Arnold klien issued with a arrest warrant

8701girl

Proud Member
Country
Australia
Hi guys not sure if you guys have seen this so i thought id post it :

Dr. Arnold Klein, the dermatologist who injected Michael Jackson with Demerol, has a warrant out for his arrest. According to TMZ on Feb. 21, Klein filed for bankruptcy, but failed to turn over some property to the bankruptcy trustees. Klein’s business failed fast after the death of Michael Jackson. He was found to be injecting Jackson with Demerol several of times in the months before his death. He also used multiple aliases when he prescribed the medications for Jackson. Klein was to ordered to turn over property in his bankruptcy. He failed to turn over more than 100 pieces of very expensive artwork and a 2001 Ferrari Spider. The artwork includes pieces by Andy Warhol, Robert Graham, David Hockney, Roy Lichtenstein, Claes Oldenburg, Renoir, Rodin and Toulouse-Lautrec. Dr. Arnold Klein doesn’t believe he should have to turn over the art work. His words to TMZ were, “It’s bulls**t, it’s fraud. Have them come arrest me.” Do you think Dr. Klein will be heading to prison any time soon? Sound off in comments below.

Source posted by Team MJJC : http://www.examiner.com/article/dr-...-michael-jackson-has-a-warrant-for-his-arrest

If it don't involved these people who harmed MJ paying for what they did to him, why the hell should I care? TMZ should go give him a hug though, since they always seem to give a damn.-_-

I wish they would stop adding the nonsense piece about injecting Michael with demerol several times before his death. Klien's story is about bankruptcy & has nothing to do with him working on Michael face, but I guess TMZ has to put this drug piece in. Anyway there was news that this might happen to Klien since last year, because he held back certain assets.

ARNIE KLEIN SINGS LIKE CANARY
I'll Tell You Where
I Stashed the Artwork
EXCLUSIVEHe talked a big game ... but Arnie Klein folded like a cheap suit when authorities came banging on his door this morning ready to arrest him unless he told officials where to find his expensive (missing) art collection ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... a warrant was issued for Klein's arrest after he allegedly failed to turn over more than 100 pieces of wildly expensive artwork as well as a 2001 Ferrari Spider to the bankruptcy trustee after he filed for bankruptcy in 2011.

A rep for the U.S. Marshals Service tells TMZ ... deputies went down to Klein's home in Palm Springs, CA to arrest him this morning ... when Klein suddenly felt the urge to spill his guts.

We're told ... Klein (Michael Jackson's former doctor) informed the deputies exactly where to find the art and the Ferrari -- so officials decided not to arrest him because they felt he was cooperative.

As for the artwork, it includes pieces by Andy Warhol (including the famous Marilyn Monroe), Robert Graham, David Hockney, Roy Lichtenstein, Claes Oldenburg, Renoir, Rodin and Toulouse-Lautrec.

If Klein's information turns out to be legit -- we're told he'll stay out of jail ... for now.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/26/arnie...rvice-jail-arrest-palm-springs/#ixzz2M2rWMytB
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

^^TMZ makes me sick the way they write their stories, like adding in parenthesis "Michael's former doctor." Do they get prizes for stating they broke a story first? Anyway Klien needs to take care of his health, pay as much of his debt off as he can, & go back to work.

In Conrad Murray's trial, Arnold Klein was crossed off as a potential witness for the defence by the Judge, because demerol was not found in Michael's system at time of death.

Michael also used Arnold Klein's office to practice dancing for his upcoming Engagement in London...

Jackson Bragged to Old Friend He Felt Great
Little by little we’re able to fill in the blanks from Michael Jackson’s last few weeks. Now it turns out that back on May 5th he ran into an old friend and not only told her that he felt great, but showed off, too. Joanne Horowitz manages Kevin Spacey and other actors. But back in the 1970s she worked in the music business and was the publicist for Studio 54. It was then that she met Michael, around the time of “Off the Wall.” They hit it off, became great pals, and for a while she was his guide in New York.
Flash forward to this past May 5th: Horowitz was in Beverly Hills waiting to see her dermatologist. From one of the adjacent examination rooms she heard a lot of noise, thudding on the ground and hitting the walls. “I asked the doctor what was going on,” Horowitz told me last night. “He said it was Michael Jackson, practicing dance moves.”’Horowitz’ told the doctor, Arnold Klein, Michael was her old friend. Klein went next door and told Jackson, who came running in.
“We were so happy to see each other, It had been 25 years,” said’ Horowitz. “He was in great shape, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. He showed off his body ‘ flexing his muscles, he also lifted his shirt to show me his new six pack. He said he’d been working out for the new tour. He was very proud. He looked very fit. He wasn’t wearing any makeup, either. And he had no bodyguards with him. He was just on his own.”
Horowitz and Jackson reminisced about the old days, and Michael bragged to her about being a father. He invited her to the London shows, and even signed a CD for her that Klein kept in his office. “He said everything was going great but he’d just gotten off the phone with someone about that auction, and he wasn’t happy about that. But he seemed like the old Michael.”
Horowitz did tell me she’s been very dismayed about the coverage of Jackson since his death, especially the notion presented by tabloids, tmz.com and other outlets that the performer “wanted to die” and other crazy ideas.
“That couldn’t have been further from the truth,” Horowitz tells me.

Joanne+Horowitz+38th+AFI+Life+Achievement+_s8H2ELi6mil.jpg

http://www.showbiz411.com/2009/07/0...ackson-joanne-horowitz-studio-54-arnold-klein

MJ's Doctor Arnie Klein
WANTED ...
Arrest Warrant Issued

4/24/2013 4:43 PM PDT

arnie-klein-6 zps6edf113c

Michael Jackson's doctor, Arnie Klein, is being hunted down by the U.S. Marshals ... and when he's found, he'll be arrested and dragged into court.

According to new documents ... obtained by TMZ ... Klein apparently failed to show up in court for his bankruptcy case, so the trustee could grill him about his assets that might be subject to seizure to satisfy his debts.

So today the bankruptcy judge directed the Marshals to arrest Arnie and haul his butt into court.

It's not the first time the judge issued a warrant. Back in February, after Klein refused to turn over his Ferrari and more than 100 pieces of wildly expensive pieces of art, the judge ordered the Marshals to arrest the doc and hold him until he turned over the goods. In that case Arnie folded like a cheap suit and told authorities where to find the cache.

Klein famously shot MJ up with Demorol scores of times in the months leading up to his death.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/24/michael-jacksons-doctor-arnie-klein-bankruptcy-arrest-warrant/

'Famously shot mj up with demoral'? - tmz is seriously getting on my last nerve.

Thanks alicat for that interesting article. Mj met angelica houston at arnie's as well in those weeks - seems all hollywood used klein, not just mj, but try telling that to tmz.

Back