Guess what #MJFam?! Diane Dimond emailed me! BTW, start at the bottom and go up from there.

xosweetseducingsighsxo

Proud Member
Reply ?
Delete More ?

Sun
diana jackson
Show details
Oh, and let me say something else. Don't EVER come at me with that whatever go away stuff. I asked you a question, so I expect an ANSWER. I could've have cursed you out, threatened you with anything under the sun, and etc.. But I DIDN'T! I asked you something.
Face the facts. You're a LIAR. And you know it. All you do is sit behind your desk saying a bunch of bull because you're jealous. You're disgusting, rude, ignorant, and I don't know how anyone can hire you. You shameful thing they call a 'journalist'. Oh, and don't EVER call Michael a junkie! He only wanted some sleep, so get your facts straight. Oh, and don't refer to we fans as 'blind worshipers' because that's not what we are. We're people who happen to adore a man who made a positive impact on our life. Keep Michael's name, his family's name, his children's names, and his fans names out of your filthy mouth.
I'm sick of seeing people like you on TV.
I bet you're gonna come at me with that, "don't judge me if you don't know me" crap. Well forget it, because how in the heck do you expect me to do that, when you didn't do it for Michael. Hmm??

Exactly. You can't. Stop being such a liar and tell the truth. Oh, and you went to Tom Sneddon for some help when Michael was gonna sue the pants off of you? Proof that you're a liar-- you went to another liar! And your book? Bull! You made up everything in that book! You make up everything about him! He was INNOCENT and you know it, that's why you lost your job after the verdict. Ha, see, God is already gonna handle you on judgment day, so I'm not gonna say anymore, but remember this. You, Jordan Chandler, Gavin Arvizo, Tom Sneddon, and all the others have MICHAEL'S blood on YOUR HANDS!

Oh yeah, I just told you! Ha ha Shamoners!!! ~L.O.V.E.~
Reply ?
Delete More ?

Sun
didimond@verizon.net
Show details
Whatever. Go away now
Reply ?
Delete More ?

Sun
didimond@verizon.net
Show details
I'm not ridiculous. I'm just stating the truth. And when God gets you, you'll know who's ridiculous.
Reply ?
Delete More ?

Sun
didimond@verizon.net
Show details
You're ridiculous. Don't bother me anymore.
Reply ?
Delete More ?

Sun
didimond@verizon.net
Show details
Oh, and by the way, maybe this video will refresh your broken little memory: I hope you don't lie and say you don't remember this. Because if my fellow fan does, then so can you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-mSjxerXrI
Watch 1995 Michael Jackson being accused
Reply ?
Delete More ?

Sun
diana jackson
Show details
I don't? Or are you just upset at the fact that you know you're a liar. By the way, thanks for replying.
Reply ?
Delete More ?

Sun
Diane Dimond
Show details
You have no idea what you are talking about. None.

Sent from my iPad
Reply ?
Delete More ?

Sat
diana jackson
Hide details
To:
Subject: Just something to ask.
Date: Sat 2/16/13 9:17 PM

Hi Diane,
As you can tell, from my email name, I'm a Michael Jackson fan. I don't want you to think that I'm coming off rude, I just want to know, why? What did Michael do to you that you had to go out and slander his name the way you did. Michael was sweet, and I'm pretty sure that YOU knew that HE did NOTHING wrong. Was it really that hard to tell people who he really was? A kind sweet soul that would never hurt children. I mean, you said so yourself when you found out that that second kid- I forgot his name- was lying when that man told him what to say about Michael and his way around Neverland that he was a liar, so how could you not see that about Gavin or Jordan. Even the FBI said there was no evidence to say that Michael did it, yet you still talk about him like he's trash. I just hope that what you did made you happy, because that truly hurt the MJ Fan Family's Hearts. Michael's too.

Diane dimwit is just worthless and her replies are just LOL

One thing Diane Dimond don't do is nice or admit the truth. So I don't think it was a good idea seeking this crazy women out especially when she hasn't said or did anything stupid like she usually does about MJ lately! I remember leaving her a comment on her twitter after she compared MJ to Sundusky in an article which I thought was a valid reason to tell her something at that time.

I Just wanted to let her know that many do know the real facts about MJ and kids and she needs to stop with her lies. Of course she replied with the same old responses she usually give fans about how she feels sorry for me because I think everybody lied except MJ. I replied back mentioning people she is friends with like Victor Gutierrez and how he is a liar and owe MJ money and she didn't reply back lol. =)

But, she really is a waste of time and energy. So I won't probably be doing that ever again. The women lives off of lies and trying to get her to admit wrong doing...Pff I think she would prefer jumpin off a building first.

Dont worry there will come a day when her lies will eat up at her and it will destroy her

Michaeljackson I have to say I had to laugh at the comments you sent to her & her responses, even though nothing was accomplished, but I am sure you were not expecting her to answer you in any intelligent way. To me, this was just an amusing exercise. Sometimes it is funny just to be a pain in someone's neck, just to remind her that many have not forgotten how stupid she is. The best time to do this is when the person feels secure & think everything has gone quiet, & then you hit them with "Hey Diane, we hear you are stupid." I am sure if people collect all the comments fans wrote to her and her inane responses, many will be rolling on the floor laughing.

I also sent an email to her, I think about 2 years ago and I was very respectful with her, stating the facts in a civilized way hoping we would get into a decent conversation and I would change her mind. But she didn't anwer me and I just wasted my time.

When she compared Michael to Sandusky, I posted a long factual comment on fer FB page and the b*tch just deleted. She hates to see the truth.

Since then, I learned my lesson. I will just ignore this sick human being and not waste my time with her the next time she comes back saying delusional things.

I also sent an email to her, I think about 2 years ago and I was very respectful with her, stating the facts in a civilized way hoping we would get into a decent conversation and I would change her mind. But she didn't anwer me and I just wasted my time.

When she compared Michael to Sandusky, I posted a long factual comment on fer FB page and the b*tch just deleted. She hates to see the truth.

Since then, I learned my lesson. I will just ignore this sick human being and not waste my time with her the next time she comes back saying delusional things.

Yes she would never admit the truth or accept facts from fans unless the facts go along with her idea of what happened.

Does she still have a big job?

I wouldn't waste my time with Dimond. She's friends with many people from the prosecution, why do you think you can change her mind? She's made up her mind the first time she heard about the allegations back in 1993 and she took the prosecution's side at that very moment for all the exclusive leaks she got from them - and also from the Chandlers. IMO she's also not really clever to see through the lies. (Maybe that's why the Chandlers and the prosecution liked to use her so much as their mouthpiece.)

Why does it matter what she thinks, anyway? It's more important to inform the masses about the truth.

I don't believe for a second Dimond actaully believed MJ molested anyone or any lies others involved told her. What she does seem to believe in is that bad news sells because unfortunately it does. And she can and did make a lot of money knowing that. Especially when it involved a huge star like MJ.

All I hope for is one day Diane will reap what she sewed.. she knows she is a liar and she knows Gavin lied. They were all a part of the plan, her included.. They know the truth, and I hope they realize that God is watching and they won't get away with it.

Back