Tabloid: MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEW TELL-ALL MEMOIR

CherubimII

Proud Member
MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEW TELL-ALL MEMOIR Sunday January 27,2013
James Desborough

(Aside: My opinion is this story is made up fiction; but here it is.)
MICHAEL Jackson secretly began writing an autobiography about his lowest moments in the last years of his life.

<section class="text-description">Jackson, who died in 2009, wrote 600 pages of notes about his struggles during the late Eighties through to 2007.
He also accumulated sketches and documents in an attempt to correct how history was written about him.

373550_1.jpg

(The little boy is Jordie Chandler)

During those two decades, Jackson was rarely out of the headlines, not least for paying off Jordie Chandler £12million amid child-sex allegations. His admission he shared his bed with children led Jackson to be accused but acquitted in 2005 of molesting Gavin Arvizo.

Anguished then Jackson flew to the Middle East where he began writing the manuscripts, where a former business contact has locked them away.
The wealthy associate is in two minds over releasing the book, which is not complete and would need to be fleshed out to make a full autobiography.
Jackson wrote one biography, Moonwalk, which had to be heavily edited because of attacks on family members.

A source from Los Angeles said: &#8220;The manuscript covers a raft of Michael&#8217;s adventures and business dealings. He makes it clear that he is the father of Prince and Paris.
&#8220;Michael wrote the book because he never got a chance to tell his story and at some stage needed to express his feelings on everything.
&#8220;The book addresses the child molestation at Neverland, insisting how he felt sickened that he was accused of doing that.

</section><section class="text-description">&#8220;Michael also talks about Jordie even though both parties agreed a gagging order when they settled in 1993.
&#8220;One of the key aspects of Michael&#8217;s book is his thoughts on his family.
&#8220;He talks about how he had been let down by all of them for many years. He accused most of them of wanting his money and being jealous of his fame.
&#8220;The only person who doesn&#8217;t get his venom is his mother Katherine.
&#8220;Michael says he felt that his mum was the only one, who understood him and his delicate nature.&#8221;

Jackson died after his doctor, Conrad Murray, pumped him with anaesthetic Propofol days before his comeback tour in June 2009.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/373550/Michael-Jackson-s-new-tell-all-memoir</section>

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEW TELL-ALL MEMOIR (Most Likely Story is not True)

:unsure: It's possible Michael documented his thoughts over the years. We've seen this in the form of song lyrics and poems. He doodled a lot.

What I find dubious in the story reported above, is how a wealthy Middle Eastern associate of Michael's claims to be in possession of the writings. I would expect Michael to have taken something so private with him, and not leave it behind. He travelled a lot and found refuge in various places all over the world after the trial, but if he did maintain a diary of some sort with his most private thoughts, I can't see him leaving it with someone else.

I kind of remember reading when the whole 2 Seas thing went down, Part of the deal was a autobiography. Can someone clarify?

I don't believe this story at all.

But, I'll admit I have always wanted MJ to write a REAL autobiography of his life story. To go all out and set many things straight about a lot of B.S that was said about him, especially about the allegations. But, I don't think he would have done it because of the confidentiality agreement from the 94 settlement! He said what he could on that Diane Sawyer interview and on the HIStory Album and Evan Chandler tried to go after him again for money for it. So it would have been a pain in the ass to have to go through that B.S yet again! Which is unfair, these people always had free range to say whatever the hell they wanted like Ray Chandler to the media and in sick books but, MJ had to suffer with carefully worded statements to defend himself....UGH! :mat:

"Anguished then Jackson flew to the Middle East where he began writing the manuscripts, where a former business contact has locked them away.
The wealthy associate is in two minds over releasing the book, which is not complete and would need to be fleshed out to make a full autobiography."

If this story is true:
Who is this wealthy associate"
Paris and Prince most likely can confirm if Michael was writing a memoir?
What about the estate, if there is such a manuscript, would it belong to the estate?

I would love to read Michael's own thoughts, but .................

By James Desborough

MICHAEL Jackson secretly began writing an autobiography about his lowest moments in the last years of his life.

Jackson, who died in 2009, wrote 600 pages of notes about his struggles during the late Eighties through to 2007.

He also accumulated sketches and documents in an attempt to correct how history was written about him.

During those two decades, Jackson was rarely out of the headlines, not least for paying off Jordie Chandler £12million amid child-sex allegations. His admission he shared his bed with children led Jackson to be accused but acquitted in 2005 of molesting Gavin Arvizo.

Anguished then Jackson flew to the Middle East where he began writing the manuscripts, where a former business contact has locked them away.

The wealthy associate is in two minds over releasing the book, which is not complete and would need to be fleshed out to make a full autobiography.

Jackson wrote one biography, Moonwalk, which had to be heavily edited because of attacks on family members.

A source from Los Angeles said: “The manuscript covers a raft of Michael’s adventures and business dealings. He makes it clear that he is the father of Prince and Paris.

“Michael wrote the book because he never got a chance to tell his story and at some stage needed to express his feelings on everything.

“The book addresses the child molestation at Neverland, insisting how he felt sickened that he was accused of doing that.

“Michael also talks about Jordie even though both parties agreed a gagging order when they settled in 1993.

“One of the key aspects of Michael’s book is his thoughts on his family.

“He talks about how he had been let down by all of them for many years. He accused most of them of wanting his money and being jealous of his fame.

“The only person who doesn’t get his venom is his mother Katherine.

“Michael says he felt that his mum was the only one, who understood him and his delicate nature.”

Jackson died after his doctor, Conrad Murray, pumped him with anaesthetic Propofol days before his comeback tour in June 2009.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/373550/Michael-Jackson-s-new-tell-all-memoir

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEW TELL-ALL MEMOIR (Could this be true ??)

I'm suspicious of it. Anyone can write something like that and claim it was written by Michael. I will need more to be convinced by this than someone's words.

IF they have his handwritten notes they can publish them but I guess they have to get permission from the estate.
I think they have difficulties to show the notes......

We need pictures of these notes and we'll see if it's his writing.

I'm suspicious of it. Anyone can write something like that and claim it was written by Michael. I will need more to be convinced by this than someone's words.

I agree. They really need to prove without a doubt that this was actually written by Michael.

You know, I'd love to see a memoir by Michael himself, especially him addressing the allegations which he could never really do while he was alive (other than saying he was innocent) because of the confidentiality agreement. I'd really like to hear in his own words his experiences with Evan/Chandlers or the Arvizos, how he saw it all. So it'd be great if it's true. But I'm VERY sceptical of this.

If someone has a memoir like that why does he report it to a tabloid, instead of taking it to Michael's Estate? Putting things out in tabloids is the way crooks operate, to be honest.

I wonder who this business associate is and does he have a right to Michael personal writings to release them ?
Seems that would be owned by Michael estate and should have been turned over to them when Michael passed.
I don't think the business associate has any legal right to sell Michael's personal diary or Memoir. There is nothing
written there that we haven't heard before. Sounds all made up to me and very convenient not to have a source.

I think this is an old rehashed taloid story. Seem I heard this story before and nothing ever came from it.
The reason I remember is because him stating Michael said his mum .. I remember questioning that before.

If this was true, would Michael's notes about the Jordan Chandler case be legally allowed to be released?

Whether or not this is true remains to be seen. They'll have to prove it by showing us pictures of the notes, as Razvan said.

But if this is really is true, it's HUGE news. I mean seriously huge. A posthumous autobiography would most likely be the most exiting MJ release we'll ever see. More exiting and significant than any MJ album or film could ever be, in my opinion. If those notes really exist, I think it's important that they are released.

Whether or not this is true remains to be seen. They'll have to prove it by showing us pictures of the notes, as Razvan said.

But if this is really is true, it's HUGE news. I mean seriously huge. A posthumous autobiography would most likely be the most exiting MJ release we'll ever see. More exiting and significant than any MJ album or film could ever be, in my opinion. If those notes really exist, I think it's important that they are released.

Sounds like a potential disaster. Even though it would be great. If something would be released like this. All would be picked apart. He can't talk about the child molestation stuff the court says so. Not a good idea now that he is gone. No one would think its legit. Maybe the Prince of Bahrain is claiming to have it. Most likely tabloid trash.

If this story is true: : O: Ph34r:: Woohoo:: Ohno:: Jumpcrazy I WANT :read::read::read::read::read::read:

:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg:........................

Oh please not another one trying to ride the sinking book train. In the 80s when Michael wrote his book, he would NEVER write bad about his family to the point where it had to be edited as this person in the story ^^ says. Michael was very private, and did not even want to release the book at the end because he wanted a part of himself to be away from the public. He states that himself in his book.

Someone always has something, like the mysterious person who had his WILL when he died. Why did the person wait so long and did not give the manuscript to his estate? Who would he trust at that time when he was in despair for him to hand such a thing over to them? We have to look at who he was around at the time, to see if this is a plausible story. This might end up like one of the never ending & false Neverland update stories.

The thing is anyone can come forward now & claim such a thing. They could write the manuscript in Michael's scrawling handwriting and claim it is him. Then we would have another handwriting situation on our hands. Also the person has notes--it sounds like Latoya's story where Michael wrote several time I Hate John Branca. Every one knows Michael made notes. You can collect a bunch of them and state he gave them to you.

I remember some report back then (2007?) about a new autobiography book or the possibility of it ..or negotiations about it.. or something like that. Or maybe Roger just suggested it... :D

I remember some report back then (2007?) about a new autobiography book or the possibility of it ..or negotiations about it.. or something like that. Or maybe Roger just suggested it... :D

Michael would have been the first to tell fans, though. The thing is the media always come out with a story, if they want to push an angle, but it does not mean there is any fact in the story. Someone will say, "oh Michael should tell what happened," and then next you see a whole story about a memoir appear with a source says, without any details, to push the idea out there.

Next, they have fans talking about it, spreading it around, other gossip papers pick it up--all pretending that this is a real story. Meanwhile Michael keeps quiet not fueling any debate of the nonsense.

I know. Back then i think this was in connection with that british "crazy frog" manager, Michael suddely had (for a month or 2) while being in the middle east. Some article vaguely described some plans and projects for the future including a tell all book, which was suggested as something that could become a big seller etc. (I remember it sounded more like it still had to be written). I never heard about it again anywhere since then. The idea of it just stuck in my head. Anyway...

I wonder who this business associate is and does he have a right to Michael personal writings to release them ?
Seems that would be owned by Michael estate and should have been turned over to them when Michael passed.

Rabbie Boteach released the tapes without permission of the Estate. Obviously they couldn`t pretend this.

Rabbie Boteach released the tapes without permission of the Estate. Obviously they couldn`t pretend this.

Pretend what Annita? I lost something there ^^

People are still holding onto many personal things they had from Michael, and from their personal stories. Not everything has been shared publicly and a lot may never be shared.

But I'm unconvinced so far, MJ just leaving it with some guy without getting any kind of NDA or contract or something? I know MJ seemed to always be having stuff leaked or whatever from the last few years (Juliens, Vaccaro vault, various songs, etc) but I still find it hard to believe MJ would do that. I also want to know who this person is. Though it has to be said, what they've shared with the tabloid was not bad, which means if it is from someone they told the tabloid things which don't show MJ in a bad light, so I'm not totally thinking this person is evil yet (if it's true).

There were stories around 2006/2007 that MJ was working on a biography, I wonder if this story originates from those?

MJ did keep journals and notebooks, but Jermaine said the family has those. From what surfaced from the Vaccaro vault it seems MJ really did keep everything. Post it notes, notepads where he was just copying out Bible verses back in the late 70s, draft notes to people at his record label, etc

Pretend what Annita? I lost something there ^^

Sorry, prevent to release the book in a manipulative way. I think the tapes are great, when he had done it in a right way, to release it only as the conservation it was.

People are still holding onto many personal things they had from Michael, and from their personal stories. Not everything has been shared publicly and a lot may never be shared.

But I'm unconvinced so far, MJ just leaving it with some guy without getting any kind of NDA or contract or something? I know MJ seemed to always be having stuff leaked or whatever from the last few years (Juliens, Vaccaro vault, various songs, etc) but I still find it hard to believe MJ would do that. I also want to know who this person is. Though it has to be said, what they've shared with the tabloid was not bad, which means if it is from someone they told the tabloid things which don't show MJ in a bad light, so I'm not totally thinking this person is evil yet (if it's true).

There were stories around 2006/2007 that MJ was working on a biography, I wonder if this story originates from those?

MJ did keep journals and notebooks, but Jermaine said the family has those.

Yeap. Why did the person chose this paper to go to. How about a story in a nice magazine or sunday paper.

Even though the information is "nice" about the content, you can't even go by that because so many potential writers begin that way to reel you in. I had terrible experiences the month Michael died, when I collected several special edition magazines with words on the cover saying "tribute," "king," etc. Then the first few paragraphs would be wonderful, & then they would get to the allegations & surgeries and make this the focus of the tribute, and use the usual nasty words. I think it was in GQ at the end the author speculated that Michael was a psychological pedophile which is worse. Here we even have a new term again for michael, which pissed me off. I cannot tell you how much money I wasted that first month, and I am talking about major publications here.

Another thing is if a big story like this is true, wouldn't the author's name or publishing house be visible to drive up hype. People would want to contact the author on the internet where the author usually respond on blogs, twitter, or facebook. I mean, it seems lately the modern day thing is to be connected to your audience in cyberspace. You want to build up some huge market. Look how Bush, Cascio, Jermaine, Latoya, Janet all alerted fans about an upcoming book & had the fans discussing the topic way in advance. So what is different here about this SHY owner of Michael's writings? I won't be surprised if the person is going around in a mask too.

If this is true - I'm skeptical given the nature of the source - it could be the Bahrain Sheikh.

^^^ Hmm, interesting.

Yeap. Why did the person chose this paper to go to. How about a story in a nice magazine or sunday paper.

Even though the information is "nice" about the content, you can't even go by that because so many potential writers begin that way to reel you in. I had terrible experiences the month Michael died, when I collected several special edition magazines with words on the cover saying "tribute," "king," etc. Then the first few paragraphs would be wonderful, & then they would get to the allegations & surgeries and make this the focus of the tribute, and use the usual nasty words. I think it was in GQ at the end the author speculated that Michael was a psychological pedophile which is worse. Here we even have a new term again for michael, which pissed me off. I cannot tell you how much money I wasted that first month, and I am talking about major publications here.

I agree but I think with something like this the intent is not for fans to buy it, but the wider public, so they tend to use the most scandalous things, and especially scandalous things when they speak to a British tabloid.

It could still be bad obviously, but there's nothing making me think "OMG please don't let this happen if it's true"... yet.

He says he's thinking about selling them or not, so there's no publisher yet. Maybe this is intended to get publisher's calling the paper to call him. And again, if this is what he has to try and peak outside interest, it's nothing that seems bad to me.

We'll see if this is real or not.

^^

If this is the Bahrain Sheikh and if this is Michael's notes, such media story can also be used to get the attention and reaction of the MJ Estate. It's hard to say that what kind of agreement / settlement was between MJ and the Sheikh and if MJ Estate has any power / say over this alleged book.

Back