"Michaeling" in Urban Dictionary

Annita

Proud Member
You can find the term "Michaeling" now in the Urban Dictionary

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=Michaeling

Michaeling
When a Michael Jackson fan surfs the web for Michael Jackson, usually videos. It can be a hobby and the word is usually used on youtube.

Sarah - "Hey, what are you doing?"

Luara - "Oh you know, just michaeling."

Michaeling
to keep on being a fan of and supporting Michael Jackson.

Alright, guys; I gotta go. Keep Michaeling!!!

Michaeling
To do anything (positive) relating to Michael Jackson!

Listening to MJ, looking at photos or videos of MJ, speaking to MJ fans, dancing to MJ, reading about MJ, dancing in the style of MJ, thinking about MJ, researching about MJ, talking about MJ, writing about MJ, spreading the truth and love about MJ, anything!

The verb 'To Michael' shall continue to relate to Michael Jackson forever, as a result of his huge impact across the world.

Michaeling is generally done by Michael Jackson Fans: the best fans in the world, keeping the MJ Legacy alive For All Time!

Keep on Michaeling!

Michaeling

The act of "Day dreaming" or sleeping with your eyes open.
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. I was just Michaeling

©1999-2012, Urban Dictionary®

What a blow to those who thought they had killed his legacy. Absolutely great news!!! He is already a course at the university. Way to go Michael!!

If my memory serves me right, "Michaeling" was listed a few years back.
Anyway, thanks for bringing it to our attention.
I think it's cute to have some sort of our lingo among MJ fans :)
The word is not known or used as often as many others on the dictionary, but it does have some respectable status given the sheer number of fans worldwide.

Yep that's it. An 'action' word.

Great! :happy:
Yes that's what matters.

:bow: Yep, that's the POWER of Michael :heart:

I'm Michaeling now instead of lingering in bed :cheeky:

:dancin:

Annita;3788302 said:
You can find the term "Michaeling" now in the Urban Dictionary

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=Michaeling

Michaeling
When a Michael Jackson fan surfs the web for Michael Jackson, usually videos. It can be a hobby and the word is usually used on youtube.

Sarah - "Hey, what are you doing?"

Luara - "Oh you know, just michaeling."

Michaeling
to keep on being a fan of and supporting Michael Jackson.

Alright, guys; I gotta go. Keep Michaeling!!!

Michaeling
To do anything (positive) relating to Michael Jackson!

Listening to MJ, looking at photos or videos of MJ, speaking to MJ fans, dancing to MJ, reading about MJ, dancing in the style of MJ, thinking about MJ, researching about MJ, talking about MJ, writing about MJ, spreading the truth and love about MJ, anything!

The verb 'To Michael' shall continue to relate to Michael Jackson forever, as a result of his huge impact across the world.

Michaeling is generally done by Michael Jackson Fans: the best fans in the world, keeping the MJ Legacy alive For All Time!

Keep on Michaeling!

Michaeling

The act of "Day dreaming" or sleeping with your eyes open.
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. I was just Michaeling

©1999-2012, Urban Dictionary®

I love this! Thank you. <3

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny and sweet news!

Thanks. It brought a smile to my face!

I remember hearing that word since 2007, Michaeling probably has more years but I wasn't active on fan forums before...

I also love Mikegasm! :cheeky:

So mikegasm is in it too - that very :naughty: lol

He certainly was!.

I for one have been using the term with online friends since, :thinking:and I'm guessing here
cuz it's been a while, around trial time.

I wonder if he ever head it & what he thought about it. probably he liked it.

I wonder if he ever head it & what he thought about it. probably he liked it.
You know, that thought has crossed my mind many times too.

I hope he did hear it.
I can just imagine him saying "Michaeling" with a slight giggle....sorta the way he said "a lil more booty" in TII.
Lol

Thanks so much!!! This news just made my day!!! I will keep Michaeling my whole life and beyond!!! Its all for L.O.V.E!!!!! :)

That's right, we are ghetto! No one can mess with us! :D Now let me go Mike Jack for new MJ stuff....:)

He certainly was!.

I for one have been using the term with online friends since, :thinking:and I'm guessing here
cuz it's been a while, around trial time.

I remember hearing that word since 2007, Michaeling probably has more years but I wasn't active on fan forums before...

I also love Mikegasm! :cheeky:
Thanks to both of you. I knew the word has been around, but not for how long.
Now I think the word had been used for quite a while before it caught on and became hip enough to make it to the dictionary.
BTW, I remember some members on fan forums often said, "Keep Michaeling", instead of "Take care" or "Have a nice day." That's one nice way of using the verb "Michael" :)
Now that he's passed, it feels like there's more depth and meaning to it when we say it. Similar to talking about keeping his legacy alive.

Thanks to both of you. I knew the word has been around, but not for how long.
Now I think the word had been used for quite a while before it caught on and became hip enough to make it to the dictionary.
BTW, I remember some members on fan forums often said, "Keep Michaeling", instead of "Take care" or "Have a nice day." That's one nice way of using the verb "Michael" :)
Now that he's passed, it feels like there's more depth and meaning to it when we say it. Similar to talking about keeping his legacy alive.

Yeah, me too Helena. I've been seeing/using it for a while. But it's cool. It made the dictionary now.

And true....saying "Keep Michaeling" was the way we ended our convo's and such. :)

They should add MICHAELICIOUS next. :giggle:

i think the whole world Michaels even if you're not sure somebody is an MJ fan. Like if they use a Michaelism, such as the phrase 'I'm a lover, not a fighter.' or 'I love you more'. I hear people use that phrase all the time, whether I think they're an MJ fan or not. It's hard not to think all people have been affected positively by him on some level even if there are those that are being negative on another level, now.

Last edited:
lol There a lots of Michael-related words in the urban dictionary. The most famous would probably be "Shamone".

I used "Michaeling" on my boyfriend one day when he texted me asking what I was doing. His response: "Oh that's cute. Should I be concerned?" :lol:

I love it, though. Such an awesome word. haha.

Back