What is you favourite Michael Jackson Tour?

Bad Tour!

- Mainly all live, the least playback of all the tours.
- The energy Mike had on the Bad tour was incredible.
- Live vocals better than on the Dangerous tour - WBSS on the Dangerous tour sounded a bit too gritty and croaky for my liking, but still great though. Human Nature vocals also sounded a bit too croaky on the Dangerous tour, they were much more smooth on the Bad tour.
- Bad Tour had Dirty Diana! One of my favourite MJ songs of all time and one of his best live performances.
- I preferred MITM on the Bad Tour because he starts singing live earlier in the song and the energy he had was incredible.
- Thriller was sung live on the Bad Tour, but not on the Dangerous tour.

There are two performances from the Dangerous tour I prefer over the Bad tour:
Beat It and Working Day and Night.

The Dangerous tour did have the best opening out of all MJ's tours.

Not a fan of the History tour at all. Dancing was great but MJ lacked energy and he barely sung live.

Bad and Dangerous tours were both incredible, but the Bad Tour edges it for me.

The HIStory Tour has always been my number 1 favorite tour. All because of those gold pants he had worn on that tour. I was 16 years old the day I first saw my beloved Michael wearing them. And I have been a true gold pants girl ever since. Even now I still so badly wish I was those gold pants of his. Plus I can't even begin to tell you just how badly I was drooling over them back then. This would explained the 5 HIStory Concerts that I have now. You guys can say what you want about the HIStory Tour. But I am always going to L.O.V.E. and prefer it over his other tours.

I love those gold pants too, but they don't make up for Mike's lack of singing live....So I rarely watch the HIStory Tour...

Bad Tour for me is the ultimate live entertainment....Energy, live singing, complete soulful performances, fantastic dancing...Can't beat that....

I love the Bad Tour because the Bad era is my favorite, he was in really good shape there and really on point with his dancing, I loved the fact that he did a lot of live singing though he was dancing his heart out and the Bad album is my favorite. :]

Well, if you FOCUS on the QUALITY of the show and the PURENESS and ENERGY of Michael :heart: I would say the BAD tour...

Then again, I admit I saw 6 HIStory concerts LIVE and I tend to watch the HIStory tour footage the MOST... Indeed, you can easily BLAME the GOLD pants :heat: for that :sigh:

Bad Tour is my favorite. I just love his energy. I feel like it gets transferred to me when I'm watching. It gets me pumped. HIStory is my second favorite in spite of the lip synching. I love the gold pants duh, but I also just really like the set list.

I appreciate Bad tour because of MJ's singing live

But in my opinion Dangerous was also one of his greatest tours.

The show was jaw dropping since the very beginning (the toaster entrance) to the end (if we count the astronaut end :p) We know it wasn't MJ in that end, but that show was something amazing :D

Bad Tour easily, unbeatable when it comes to dancing, vocals aand the songs better on that tour than they did on any other Billie Jean favourite MJ song I listen the live version more than any other song and instrumentally its never sound better than on the Bad Tour especially on the secnd leg.

Dangerous. Better setlist, better effects, better energy and it sounds better than any other tour. IMO, Jackson's peak as a performer. (1992 leg, 1993 was awful but that wasn't MJ's fault)

Oh it's very very hard! I'm from the Second Part of the Bad Tour (MJ's energy and the band, they show a very good vibe and because most songs sung Live so brutal) and the First Dangerous Tour (Because it's full maturity Michael in his dance moves and the look of the Show).

Ok, I choose the Bad Tour 1988, with less emphasis on the visual or dance moves but more complete as a pure Musical show.

HiStory Tour, because to me that tour is wicked
Dangerous had the best opening
Bad had the live vocals
to me the Bad tour was about Michael's voice ~ he sang live in that tour & other tours but not as much as the bad tour
the Dangerous Tour was about the stunts ~ he did the most stunts in that tour or magic tricks whatever you wanna call it lol it was ssooo cool. favourite stunt was the rocketman and when he levitates underneath the cloth during Thriller with the skeletons !
and HIStory was about the message in the song ~ Earth song, with the girl, the tank & the soilder, History with the different countries at the end of the concert. i can't think of any countries from each tour sorrry :ermm:

Vocally i'd have to say Bad Tour, but Michael was dancing like a machine in the Dangerous Tour! Nothing tops that imo..although the History tour is perfect dancing wise he wasn't singing live so I rarely watch that..

Love Bad tour the most! His voice and energy- just amazing! :D

I have to say Dangerous Tour because it's right smack in the middle. He had more experience on the Dangerous Tour than in the Bad Tour and had more dance moves. In the History Tour he had some good moves, but didn't sing live that much.

Bad tour because he sing live,great music effects and stage effects,mj at his best

The History Tour had the potential to be the best out of all 3 tours. His dancing was awesome, but the lack of singing was pathetic. I understand he was dealing with some vocal ailments but for an entire year and a half? I don't buy it. History had a perfect setlist. So Because of this, Dangerous takes the cake. It was filled with energy, even the concerts during the allegations. Bad was good to, I love how there was such a connection between the audience, Michael and his band.

Pros and Cons of Each Tour
Bad
Pros: Live Singing, Great dancing
Cons: The fact that he had to hold the mic the entire time. The way he sung Man in the Mirror after the "hoos" I really don't like that.

Dangerous:
Pros: The energy level in Dangerous, especially during the 92 leg. Jam, Black or white and WDAN looked like one awesome party on stage.
Cons: The lack of songs from the Dangerous Album. The Costume...
History:
Pros: The Set List and Dancing
Cons: Lack of Live singing and energy levels
This is It: would have been awesome.

Back