I LOVE Paris's new hairstyle by Nick Chavez. :trytobeangel

tumblr_mjml1ltplp1r0kva7o1_500.jpg

:hair_dryer:

tumblr_mjmktpOmGB1r0kva7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjmks9Wfq61r0kva7o1_500.jpg

:wub:
0c98daee8c1711e2b9ed22000a1f8cd8_7.jpg

Last edited:
She really is beautiful, apart from being his daughter.

hope that didn't sound too creepy:lol: thanks for posting tho!

^She seems to be into that rocknroll type of thing tho with her eyemakeup etc. I like it, i mean cmon everyone must've been through that fase where you'd try loads of styles until you discover the one that suits you best:big_boss:

i dont like this hairstyle. long hair make her much more pretty. much mor like a female.

I think it looks amazing on her...She's got the prettiest face to pull that off....I find when girls cut their hair that short, the only thing that saves them from looking like a tomboy is if they have stunningly beautiful features...Just my opinion, but it definitely suits her :)

It's very different. I hope she stays who she is in the inside that matters more than the outside. I know she likes rock but the color is dark as Michael's was.

She looks pretty, I just love the eyes on that child. Where did time goooo? :rofl:

I'm not saying she looks ugly, she's beautiful but that haircut looks tomboyish IMHO. Her face is so femenine. She looks better with long hair no matter if it's her natural color or black.

Back