't? I mean he was one of the kids who were bullied by the cops with lies in the 93 investigation and was all scared and confused. But, he certainly knew as he got older what went down. And so he willingly participated eventually in the lie. Or else what the hell would he call his fake ass testimony in the 05 trial as an adult then? He lied so save his mama's ass and I'm sure he got his money on the side as well for being a good old son back then and still. <_< But, he was all over the place when T-Mez got a hold of him on the stand. So bad that even the Jury had to laugh. And so did I reading those transcripts!
    Last edited by bluetopez; 16-12-2012 at 11:59 PM.

"I always want to do music that influences and inspires each generation. Let's face it: Who wants mortality?" -MJ

I'll ALWAYS
    LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! <3

My MJ FB

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bluetopez For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marebear View Post
    Did I read that right? He threw parties with Michael's music? You tell the world this person hurt you and you play his music at a party?

Money will never buy happiness. I don't think he will ever speak out publically. I don't think he cares to. The lies will stay with him and his family forever. They can block it, ignore it but it will always be with them. I believe things like that will haunt you in your life.
    The devil, himself would play Michael's music. It's that good. That's neither here nor there. It's no stance of good measure that a person plays Michael's music. His music is so powerful that enemies, acquaintances, friends, and those who would love him, alike couldn't help but play it. A lot of closet enemies play his music. Playing it adds no stature of goodness to anyone, nor does it take away from anyone, as far as merit for that person is concerned. Yet, his music does all good things, so his enemies could easily get it twisted. So, all this, at the very least, and most, revealed a closet player of MJ's music. Michael's the best selling artist of all time for a good reason. His music takes on a life of its own. It's not a matter of choice. People can't help but play it.

So, Jordan gets no points for playing the music.
    Last edited by 144,000; 16-12-2012 at 10:56 AM.
    In Love of Money Land(Branca,sony,mainstream media), it's always a pride and snowy day.

And, remember when the king of pop fired John Branca?

https://t.co/dm3MFQdbzd

http://imgur.com/a/gdU5v It doesn't just... go away.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 144,000 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,010 Times in 679 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bluetopez View Post
    I still disagree. It's hard for me to believe Jordan thought MJ really might have done anything to any other kid, knowing MJ did nothing to him. It's not like Jordan had to wait until the 05 trial to know there wasn't anyone else accusing MJ of the same thing he was. Not at all! Barnes and the rest denied any wrongdoing during that 93 investigation, before any settlement. Yet, the Chandlers kept on going with their lies anyways for many yrs. Not even Jason Francia could claim the same crap back then as Jordan, he had to make up some ridiculous tickling story! SMH
    Brett denied it, and it looks like Jordan/Chandler's/Victor incorporated it into their story, Brett denying it was mentioned in the psychiatrist interview and Jordan said, well maybe Michael lied to him, or maybe Brett's lying.

But Jordan had never claimed to know graphic descriptions about what happened between MJ and Brett, all of that came from Victor, the penis drawing in October 1993 included graphic details about what supposedly happened to Brett, and how MJ used vaseline to anally rape him. How were Jordan or Evan supposed to know about that? But Victor claimed he'd learned about it and he writes that same disturbingly graphic story in his book.

It seems Ray is still trying to make that anal rape thing true.

So knowing how someone like Victor works, and how graphic he was, how much his own fantasies were involved in what happened, the Evan phonecall where he acts like he's prepared to accept MJ abusing Jordan "I'm a liberal guy", I can believe the Chandler's were convinced and hoped therefore that even though they'd be making up some BS story, that other stories would come out too. Victor had been looking for someone around Michael to fall for it, and then along comes manic depressive megalomaniac Evan Chandler who realized what it would be worth.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to la_cienega For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,294 Times in 1,366 Posts

So where are the people who were around Jordan at school, and TMez wanted to put on the stand if Jordan testified?
    How i wish he had that would've been a real eye opener

Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,294 Times in 1,366 Posts

Ray Chandler apparently told Sullivan that “Jordan doesn’t care about what people think about him”. This was a reaction to when Sullivan asked him what Jordan thought about that Internet hoax from 2009 when it spread on the Internet that Jordan retracted.]
    I dont think jordon is as close with ray as he once was as i reckon ray is only just saying that to make himself look more credible

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Evan was a twisted person as it was already, doubt he was manipulated by Victor. I think Evan was happy to have anyone help him period. Proof is in the kind of lawyer he got himself and how he had all these contacts ready when he released his bomb. Remember what he said that his son was irrelevant to him. All he wanted was his 20 mil to make films!

I'll ALWAYS
    LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! <3

My MJ FB

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluetopez For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 985
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,247 Times in 4,025 Posts

^^I agree Blue Evan was not manipulated by Victor. Evan made up a story of lies. He needed no convincing and was simply happy because someone else like Victor was attacking Michael as well. I see this more like birds of a feather flocking together rather than Victor manipulating Evan.

I have to reread parts of the Jones book, because I think I read there that the tickler said he needed money on the stand.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Petrarose For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,110 Times in 9,071 Posts

Default Re: Jordy Chandler Discussion Thread

I don't think Evan needed much convincing, but I do think it would be too much of a coincidence that here is this guy going around, approaching parents of kids with the lie of MJ being a pedo and then during this same period Evan comes up with this story. I do think VG has more to do with it than many people realize.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HIStory For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Evan was already a sick individual which made the job easy! So I think it's like what Petarose said "birds of a feather flocking together." I do believe VG helped get the ball rollin secretly. But, I don't think he actually convinced Evan that MJ touched his or other kids for real because he help create that lie, so how can he? As he said he just wanted 20 million and could careless about his son. He was also jealous that his child and ex was loving MJ more then he in his mind. Thought MJ wasn't paying him enough attention. If I remember correctly, Evan wanted MJ to extend his home by building another room? So that MJ can stay over more? Crazy!
    Last edited by bluetopez; 21-12-2012 at 09:43 AM.

I'll ALWAYS
    LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! <3

My MJ FB

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bluetopez For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entry10000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,160 Times in 1,132 Posts

Did you guys know that Jordan Chandler considers himself a song writer? Oh yes he even wrote a song with a lady we saw him photographed with a few years ago. You can find it on YouTube apparently the Jordan registered the song using his full name Jordan Christopher Chandler. Anyhow I am sure we all remember how on June 25 2009 Michael's passing was all over the Internet even took the Internet down for a bit. This young lady was on twitter that day in fact she was on twitter for a good portion of the day. So the next day June 26 2009 she logs onto twitter and said hey guys what is this about MJ? I kid you not

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justthefacts For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

^Yea. I heard that girl was his GF? That she is a singer who he wrote songs for her using his full name. And she had a Youtube channel and Twitter. I always thought gee that's funny u hide from testifying in 05 but, you got time to let people know ur a songwriter by using ur full name for all to see!

He hides when it's convenient!

I'll ALWAYS
    LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! <3

My MJ FB

Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,356 Times in 3,647 Posts

I wish that Jordan friend from college had testified in the 05 trial, I really think it'd had helped him to stop people saying he molested Jordan...

I wonder if Jordan will ever do the right thing knowing he signed a contract and if I'm not mistaken, he'd loose his millions...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Snow White luvs Peter Pan For This Useful Post: