Michael Jackson influence on Paramore's new album

Nathy MJ

Proud Member
Hayley Williams from paramore said in an interview that the band's new album has a Michael Jackson influence, particularly in the song "Ain't It Fun". Yersterday, an album preview was released and when I listed to the song I clearly identified the King's influence.

I love when I see MJ's influence at others musical genres. It only proves that the King of Pop title is very limited to him.

Here's the album preview. "Ain't It Fun" starts at @07:32:

What do you guys think? Can you say precisely what song from MJ influenced "Ain't It fun"?

Hayley Williams from paramore said in an interview that the band's new album has a Michael Jackson influence, particularly in the song "Ain't It Fun". Yersterday, an album preview was released and when I listed to the song I clearly identified the King's influence.

I love when I see MJ's influence at others musical genres. It only proves that the King of Pop title is very limited to him.

Here's the album preview. "Ain't It Fun" starts at @07:32:

What do you guys think? Can you say precisely what song from MJ influenced "Ain't It fun"?

It sounds like somethign either from the early Jackson's days or Maybe even Bad Era it would mash up well with Blues Away or Another Part Of Me

Back