Matt Fiddes selling signed Fedora on eBay!

knigofpop

Proud Member
Apparently so! Matthew Fiddes: Bodyguard, friend, BACKSTABBER is selling an autographed "Smooth Criminal" fedora that was gifted to him by Michael.

I couldn't believe it myself but after a little research, turns out to be the real deal.

Just thought I would share x

EBAY ITEM NUMBER: 271134607376

After a little look, it looked fake. The autograph looks phony and the back story was plain BS!

Dont trust matt when it comes so called "signed mj memorabilla" cuz he is a liar & a fake

I guess this creep can't sell anymore "I'm Blanket's Father" stories, so he has moved on to selling a FAKE hat.

What a freakin loser!

Good spot!

I would regard bush selling a mj signed poster of bad25 as more genuine than matt's hat.

Matt Fiddes is Trash. The Hat was already proven fake based on his lies to authenticate it. No one even bid on the HAT in the last auction he placed it in. He had no access to Michael but for a short few days on 2 visits to london before MJ's trial. He was not his official BG ( He just offerd to help with security to promote his marshal arts center) and had No on going or close relationship with Michael. He is famous for $elling all kind of crap to the Tabloids and has been caught contradicting himself and in many blatant lies.. Including his lie about this hat.

Some background on what a douch this man really is
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/search.php?searchid=19821

Matt Fiddes is Trash. The Hat was already proven fake based on his lies to authenticate it. No one even bid on the HAT in the last auction he placed it in. He had no access to Michael but for a short few days on 2 visits to london before MJ's trial. He was not his official BG ( He just offerd to help with security to promote his marshal arts center) and had No on going or close relationship with Michael. He is famous for $elling all kind of crap to the Tabloids and has been caught contradicting himself and in many blatant lies.. Including his lie about this hat.

Some background on what a douch this man really is
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/search.php?searchid=19821

OMG Mickie...your post is totally on point...this guy is as big of an asshole as they come. I had words with him on twitter once back when he was trying to say that he was Blankets daddy.....he was all..."well I will be coming to LA soon".....and I was like..."what for we all know your a lieing piece of trash"....and he was like.."oh yeah...you all will see the truth". So yeah...this guy IS an ass. The link you posted doesn't work...but that ok....as I said I already know all about Fiddes :mad:

FYI for those who wanted see how much MF made out of this sale. It is big fat $0

michael jacksons white felt fedora one of a kind (smooth criminal hat)
Item condition:Very Good
Ended: Jan 14, 2013 04:43:55 PST
Starting bid:GBP 3,000.00
Approximately US $4,760.40
[ 0 bids ]

Item location:BARNSTAPLE, Devon, United Kingdom
Seller:
mfiddes-uk (0) | Seller's other items

Hah, he tried to sell it via auction house in UK, but it didn't sell then, and it didn't sell in ebay either.
Brace your self as he didn't make any money out this hat, he will need money so wait for the next tabloid story.

Last edited:
I contacted the auction house where he tried selling it to tell them that it's almost certainly a fake and that Matt Fiddes' story was fictitious.

When did MJ sign with the date '89 in 2008? When did he use white hats during Billie Jean? When did he have a museum at NL for hats? When was Matt in Vegas in 2008 and can he prove it with photos of him and Jackson?

If you see him try it again, contact the auction house. Send them this link or speak about info from there:

http://youtoobrutus.wordpress.com/2012/04/19/matt-fiddes-michael-jackson-lies-over-blankets-biology/

I would imagine wanting to sell something from someone regarded so poorly by MJ fans would be something they'd back off from. It's not like he can prove he has met or worked with MJ since. Remember his hilarious attempts to try and get his PR guy to post videos of him and MJ together and all he had were the 2002 shots which showed him lagging behind in the distance? Not one shot of them interacting. And absolutely nothing beyond that brief time in London 2002 of course.

Though I suspect one of the reasons it's failing to sell is because this idiot thinks his hat is worth $10k. Only rare hats can start going upwards of that amount, and this hat is not it.

Last edited:
I think he won't try to sell his crap again as too many knows him being fake.
I'm sure though that he will be on tabloids soon.

If he appears to tabloids with his crap again, I will send this video to those tabloids

That video never fail to make people laugh:)

Here is what is going on with him.
In order to pay those fines, most likely we will be seeing another tabloids story from him.

Former Michael Jackson bodyguard fined
Matt Fiddes, 33, admits to one charge of delivering a copy of a paper falsely purporting to be a county court summons

guardian.co.uk, Friday 22 February 2013 15.02 GMT

Michael Jackson with his then bodyguard Matt Fiddes (left) in 2002. Photograph: Barry Batchelor/PA
A former bodyguard of the late US singer Michael Jackson has been fined for issuing fake court summons. Matt Fiddes, from Barnstaple in north Devon, admitted during a separate hearing at Exeter crown court last month to one charge of delivering a copy of a paper falsely purporting to be a county court summons.

The offence arose at a time when the martial arts and fitness trainer was acting in divorce proceedings, the court was told on Friday.

He was handed a £750 fine, and ordered to pay £1,200 costs and a £15 victim surcharge.

Judge Francis Gilbert QC said: "You would have saved yourself a lot of the trouble if you had admitted what you did at the start."

The court heard that doubts over the authenticity of the papers were raised because they were issued to another man without the customary court stamp.

"It was rather a stupid thing to have done," the judge said, adding that Fiddes had had "a significant business".

The 33-year-old had worked as a minder for the *****n in the past and had been friends with members of the singer's family before a separate court dispute.

The defendant is also a former celebrity trainer to Australian singer Peter Andre and British model Danielle Lloyd.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/feb/22/former-michael-jackson-bodyguard-fined

funny that story says that he was acting in divorce proceedings at the time it must of been a while ago because I know he just married some girl name Monique last year or so...and the two claim to be madly in love he use to tweet about her around the same time as the stuff about him coming to LA as we previously discussed in this thread. This guy is SuCH a loser ..smh.

Just an update regarding Matt and his fake hat.
I was watching Pawn stars UK, and that episode showed a man trying to sell the very same hat that Fiddler has been trying to sell a good few years. He said that he got that hat from MJ's bodyguard and immediately I started thinking of Fiddler.

Pawn stars called in an expert in autographs and he didn't think it was MJ's hat nor his autograph, so Matt can keep his hat and stick it somewhere where sun doesn't shine :giggle:

Here is the episode in question
http://simkl.com/tv/43194/pawn-stars-uk/season-2/episode-10/

Just an update regarding Matt and his fake hat.
I was watching Pawn stars UK, and that episode showed a man trying to sell the very same hat that Fiddler has been trying to sell a good few years. He said that he got that hat from MJ's bodyguard and immediately I started thinking of Fiddler.

Pawn stars called in an expert in autographs and he didn't think it was MJ's hat nor his autograph, so Matt can keep his hat and stick it somewhere where sun doesn't shine :giggle:

Here is the episode in question
http://simkl.com/tv/43194/pawn-stars-uk/season-2/episode-10/

Thank you for the link....I can see the picture and description but can't see how to get the programme to play....is it meant to? Sorry to be dense!!!

Shaking my head to bull crap that comes out of that mans mouth:no:

Thanks for posting the video. Didn't you feel a bit sorry for darren? - i got the impression he had just been hoodwinked by matt's tales of being besties with mj and paid good money for the hat and was hoping to sell it on, only to discover that he has probably been sold a dud. He did seem a bit thick believing that some typed up letter by matt wd be sufficient. He said he would go back to 'the bodyguard' and get further certification, I do hope he's not the violent type. :D

Can you see it here: http://megashare9.com/watch-pawn-stars-uk-season-2-episode-10-online-free-megashare/
If you can scroll to 12 minutes mark, it starts there.

Shaking my head to bull crap that comes out of that mans mouth:no:

Thank you so much...that was very interesting! And a valuation of only 1500-2k GBP even IF the signature had been genuine!

I'm glad that 'incorrect' items like these are picked up by authenticators, but I do feel a bit sorry for the seller who purchased it from the (ahem!)'bodyguard'. I wonder if he'll ask for his money back....

Fiddler needs to crawl back to same hole he came from:evil:

He tried to sell that same hat last summer vie auction house http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...famous-goes-hammer-expected-fetch-10-000.html but it didn't sell then, and I hope nobody buys it from ebay either.

Is there a possibly to leave a comment about fake items?

I believe that they're a section to report fake items, yes. :yes:

Here:

http://pages.ebay.com/againstcounterfeits/

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/replica-counterfeit.html

Last edited:
I think he won't try to sell his crap again as too many knows him being fake.
I'm sure though that he will be on tabloids soon.

If he appears to tabloids with his crap again, I will send this video to those tabloids

That video never fail to make people laugh:)

Oh my goodness!!! I had to look at this again to laugh & laugh. The great Matt is in the middle I suppose. I guess after this fiasco he was inspired to sign the hat!

Matt finally got a sucker to buy that hat it seems. I guess he decided to forget the auction houses and go directly to a private buyer? I hope the poor guy who bought the hat can get some type of refund because he bought it thinking it was the real deal.

Last edited:
Back