AN OPEN LETTER TO THE MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE - Regards to Defamation by Diane Demon

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
I wish I knew how this could be sent to John Branca and John McClain,but I guess it's better to show it here,and get advice on what to fix.

Dear Mr. Branca and Mr. McClain,
For twenty years,including the three years after Michael Jackson's death,Diane Dimond has been writing disgusting,demeaning,and defamatory things about him regarding the 1993 and 2003-2005 child abuse allegation trials.One recent article,which was about the case of Pennsylvania State University coach and convicted child molester Jerry Sandusky,Dimond compared Sandusky to Jackson,saying that they are both very much alike,when it was proven during both the 1993 and 2005 trials that there was no evidence of Mr. Jackson inappropriately behaving with children,when Mr. Sandusky was convicted on 52 counts of child molestation,whilst Michael Jackson was acquitted of all 13 charges he was accused of June 13th,2005.Prior to Michael's death,he attempted to sue Ms. Dimond of the derogatory articles she'd written,under her so-called "journalism" career,and being a so-called "Michael Jackson-expert" for 20 years.Under unfortunate circumstances,the trial never completely took off,due to Ms. Dimond being a good friend of retired Santa Barbara D.A. Tom Sneddon,and him ending the case before a trial could occur.After three years of him gone,and him not being here anymore to come to his defense,there's only one source of him being defended:his fans.Now that Mr. Sneddon is retired,it is very well time for Ms. Dimond's career to end,and for her to be sued for defamation of Michael Joe Jackson.

Thank you.

~Daniel McGuire
Age 17
Las Vegas,NV

In the letter I'm planning on sending,I will be attaching news articles from Diane Demon defaming Michael over the past twenty years.My only issue is I need those articles.If anyone can acquire these articles into a compiled link,I'd be grateful.And I myself cannot do this alone,and eventually I will create a petition for Diane Demon's defamation for the forum to sign(which will be added into this thread at a later time)

Daniel :better: I certainly understand your hurt concern over Diane Demon, but The Estate can not sue her for defamation of Michael's character. Legally Only Michael could do that. Their is no legal grounds for his Estate to sue her for that. And Sadly there are no laws to protect the defamation of the dead. Also she can legally state or write she thinks Michael is guilty because anyone has freedom of speech to state or think that. There is no law against people stating they think he is guilty. But MJ could have sued her if she told lies to defame him. Best you can do is write and open letter of disgust to her. But then that just bring her more attention and bring more in to read her crap. The best we can do is just publicly reply to her blogs and articles with facts when she write such crap. Then others who read it can read the facts. I know Fans have replied to her articles and blogs stating the truth and their disgust.

Oh I feel so sad for you & for all of us too. I know you are hurting, but Qbee is right. I know some California people were trying to get a law to protect the dead, but only people who lived in California were able to vote, so you see this left off vast number of fans who would be interested in helping. I do not even know what became of that group.

Maybe we could make a doll of her & take it to a witch doctor.

Here you go, a Dianne Diamond Voodoo Doll with a pin through the heart.
ENJOY!!!!

images

Last edited:
Dont worry people like diane dimond are not worth worrying bout as its pretty pathetic that all she talks bout is michael especially given that she claims she hates it him so much....its really sad how obessed she is over someone she hates so much

Her glory days of so called "Credibility" were over the day MJ passed and she knows it! She can't crap on him like she use to cause people don't like when the dead is talked about so much in a negative way. But, I wish someone did shut that whole in her face long ago! She is pretty easy to discredit! LIKE VERY EASY! But, media kisses it's own ass so she had many yrs of fun makin money off MJ! But, now she can't like she use to and I'm glad I don't have to hear or see her lies so much anymore every time there was an MJ story. -_-

Last edited:
ENJOY!!!!

images

What heart?
That would work for any other person, but DD do not posses that required body part.

ENJOY!!!!

images

Thanks Cherubim. All I need to do now is say some magic mombo jumbo around it. I will send it to her for Easter.

Bubs that is why she has a pasted on heart, because originally she was not born with one.

Watch out, if you sue DD, Sneddon will suddenly remember to pay his Bar Association dues... DD would dream of sitting in a courtroom and spew venom into every camera available. Her ship sailed away a long time ago so that she has to resort to writing 'books' about party crashers. For real.

She'll be remembered as the obsessed stalker of a lovely artist. She doesn't need to be given a platform to reiterate sick phantasies. The built up to Murray's trial was her last hooray and even there people dared to speak up. She is noticeably absent from all the major documentaries. And that's the way it always ends up. She now has to interview "unnamed" Forest Lawn people about imagined evil roaming the underground while the fans have FL employees lovingly take pictures for them. Ya know, I'll just cook up some nonsense and call it 'sources.' I wonder how many people took her for a ride..

I'm not much in favor of vodoo dolls, you know, but I'm sure Michael has retained his sense of humor...;D Yana, DD, YANA.

Last edited:
^^Hey none of us are in favor of the voodoo dolls, it is just a bit of humor, although for DD I would not mind making an exception.

Well good bye DD. It seems you had your last moment in the limelight, unless you can dig up some kid who made up a story & asked you to interview him.

Last edited:
What heart?
That would work for any other person, but DD do not posses that required body part.
O.K. so we will put the pins through Dianne Diamond's head.

images
:voodoo_doll:

O.K. so we will put the pins through Dianne Diamond's head.

images
:voodoo_doll:

Don't forget we have to include the parts that are causing the pain, so we have to put pins in the MOUTH (she says bad things), HAND (she types bad things), and of course the HEAD as you suggest because her brain comes up with bad ideas.

Haa take a look at the doll's leg. Why does one leg have a snake & the other is tied with rope? This doll is cracking me up.

and the doll's mouth is stitched closed. There is an idea for DD to stop her verbal diarrhea bouts occurring.

That Forest Lawn hit-piece also made me wonder what the heck is up with her - somebody that publishes such subjective nonsense has other, way deeper rooted issues.
So some families with money buried their dead there?? Just the name dropping with associated 'that's why it feels evil down there' makes me think she really is a right wing nutcase - so of course she'd zoom on a black man like white.on.rice. Looking up some of her homophobic and open agitation in regards to hate crime legislation explain more about her hateful venom in regards to Michael.

I understand the thread opener's intentions and this stalker attaching herself to Michael's name pains most of us who love Michael - without having the need to see him as an infallible being. Someone with her agenda likes to cloak her inner workings as "hey, I'm just trying to keep it real here, I'm doing you a service". Knowing where her agenda truly lies explain so much that it's not even funny.

Michael surely set off some rather contradictory feelings in her and that insane struggle is just too painful to even ponder.

This satire sure says a lot. "Babby Daddy", huh? Because OF COURSE anyone beyond her race is running around without knowing "babby daddy".

Last edited:
Pace I did not see the Forest Lawn piece, but I hope she did not say it feels evil down there. I went to Forest Lawn by myself, and I felt such a sense of peace, tranquility, & love there. I had to remind myself I was in a cemetery. I walked from the main entrance, all the way to the top of the hill where the museum is. I saw the little flowers people put in vases near the ground where the name plaques are. I actually said to myself that I would like to build my house on the hill top. How about the area where all the young children are buried--did she feel some evil there too. The serenity of the place, the cool wind, the stillness & those majestic buildings, which were made when humans cared a little more about their work, all create an atmosphere of love & peace in there. This woman is a fool, I am sorry to say.

I bet you she never went to the museum at the top of the hill to find out what Forest Lawn was all about & the history behind it.

Back