AEG Trial Support Thread / I'm About To Go Crazy

xosweetseducingsighsxo

Proud Member
I can't take this anymore. The AEG trial, the people making him look bad, and his death anniversary coming up, I literally feel like having a mental and emotional breakdown. :'( If I could just stop everything. Why are the people in this world so evil?

ah, dear :better:

You don't have to 'torture' yourself like that...

I can't even follow the AEG trial cause it makes my blood boil and my stomach gets infected then :blink:

Solution?
I avoid and ignore the whole thang and try to lift myself up with plunging into POSITIVE stuff about Michael :wub:

We have a lot of other threads for the 'fainted' at heart like me
:unsure:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forums/223-The-Legacy-Project

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/f...The-Mirror-The-Michael-Jackson-Pictures-Forum

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forums/260-MJJC-Exclusive-Question-And-Answer-Forum

Just to name 3 'POSITIVE' places
:D

I think this quote is 'appropriately' here cause it HELPED me this morning :blush:

“Aren’t you mad about this?” Payne asked him.
Jackson shrugged his shoulders and said, “No. They just need more love,”
That was his answer to everything.

~Travis Payne, Choreographer for TII and toured with Michael as a dancer remembers Michael's spirituality, his humanitarianism, his strength ~

See, you don't NEED to fuel your life with the madness of the world... Turn to the :heart: of Michael... That's all you NEED, Hun :friends:

Daryll

Re: I'm About To Go Crazy

The world was/is incredibly cruel and unfair to Michael - so I'm feeling you on that. The saying "no good deed goes unpunished" was so true of him. I have to say I have grown very cynical about mankind because of how the world treated MJ. It showed me how stupid people actually are to believe every rumour they hear, how easy they are to be brainwashed, how most people are sheeple. And of course I learnt all about greed and vindictiveness from how people behaved around him. From many aspects it's an eye-opening experience to be an MJ fan. I have learnt a lot about human nature through that.

I want justice to be served to Michael. I want the whole wide world to know and acknowledge that he was innocent of the allegations against him. That he was a good-hearted, good-intentioned man who was all about love.

I can't answer the question why people are so evil. I also don't know how to handle the pain about it. My way is this cynicism that I have developed towards the world, but I know not everyone can do that.

From many aspects it's an eye-opening experience to be an MJ fan. I have learnt a lot about human nature through that.

That is so true, very well said! I've experienced the same thing and it's beautiful and really sad at the same time.. :(

You should try to do what I do. I just try to ignore any topics related to the AEG trial. I don't even know what the AEG trial is. Nor do I really want to know. Because it will just be like June 25th and July 7th all over for me again. If I go in to any topics related to that trial. Just even thinking about it now is making me want to start crying all over again. And it is bad enough my depression is as bad as it is now over what had happen to Michael. I don't need to make it any more worst than it is.:( :boohoo

The world was/is incredibly cruel and unfair to Michael - so I'm feeling you on that. The saying "no good deed goes unpunished" was so true of him. I have to say I have grown very cynical about mankind because of how the world treated MJ. It showed me how stupid people actually are to believe every rumour they hear, how easy they are to be brainwashed, how most people are sheeple. And of course I learnt all about greed and vindictiveness from how people behaved around him. From many aspects it's an eye-opening experience to be an MJ fan. I have learnt a lot about human nature through that.

I want justice to be served to Michael. I want the whole wide world to know and acknowledge that he was innocent of the allegations against him. That he was a good-hearted, good-intentioned man who was all about love.

I can't answer the question why people are so evil. I also don't know how to handle the pain about it. My way is this cynicism that I have developed towards the world, but I know not everyone can do that.

I :agree: with the BOLD stuff here... Yep, Mankind is cruel :sigh: or should I say 'Generation O' that stands out for their sheep mentality, brainwash and conditioning programs... Oh not to forget the 'you're not one of us' :smilerolleyes: stuff...

I want Justice for Michael too but NOT the 'vindictive' one :cheeky: :heart: is the message...

My way of dealing with cruel people is 'sarcasm' :D

Take care you all :friends:

For me real justice for Michael had been if he had done the this is it concerts and it had been a great success with good reviews and people would be kind to him for the rest of his life.
That´s what I wished before I came here in autumn 2009 and realised Michael was treated much worse than I ever knew.

The best way to hide a tree is in the forest and I hide my sadness in the stories about puppymills, bearbile farms,shark finning, abused cats and dogs etc.
People are evil to animals,children, adults but there are people who are kind too.
I can´t support all good associations who help animals and people but I can spread their stories,sign petitions and such things.
Now and then I use Michael´s quotes when I sign petitions and make comments on youtube.
Like these

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”

Michael said Heal the world,make the change.
At least it can keep you occupied

I :agree: with the BOLD stuff here... Yep, Mankind is cruel :sigh: or should I say 'Generation O' that stands out for their sheep mentality, brainwash and conditioning programs... Oh not to forget the 'you're not one of us' :smilerolleyes: stuff...

I want Justice for Michael too but NOT the 'vindictive' one :cheeky: :heart: is the message...

My way of dealing with cruel people is 'sarcasm' :D

Take care you all :friends:

I'm not vindictive either. I just want the world to know and acknowledge that Michael was innocent. That's all I want.

I can't take this anymore. The AEG trial, the people making him look bad, and his death anniversary coming up, I literally feel like having a mental and emotional breakdown. :'( If I could just stop everything. Why are the people in this world so evil?

I know, I know :better: emotions are running really high right now and I think many of us just want this trial to go away. I can't help myself, I'm just drawn in there....... when it gets too much I head to the photo thread and comfort myself with happy memories with Michael.

You must just try to do whatever it is that gets you through this and take comfort in the knowledge that 'You are not Alone', many people here feel as you do.

Much love

I think many of us just want this trial to go away.

Exactly !!! All I want is that this new nightmare goes away. I have no moral strength I had at Murray's trial. The only thing I wish is that one day people let Michael in peace. I say like this, but I'm not very sure such a day will come one day :huh:

I'm not vindictive either. I just want the world to know and acknowledge that Michael was innocent. That's all I want.

Let me 'rephrase' this :blush: "Vindictive" is the "extreme" measure of course...
Yep... to show the world Michael is INNOCENT :angel: that's all I want too... That people would start to see that Michael was NOT what the media and tabloid made out of him...
That's the reason WHY I stick to posting positive stories, quotes and yes even stories... :D

Maybe we can SHARE here the USEFUL TIPS of what you do to 'cope' with the pending doom again :doh:

As I already said in a previous reply... I IGNORE the whole damn thang... Sometimes 'not knowing' can be BLISS :blush:

The best way to hide a tree is in the forest and I hide my sadness in the stories about puppymills, bearbile farms,shark finning, abused cats and dogs etc.
At least it can keep you occupied

That's a lovely post, Mist :clap:
Indeed, the thing is to keep BUSY then you don't have time to ponder and fuel your mind with all that NEGATIVE crap...

Don't feel guilty or less of a fan if you don't follow the trial :blush:

Overload on emotions here is just the fact that we TRULY care about Michael :wub:
No one should FEEL alone and abandoned... We still have our own pace and own coping strategies...
It's the old 'flight and fight' reaction...
Those who have the strength to withstand the storm are as brave as the ones who flee from it...
We're all in this together and ONLY our :heart: and unity will keep us strong...

Daryll :friends:

Last edited:
Daryll748;3814810 said:
I think this quote is 'appropriately' here cause it HELPED me this morning :blush:

“Aren’t you mad about this?” Payne asked him.
Jackson shrugged his shoulders and said, “No. They just need more love,”
That was his answer to everything.

~Travis Payne, Choreographer for TII and toured with Michael as a dancer remembers Michael's spirituality, his humanitarianism, his strength ~

That's a wonderful quote.

How do I cope with it? Not well, actually. But I keep reminding myself what some of MJ's band members on TII have said about how excited and focused he seemed to them at rehearsals, and what a shock his death was, because they did not see him in the way that either side in this trial is painting him.

Also the coroner's summation was that he was pretty healthy for a 50-year-old despite some obvious wear and tear on the body, and the only drugs in his system were those administered by Murray.

I also remind myself that whatever unorthodox/inappropriate measures MJ insisted he needed to help him sleep - NO doctor who took his responsibilities seriously should leave his unconscious patient unmonitored (and especially not to make telephone calls).

When I read Murray's appeal claim that MJ administered the fatal dose to himself (despite expert evidence to the contrary at the manslaughter trial) I tell myself again that even if that were possible, Murray as the supervising (!) doctor should have been there to ensure it did not happen. He should have made sure the drugs were not lying around anywhere within reach if MJ somehow woke up sufficiently to go looking for another 'hit' to put him out.

Really, the more you look at it, the more ridiculous Murray's scenario is, and while I think AEG have a case in saying MJ was responsible - because the doctor and type of sleep aid were apparently of his choosing, that does not excuse Murray's negligence. The buck stops with him.
As to who hired him, I couldn't give a toss. He's still the guilty party in the matter.

As far as the Jacksons' angst over who is responsible, well, if it isn't for money, what is it for given the muck that is going to be thrown at MJ (not to mention his kids, i.e. with respect to the tabloids raking up all that paternity crap again?) I understand that this may be Katherine's grieving process - still, but the fact that it entails hugely inflated $$$ does not do anything to dispel the impression of greed that many of us have of some members of the family.

I understand that Michael's children still want answers about the loss of their Dad, given that he told them who he thought they should consider trustworthy amongst his close associates, e.g. Murray and Klein. (Let's face it, Michael was too trusting by far throughout most of his adult life - and paid a dreadful price because of it!) But, with respect to this civil trial, I wish his children had nothing to do with it, that their names weren't included with Katherine's as plaintiffs. I hate to think of them being inculcated with this $$$ mentality when their Dad has obviously raised them to be decent human beings.

I thought by focusing on the actual court docs posted here by Ivy that I would stay properly informed and insulated from the tabloid crap. But it finds us regardless - in magazines, newspapers and headlines of all media types - perpetuating and regurgitating the myths we hoped had been properly dispelled.

Anyway, when all else fails and it gets too much, wherever I am, if I have access to the internet, I light a virtual candle and post a little prayer, and try and get on with living until the pain and the lies go away.

"Keep the Faith".

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=MegaH
This candle shrine account was established by the currently inactive Megaheart4MJ fan website, by the webmaster, Rose. I have kept it going and keep posting links for fans to visit whenever they feel the need. I would like to retain it in Michael's memory and invite other fans to visit, light a candle, post a message. It may not be much, but it does seem to help - not only at times like this, but whenever you need some quite space and a flame of hope to focus on.

Unfortunately the fans are all Michael has, so when he gets trashed like this he needs fans to pay attention in order to debunk the rumors or to try and do anything to stop it all.

Right now there is absolute NOBODY on his side. Absolutely no one.

Stacy Brown, Jason Pfeiffer, Mark Lester, Matt Fiddes, Susan Etok, Adrian McManus. Murray giving interviews to everyone.

And this is just the start.

It's so infuriating, I can't believe people are allowed to get away with this.

We will all hold hands with love for Michael and each other :shakehands:
We will get through this together and I promise no weapon formed against Michael shall prosper
We will always defend him and Keep The faith ...

A Message From Michael - Hold My Hand & Heal The World
http://youtu.be/mdVabOX_eP8

I am holding your hands, Please know, I care for you and I love you :heart:

It's sad that its come to the point where we're the ONLY ones defending Michael. And as for this trial, I find that I've lost some respect for the Jacksons. Conrad Murray, Stacy Brown, and all the others sound absolutely ridiculous. I never thought it would be like this one day. I was thinking, what if being a fan was gift? I mean I know it was, but I'm 14, and it really feels like being a fan is a gift, you know?

this is indeed a :blink: day and it doesn't matter if you stay away from the news and tabloids :beee:
Once, you pop into FB... There it is in 'plain view' :swoon:

So, right now I'm simmering and boiling :angry: Indeed, how can the world turn so against Michael... It's like only mayhem is allowed here...

How do I cope right now?
I pop in here just to 'rant' so that it doesn't 'poison' my mind and I don't :mat: at people who don't deserve it...

Second, HATE cannot can be fought by more HATE... :doh: HATE can ONLY be 'dissolved' by :heart:
I know it sounds silly and simplistic but have you ever 'quarrelled' with someone? Reacting the same way as they do only 'escalates' the situation in my :2cents:

Of course, I will fight for Michael's HONOUR and DIGNITY but I will do it the way Michael taught me how to do it...

"They just need more love" :blush: Remember?

That means I'm ONLY gonna react in a POSITIVE and LOVING way... Pinpointing the REAL stories about Michael and letting people 'decide' for themselves who they wanna believe...

I'm NOT even gonna comment on WHY there is the AEG trial... It's a civil one so that means it's only for $$$ :smilerolleyes: Enough said, right :pirate:

I was thinking, what if being a fan was gift?

It sure is... though, it sometimes doesn't FEEL that way but I FEEL like we're the CHOSEN ONES to HELP Michael to HEAL this SICK world... A gift should not always be a dull one... It can be a Thrilling adventure too
:cheeky:

Let me end with a great quote... that is plastered on my office wall...

PrinceMichaelquote_zpsd4a0a3ba.jpg

Daryll :better:

I don't like this trial. I don't want people to hate or think badly about Michael. I want people to respect and appreciate the person he was. I want people to celebrate him.

Thank god for this thread

Its good to have a thread where we can really support each other & vent a bit

I am holding your hands, Please know, I care for you and I love you :heart:

I love this video. Thank you qbee - sharing it with other suffering fans.

Holding YOUR hand. Holding everyone's hand!

It makes me sick how Michael and his memory are being thrown to the wolves. its a blood bath:-S
if michael was my child I would get some backbone stand up to my moneygrabbing feckless children and fight like hell to defend mjs legacy

Is there not a way a statement can be put out to the media by the fans defending and supporting michael and his memory?

Oh !! that's great !! Thank you so much Daryll :heart: This helps me a lot :)

:blush: You're welcome, sweetie :better:

Thank god for this thread.
Its good to have a thread where we can really support each other & vent a bit

Can I STRESS on the 'little bit' of venting here :cheeky: It's okay if you wanna 'blow off some steam' but remember to also share the BLISS stuff you do instead :blush:

That's what the MJFam is all about
:) loving each other, caring for each other, and just being there

I made the mistake of posting something last night on my personal Facebook page about the trial and my concerns for Michael's kids being inculcated with this $$$ mentality by other members of the family. This morning I discovered that an old school (non-fan) friend of mine had responded. She posted that Michael's children, because of their strange upbringing, would be used to being dragged from one bad situation to the next!

Of course I responded to put her straight - but did that every RUIN MY DAY! Actually the fact that the ill-informed public believe that kind of scenario about the way Michael raised his children made me feel sick. What made it worse was that I was at work at the time I read it, and there was only a limited amount I could do... probably just as well under the circumstances, since it no doubt saved me from posting something that would further inflame the situation, which I'd later realise could have been handled better.

So... I'll try very hard to stick to this forum in future, where at least I am in the company of fellow fans. At least here we are all sharing the same angst and supporting each other. A fact for which I remain extremely grateful.

Thank you!

I love the BLISS tip idea, Daryll! :chillin:

Back