Buckley's Championship Basketball Team and Varsity Cheerleaders (Including Paris Jackson) Pic Inside

CherubimII

Proud Member
Boys Varsity Basketball Clinches First CIF SS Championship, Seeded 2nd in State Play-off Tourney

:girl_happy:The Buckley champion boys basketball team ... and Paris Jackson, at front left — Buckley.org :girl_happy:

:clap::clap:
Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson, cheers for Buckley's boys basketball team — Twitter
Posted: March 4, 2013 on Buckley.org

On Saturday, the Buckley boys varsity basketball team defeated Mission Prep of San Luis Obispo 54-46 to become the CIF Southern Section Div. V-AA Champions for the first time in school history. The team was seeded fourth in the CIF Southern Section playoffs. They knocked off the top seeded and defending state champs Village Christian in the semi-final round.

Their win qualified the team for the state tournament, and earned them a second seed in its Southern Division. Their first round game happens Wednesday, March 6, when the Griffins play Calvin Christian from Escondido.

“I’m so excited for our community,” said Head Boys Varsity Basketball Coach Mike Hamilton. “They are the reason we won CIF. Everyone has been so supportive and kind. We have been feeding off of their energy for several games now. Our fans, faculty and staff are continuing to carry us across the finish line. In terms of the team, these guys worked so hard to be here. Everything they did in the preseason prepared them for this time. I’m just happy to be along for the ride. This sort of success could not happen to a better group of young men.”
Details on time and location of Wednesday evening game will be announced later today.

http://www.buckley.org/news/item/in...glePublic&LinkID=35479&ModuleID=58&&NEWSPID=1

http://www.dailynews.com/preps/ci_2...uckley-defeats-mission-prep-southern-sections

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highs...kson-daughter-now-varsity-high-113750373.html

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/y...for-Buckleys-boys-basketball-team-Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Paris Jackson I Got Spirit
... FREE SPIRIT!

Breaking News
0306-paris-jackson-cheerleader-splash-v2-3.jpg
One
TMZ has a video on their site: Click Below

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/06/paris-jackson-cheerleader-high-school-buckley/#ixzz2MmSKmZdL

Also here are some videos from YouTube:

paris-jackson-cheerleader-splash.jpg

Last edited:
She's got moves like Michael! Paris Jackson become an all-American varsity cheerleader at her exclusive high school (but maintains her grungy edge)

By Jade Watkins

PUBLISHED:12:07 EST, 6 March 2013| UPDATED:12:09 EST, 6 March 2013

She has taken great pains to debut her new edgy look on Twitter, including showing off her new short cropped hairdo, piercings and ripped clothing.

But Paris Jackson seems to have temporarily shed her grungy image to become an all-American varsity cheerleader at her high school. The 14-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson was seen cheering on her Buckley school’s boys basketball team on Tuesday.

article-2289126-187AFE2E000005DC-580_634x908.jpg
All-American girl: Michael Jackson's daughter Paris was seen cheering on her Buckley school’s boys basketball team on Tuesday

Dressed in a black, red and white cheerleading uniform, Paris also brandished red pom poms as she danced around with her classmates on the hard-wood courts.

Clearly inheriting her famous father's dance moves, the brunette, who is also a budding musician, was having a ball.
And her cheering efforts clearly helped, as Buckley earned the school’s first ever California Interscholastic Federation Southern Section title with a 54-46 win over San Luis Obispo Mission Prep.

article-2289126-187AFD61000005DC-534_634x715.jpg
High kicks: Dressed in a black, red and white cheerleading uniform, Paris also brandished red pom poms as she danced around with her classmates on the hard-wood courts

article-2289126-187B2A1F000005DC-221_306x645.jpg

article-2289126-187AF89A000005DC-916_306x645.jpg

Move like Michael's: Paris showed off some of her dance moves during the half-time show

article-2289126-187ADC34000005DC-717_634x507.jpg
Having a ball: The brunette, who is also a budding musician, was having a ball

Paris, who is in the seventh grade, has been constantly changing recreational activities and hobbies.

She went from playing football, soccer, softball, and volleyball to now becoming a cheerleader.

The teen has been attending the expensive Buckley private school for three years.
The decision for her to enroll in the extremely exclusive school, is said to have come in an effort to shield her from the public spotlight after her father Michael passed away in 2009.

Her transition to becoming a popular cheerleader comes after Paris last year described herself as an outsider who loves rock and roll.

article-2289126-187B020E000005DC-432_634x928.jpg
Big win: Paris's cheering efforts clearly helped, as Buckley earned the school’s first ever California Interscholastic Federation Southern Section title with a 54-46 win over San Luis Obispo Mission Prep

article-2289126-187AF9AE000005DC-17_634x660.jpg
Keeping her grungy edge: Paris continued to rock her new short cropped hairdo

'The clique in my class, they don't like me or my friend because we're outside of the box,' she told Glamour magazine.
'We're not copycats. Prince calls me goth, but I'm more rock 'n' roll. I listen to older music like AC/DC.
'A ton of kids at school have made fun of me,' she added. 'If I had to give advice to other girls, I would say, "Hang loose and ignore them."
'They shouldn't faze you no matter how popular they think they are.'

article-2289126-187B052B000005DC-926_634x480.jpg
Come on! Paris was also seen screaming from the bleachers during the game

article-2289126-187B00B2000005DC-272_634x739.jpg
Give me a B! Paris and her classmates have clearly been practising their routine

article-2289126-187ADC05000005DC-968_306x652.jpg

article-2289126-187AF7C0000005DC-986_306x652.jpg

Happy: The teen looked carefree and happy throughout the game

Like most girls her age, Paris is clearly still experimenting with her image.
Last week she showed off a piece of body art on her back with what looked like a temporary tattoo, along with a ripped Pink Floyd T-shirt.
'Late night creativity,' the wannabe actress wrote on her social network page as she posted the back and front view photographs.
Another close up shot showed a punky sparkly earring with the caption 'finally!' written next to it.

article-2289126-187B0630000005DC-38_634x555.jpg
Time for a picture: Following the game, Paris posed for pictures with members from her cheer squad

article-2289126-187B05D6000005DC-379_634x455.jpg
Popular: Despite saying in the past that she was an outsider, Paris appears to be quite popular at her school

And earlier in the month, she shared an image which debuted her new pixie-style haircut in jet black.
The blue-eyed beauty usually has long brunette tresses, but recently dyed her strands to work better with her signature look of heavy dark eye-liner.

She also seems to be embracing her late father's rock star roots, recently tweeting a picture of herself strumming an electric guitar at her home on Sunday, captioning the snap '“#bass #jammin #music.'
Paris has also made no secret of her desire to become an actress and has already landed a role in landed a role in the film Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys.

article-2289126-187B060C000005DC-487_634x686.jpg
Changes: Paris, who is in the seventh grade, has been constantly changing recreational activities and hobbies

article-2289126-187B0628000005DC-154_634x504.jpg
Good education: The teen has been attending the expensive Buckley private school for three years

Despite her burgeoning fame, she said she doesn't expect any special treatment because of her famous father.
'I love my dad, and I'm proud to be his daughter,' she said. 'I just don't think the title "M.J.'s daughter" fits me.
'A lot of people think he's the only reason I'm making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person.'
At 16, her brother Prince has already landed a role as a special guest correspondent for the show Entertainment Tonight with his first assignment interviewing James Franco, Zach Braff and Sam Raimi about movie Oz the Great and Powerful.

article-2289126-183FAD9D000005DC-762_634x629.jpg
Punky: Paris showed a picture of herself in a backless cut out top and some back body art in a picture on Twitter last week

article-2289126-185BECD6000005DC-403_634x602.jpg
Rock girl: Paris showed off a punky pink sparkly earring in a close up picture also posted to her Twitter page

He has also signed on to be a guest star on the CW teen drama 90210.
The children are still under the joint care of cousin T.J Jackson and grandmother Katherine.
T.J recently asked for more money to look after Paris plus her brothers Prince and Blanket.

According to court documents filed by the executors, while the 34-year-old singer has been devoted to looking after the children for 40 hours per week, he is experiencing hardship as he hasn't received any financial support since taking on the role of surrogate father.
The change in guardianship came amidst a messy family dispute in which five of Michael's siblings - Janet, Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie and Tito Jackson - claimed Katherine was being misled by the executors of the estate and ill-advised by her manager and lawyer.

article-2289126-187AB8F4000005DC-872_634x804.jpg
Following in her father's musical footsteps: Michael Jackson's daughter tweeted a picture of herself strumming an electric guitar at her home last month

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...hool-maintains-grungy-edge.html#ixzz2MmXL3d8r
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She looks stunning, but I don't like her new hair color or hair cut. She looked so beautiful the way she was before.

Anyway, at least this is all positive news about her. :)

I thank you Paris Jackson for holding up the glorious tradition of
:girl_happy:"Real Cheerleading". :girl_happy:
Watch the videos, again, folks that's the way sports cheerleading is supposed to be done.
I also want to applaud their cheerleading coach. :clap:

Last edited:
I am going to make myself very unpopular in this thread, but this is wrong on so many levels. First of all how come this video is out in the media? Has someone videoed it and sold it? This is a young teenage girl at school, a place that should be private, this should not be out there.

I am going to make myself very unpopular in this thread, but this is wrong on so many levels. First of all how come this video is out in the media? Has someone videoed it and sold it? This is a young teenage girl at school, a place that should be private, this should not be out there.
I thought the same thing. But then I also realized that unfortunately, that's the way it was when Michael was here. Now, everything has changed, the kids got older and they are now teenagers who are clearly making a choice to be in the public eye. Though you are right, they should have privacy to live their life and grow up, it's just not that way anymore.

I guess a lot depends on the source of the video (I must confess I haven't watched it). If it doesn't originate from Paris or isn't an offical school video then personally I think this is a step too far and if I was a parent of any of those children I would be insisting it was removed from the media.

The joke is that in one British paper it states that Paris was sent to this prestigious school to protect her privacy, and then it shows the video!

I don't like her new hair, not good on her. But she is still young and beautiful. Her smile in those pictures remind me so much of Michael.

I am not a fan of the haircut either sorry. Her color does remind me of Michael's dark hair. That's great she is enjoying her time at school. I do wish that they would have some privacy.

Thanks for the pics Cherubim. I must admit, I was taken aback when I first saw Paris' new look.
It's a little drastic I think, but it's her right (at age 14) to express herself as long as it's not hurting anyone. It really changes her. I barely recognized her.

I know its been a minute since I was in high school but 7th grade at 14? Really? Is that how it goes?
Then again.....doesn't really matter.

Woooot! Go Buckley!!

Thanks for the pics Cherubim. I must admit, I was taken aback when I first saw Paris' new look.
It's a little drastic I think, but it's her right (at age 14) to express herself as long as it's not hurting anyone. It really changes her. I barely recognized her.

I know its been a minute since I was in high school but 7th grade at 14? Really? Is that how it goes?
Then again.....doesn't really matter.

Woooot! Go Buckley!!

Yeah, I'm thinking that's wrong. I think she's a freshman. Pretty sure she was in the 7th grade when she started at Buckley.

First of all I must say "Gee I never looked that good when I was 14..!!! Paris is Lovely.!

But who is snapping and videoing all this stuff and putting it "out there" ?
She is in school...not at an event promoting something..she is at school. Can't they let her have that....,are they selling the pics?
I think it;s invasive in her life..and I don;t like that,,neither would Michael..

and I should have read page one first..B/C Last tear and Dutchie said the same thing....and I agree!

Last edited:
That's cute that the Philadelphia Eagles look upon Paris Jackson as a good role model that they want her on their cheerleading squad in the future!

From Channel 2 News/ Los Angeles, CA:
Michael Jackson's Daughter gets NFL Cheerleading Offer

Paris Jackson Has that"WOW Factor":girl_curtsey:

To see the video Click Below on the address of the you tube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XesoVYoaZTs

Very creepy!

Somebody is obviously secretly filming her. The pictures are sold to tabloid.

This kid is being lured into the limelight for the wrong reasons.

All MJ kids are now pimped for all kind of money possible. Tragic indeed.

Somebody who was there with Paris and is in need for money?
Was LaToya or Jeffre there?
I doubt it is anyone from school itself as those kids have family money.

I don't like her new hair cut and colour at all, she looked so much better before. I hope it's just a phase ;)

These pictures reminded me so much of Michael, they have the same smile:

0306-paris-jackson-cheerleader-splash-v2-3.jpg

article-2289126-187B05D6000005DC-379_634x455.jpg

I just want her to have fun; some good ol' wholesome fun while she is experiencing her school years. Bless her heart.

Well I know this Jackson ONE will be getting more attention than the Final Four, this year. Goooooo Paris!!!

suzie_suh_headshot_110906.jpg

CBS 2 was the only camera allowed and Suzie Suh was the reporter covering the local story for the local Los Angeles CBS affiliate. It was done professionally and Suzie Suh even said that they weren't allowed to talk to Paris Jackson.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...hter-receives-offer-from-philadelphia-eagles/

Sorry what was the local story? The game? Paris?

You can understand the other children being somewhat jealous of Paris, here she is taking part in a team event and it's all about her and the offers just drop in her lap.

Back