Paris signed by Leo Dicaprio's Hollywood Manager?

AngieJ

Proud Member
From Friedman

Exclusive:
I’m told that Paris Jackson the precocious teenage daughter of Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe, is going Hollywood. Sources say she’s signed with Rick Yorn, the very respected manager of Leonardo DiCaprio, Cameron Diaz, and Martin Scorese, among others. Paris did tell a British newspaper that she wants to be a doctor one day. But it’s also obvious she has thoughts about an entertainment career.

With over 1 million Twitter followers, and a basically sunny disposition, Paris has a lot of potential. Her brother, Prince, has already booked a few gigs via aunt LaToya Jackson. But Paris was persuaded to go a more professional route. There’s a lot going on with Paris anyway. She and Prince are in depositions for their wrongful death civil suit against AEG Live.

Last year, it was basically Paris who sounded the alarm that something up was with her grandmother and legal guardian, Katherine Jackson. It was because of Paris that Mrs. Jackson was returned home, and the Jackson siblings backed off trying to get her money.

And I told you a couple of weeks ago that she and Debbie Rowe are getting closer. I’m told that Paris has even had an overnight at Debbie’s horse ranch in the California desert. So this an all good news report.

Calls to Rick Yorn weren’t returned. But if there’s a further statement I’ll add it. Keep refreshing…

^Does he care this much about other famous people kids?

It is embarrassing to see a grown man providing this daily dose of gossip. I guess this pays his bills. I wonder if he is going to get a more dignified job when he gets older--you know like age 70.

^What is hilarious is that he thinks there is some integrity or honour in the work he does, and he gets all riled when some equally lowlife gossip site unfairly 'scoops' some mundane private detail about a celeb's life from one of his columns/contacts without acknowledging him. He is outraged!, pathetic doesn't even cover it.

angfw5.gif
elbtj9.gif

Back