AlwaysThere

Proud Member
Thriller, 1980-1982
  • "Rolling the Dice" (R. Temperton)

Bad, 1983-1987
  • "Make a Wish" (M. Jackson/A. Kohan)
    Recorded: 1983-84
    Producer: Michael Jackson

• "Neverland Landing" (M. Jackson/A. Kohan)

• "Peter Pan" (M. Jackson/A. Kohan)

• "Chicago 1945" (M. Jackson/S. Porcaro)
    Recorded: e. spring 1984

• "Crack Kills" (M. Jackson)
    Recorded: November 1986

Dangerous, 1988-1991
  • "Joy" (M. Jackson/T. Riley/T. Lucas)
    Recorded: 1991
    Producer: Teddy Riley

• "Don't Believe It" (M. Jackson/B. Loren)
    Producers: Michael Jackson/Bryan Loren

• "Seven Digits" (M. Jackson/B. Loren)
    Alternate Title: "7 Digits"

• "Truth on Youth" (M. Jackson/B. Loren/J. Smith)
    Michael Jackson featuring LL Cool J

HIStory, 1992-1995
  • "Innocent Man" (M. Jackson)
    Alternate Titles: "An Innocent Man," "The Innocent Man"

Invincible, 1996-2001
  • "Monster" (M. Jackson)
    Recorded: late 1998, Los Angeles

• "Get Your Weight Off of Me" (M. Jackson/R. Jerkins/?)
    Producers: Michael Jackson/Rodney Jerkins

Post-Sony, 2002-2005
  • "World of Candy" (?)
    Alternate Title: "Wonderful World of Candy"
    Duet between Michael Jackson and Nisha Kataria

Final Years, 2006-2009
  • "I'm Dreamin'" (M. Jackson/W. Adams)
    Recorded: September, October 2006, Grouse Lodge
    Producers: Michael Jackson/will.i.am

• "I Was the Loser" (M. Jackson/B. Buxer)
    Recorded: early 2003; October 2008, Hotel Bel-Air

• "Breathe" (M. Jackson)
    (M. Jackson)

Other
  • "11pm"

• "Adore You"

• "Broken Chair"

• "Can't Stop Lovin' You"

• "D.I.E."

• "Dark Lady / H2O"

• "Everybody Wants to Be a Movie Star"

• "Ghost of Another Lover"

• "I Am That One"

• "Is She Coming Back"

• "Lady of Summer"

• "Leaving Today to (?)"

• "Lonely Bird"

• "Red Eye"

• "Rock Tonight"

• "Remember What I Told You"

• "Silent Spring"

• "Thank Heaven"

• "Too Late to Turn Back Now"

• "You Were There"

Last edited:
Re: List of Michael's Unreleased Material

Elizabeth, I Love You (recorded 1996) 1:26 studio recording leaked

Is this true? I've never heard it and couldn't find on YouTube.

Got the time a bit wrong but yeah, it's true!

kermit.gif

^ That would be phenomenal.

I figure THIS could be the thread where we discuss Michael's unreleased material. I try to update the list as much as possible because I seem to learn something new nearly every day.

^ That would be phenomenal.

I figure THIS could be the thread where we discuss Michael's unreleased material. I try to update the list as much as possible because I seem to learn something new nearly every day.

Yeah that would be great. I really appreciate all the effort youve put in. I have one question tho. Did MJ really record Force MD's Tender love? :0 This is the first time hearing about that.

If any Mod see this, can you please consider doing something similar to what they did over at princevault and like create a whole new section just for Unreleased songs.
Wikipedia-like. It can be neatly orginized, from year, to what producers and musician worked what song and even some info on how he created them etc etc. That would be really great.

:woohoo:
Thanks for sharing

Yeah that would be great. I really appreciate all the effort youve put in. I have one question tho. Did MJ really record Force MD's Tender love? :0 This is the first time hearing about that.

If any Mod see this, can you please consider doing something similar to what they did over at princevault and like create a whole new section just for Unreleased songs.
Wikipedia-like. It can be neatly orginized, from year, to what producers and musician worked what song and even some info on how he created them etc etc. That would be really great.

Well thank you:) glad you and others like it! I've been considering making a blog page where people can just click on each individual title and read all known information about it. Much easier than putting together the long PDF file I've been working on :p

And from what I've been told from several people a demo tape DOES exist although I'm not sure just how complete it is. I'll try to find their exact quotes and post them if I can. But like I said, I'm only one person with a few contacts that have been correct and reliable in the past, so they're my best source.

Well thank you:) glad you and others like it! I've been considering making a blog page where people can just click on each individual title and read all known information about it. Much easier than putting together the long PDF file I've been working on :p

And from what I've been told from several people a demo tape DOES exist although I'm not sure just how complete it is. I'll try to find their exact quotes and post them if I can. But like I said, I'm only one person with a few contacts that have been correct and reliable in the past, so they're my best source.

That sounds great. I imagine a blog will be alot easier to access aswell than a PDF, so i bet in the end it will all come togheter real nice:)

One thing i noticed btw

Come Together (produced by Bill Bottrell, recorded 1988) Released on June 15, 1995 on HIStory

Come togheter was first released in 1992 as the B-sides to Remember The Time. Also Michael Mckellar from the dangerous era..

Last edited:

Nice thank you :flowers:

Come Together (produced by Bill Bottrell, recorded 1988) Released on June 15, 1995 on HIStory

Come togheter was first released in 1991 as the B-sides to Remember The Time.

Yeah 1992. And On The Line first made it out on the Ghosts maxi single included in the Ghosts box set 1997.

For the HIStory outtakes, add:
The Best Thing
Family Thing
Evil Eye
Revenge
Bombay Nights

Are those songs confirmed by anyone? Looks very interesting

Family Thing is an early version of Ghosts. The Best Thing, Evil Eye, Revenge and Bombay Nights DO exist but I'm not sure if there are existing vocals... like anywhere. But I'll add them in a bit!

I'm not sure Ghosts is an early version of Ghosts. Ghosts was originally done in '91 but Family Thing was in '93-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitherz
Did MJ left any songs unreleased (unheard) from that sessions ?! If they are, are many ?! Thank You !

"many, we worked on about 40 tracks. Some of which showed up on Blood on the Dancefloor.
I'm sure he's got a lot of unreleased material . . . ."

The person that responded was an engineer/producer Rob Hoffman. He worked on HIStory.

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-m...orked-michael-jacksons-dangerous-album-8.html

Post #238

Last edited:

And here's him singing 'Peter Pan' which is an unreleased song, I'm assuming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv0AghAtv0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSUBFX0AoBg

I ADORE this song. I watched that interview and the clip of that song in particular obsessively after Michael died. I wish we had it in a fully recorded version, but in a way it's almost more special to have just these very intimate, spontaneous clips of Michael singing that tune and really emoting it. When I first heard Best of Joy, it kind of reminded me of this song a bit because of the "I am forever" line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitherz
Did MJ left any songs unreleased (unheard) from that sessions ?! If they are, are many ?! Thank You !

"many, we worked on about 40 tracks. Some of which showed up on Blood on the Dancefloor.
I'm sure he's got a lot of unreleased material . . . ."

The person that responded was an engineer/producer Rob Hoffman. He worked on HIStory.

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-m...orked-michael-jacksons-dangerous-album-8.html

Post #238

Thanks for pointing this out! I remember reading this but I couldn't relocate the site :) There's another post made by Rob somewhere in the thread where he recalled a specific three titles from the HIStory sessions that could be released upon the family's discretion, one of which being Much Too Soon.

Michael talking about 'Buffalo Bill'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7-A-B_61ew

And here's him singing 'Peter Pan' which is an unreleased song, I'm assuming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv0AghAtv0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSUBFX0AoBg

Oh wow, thanks! Interestingly enough I've never watched this interview with Michael - I know what it is, it just never interested me that much - but it's great to hear this! :)

Bill Botrell stated "Streetwalker" was recorded after Bad was released. I don't understand the story told about it and "Another Part of Me" it's impossible""

Post #707
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-m...rked-michael-jacksons-dangerous-album-24.html

Russ stated "Streetwalker" was recorded during the "BAD" sessions, not after. As Epic records began putting pressure on us to finish the album, Humberto Gatica was brought in to occupy Westlake Studio "C," this way we had two Studio's under one roof operating in high gear. I know he worked on "Streetwalker" for a couple weeks or so, as I was there. This move later became a thorn in Bruce Swedien's side, when it became Grammy time.

"The Making of BAD" yes Michael did bring in a film crew ... I'd love to see the footage, it was an exciting few days in the studio with them."***** (where is this footage)

Post #744
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-m...rked-michael-jacksons-dangerous-album-25.html

How ironic; (Michael, Teddy Riley) and Bill Botrell wrote there own versions of Blood On The Dance Floor.

Bill Botrell "Blood on the Dancefloor was a song I wrote for MJ during the sessions when Dangerous was written, sometime in 1988. I thought I'd be a clever salesman and I teased Michael about this great song I had called Blood on the Dancefloor. He was out of town and I was trying to tweak the song and this went on for weeks. He was really intrigued, so much so that before he ever heard what I did, he wrote his OWN Blood on the Dancefloor. He asked me if he could use my title and I of course, said "sure".
Next thing I knew I was at Record Plant in 1996 and I heard his "new" version. Very cool."

Post #717
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-m...rked-michael-jacksons-dangerous-album-24.html

Last edited:

and what about: Water,Soldier boy,Black widow..?

Does anyone have any more info on the tracks leaked to CFM radio ?

WHAT a tremendous vault of information! Thank you!

can you update that song A place with no name is leked 2.12.2013?

If You Don't Love Me & Serious effect were both leaked online well before 2007. Closer to 2001 or 2002 because I know I was still in college and downloaded them off Napster.

Back