Page 1136 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1366361036108611261134113511361137113811461186 ... LastLast
Results 17,026 to 17,040 of 18083

Thread: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,396 Times in 1,434 Posts

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Put it this way as much as i would love that coward to come out he will be in hidng till the day he dies

elusive moonwalker

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

😂 not scraping the barrel much are they. "And now the end is nigh"

I doubt chandler has gone anywhere just makes the story sound better

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,444 Times in 7,257 Posts

Even if we assume they find Jordan and he is willing to help (both of which unlikely btw), he can't help them at this stage IMO. This is a matter of control issue at demurrer / summary judgment.
    Twitter : Ivy_4MJ

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ivy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    LMAO. Finaldi doesn't know much about the case he is on, does he?

Bringing in Jordan Chandler would not help them getting around the statutes of limitations, so it is useless for them.

I suspect he thinks just the mention of Jordan Chandler makes the Estate s**t their pants and he thinks dragging him into this would elevate their chances of a settlement, because otherwise I don't get their insistance on him to the point of harrassing his family members trying to depose them despite of their obvious reluctance.

That they think of Jordan as this big bombshell that would force the Estate on its knees shows two things:

1) they know Robson and Safechucks's case is weak, they need some more support.

2) It also shows they do not know much about the Jordan Chandler case if they think that's a strong case and dragging Jordan into this would help them. If I were them I would be wary of opening that can of worms because it could massively backfire at them. Even if Jordan would stick to his story, dragging him into a trial (which by all likelyhood now won't happen) would only be good for the Estate IMO. The Jordan Chandler story is a very public one, it would be difficult to find a jury that has never heard of it. And what most people heard of it is some twisted tabloid myth, probably negative to MJ. So it would serve Finaldi better to leave it that way. If I was an Estate lawyer and the case went to trial I would welcome the opportunity of finally cross-examining Jordan. I would welcome the opportunity to finally expose all the problems of that case that most of the world has never heard of because the media is just not telling them about it. It would be actually much more beneficial to the Estate then leaving the jury in the dark about that case thinking it was a "strong case" and with who knows what kind of false ideas about it .
    I already said this in the past : I would be so glad that Finaldi managed to bring Jordan into this weak case. I also think the Estate would be glad too.

Jordan has done everything in the past to not testify in court, because he knows his side of the story has too many holes to be credible inside of the courtroom.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miel For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,738 Times in 987 Posts

Jordan is not coming anywhere. Wade the end is near for you no more lies.

Another Part Of Me Michael You Will Always Be In My Heart.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,597 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miel View Post

Jordan has done everything in the past to not testify in court, because he knows his side of the story has too many holes to be credible inside of the courtroom.
    But Finaldi and Co. have such a strong incentive for Chandler to come forward, after all, with a similarly 'cr@p' story, they have shown how they can make millions for Safech......Oh, slight problem....
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,411 Times in 883 Posts

LMAO. Compensating much with this Jordan hunt for the lack of real, relevant action?

And you know your case is doomed when you consider Jordan Chandler the "key piece of the puzzle" in your case.

I also wonder if this article is their lame attempt at deflection from the real news of the week, namely that Safechuck has been dismissed.

And I see Jordan is as eager to testify as ever. LMAO.

You are correct. This is a smoke screen to deflect attention away from the real news: safechuck case has been toasted for good. This is very Finaldi and Co. They like using smear tactics. In reality they wished they could do a press conference to tell the press how they will win their scam cases. But as things turned out recently, they could only do a smear spin in the tabloids.

@Ivy: Please hurry and put out another post about the summary judgement on the robson case. This should help keep the focus back on track.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    The lawyers bringing a $100 million sex-abuse lawsuit against Michael Jackson’s former companies
    Oh but it's not about money at all.
    I wonder why Finaldi told the post this number doesn't make them look more credible.

Quote Originally Posted by 8701girl View Post
    :lol: :lol: :lol: this idiot really thinks they can get jordie to help them??!
    No he doesn't believe it at all. This is just tabloid revenge for Safechuck's defeat.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to redfrog For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,444 Times in 7,257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    But Finaldi and Co. have such a strong incentive for Chandler to come forward, after all, with a similarly 'cr@p' story, they have shown how they can make millions for Safech......Oh, slight problem....
    Unfortunately for finaldi they cannot dangle money promise in front of Jordan as an incentive. He already got a settlement with no admittance of guilt and which probably protected Michael from any future claims. So even if they can find him, he will have to talk from the "goodness of his heart". It's very clear that Jordan has no interest in being involved in this.

Quote Originally Posted by passy001 View Post
    @Ivy: Please hurry and put out another post about the summary judgement on the robson case. This should help keep the focus back on track.
    the first post on summary judgment will come monday or tuesday
    Last edited by ivy; 09-07-2017 at 04:08 PM.
    Twitter : Ivy_4MJ

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ivy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,411 Times in 883 Posts

LMAO. Finaldi doesn't know much about the case he is on, does he?

Bringing in Jordan Chandler would not help them getting around the statutes of limitations, so it is useless for them.

I suspect he thinks just the mention of Jordan Chandler makes the Estate s**t their pants and he thinks dragging him into this would elevate their chances of a settlement, because otherwise I don't get their insistance on him to the point of harrassing his family members trying to depose them despite of their obvious reluctance.

That they think of Jordan as this big bombshell that would force the Estate on its knees shows two things:

1) they know Robson and Safechucks's case is weak, they need some more support.

2) It also shows they do not know much about the Jordan Chandler case if they think that's a strong case and dragging Jordan into this would help them. If I were them I would be wary of opening that can of worms because it could massively backfire at them. Even if Jordan would stick to his story, dragging him into a trial (which by all likelyhood now won't happen) would only be good for the Estate IMO. The Jordan Chandler story is a very public one, it would be difficult to find a jury that has never heard of it. And what most people heard of it is some twisted tabloid myth, probably negative to MJ. So it would serve Finaldi better to leave it that way. If I was an Estate lawyer and the case went to trial I would welcome the opportunity of finally cross-examining Jordan. I would welcome the opportunity to finally expose all the problems of that case that most of the world has never heard of because the media is just not telling them about it. It would be actually much more beneficial to the Estate then leaving the jury in the dark about that case thinking it was a "strong case" and with who knows what kind of false ideas about it .
    Agree to all the points above.

It's really frustrating how the media for decades have invested so heavily on playing the chandler card to falsely imply MJ guilt, despite the lack of corroborating evidence and the lack of credibility of the accuser, including the parents.

And why would Chandler want to help out the very same people who testified against him back in 1993? Both robson and safechuck offered testimonies in support of MJ back then. so it makes no sense for him to try and help them 24 years later even if he could unless they bribe him. Even so, there is a major risk for Chandler, because by testifying chandler will be opening himself to heavy, gruesome cross examination, that will likely expose his scam, and forfeit the millions of dollars he misappropriated from MJ. and this could land him in jail. that would be poetic justice, should that come to happen.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passy001 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,356 Times in 3,647 Posts

Chandler has shown repeatedly he doesn't want to lose his blood money. He won't do anything for them because as soon as he's deposed his story will crumble and will be exposed. He's a coward.

I really hope this mess ends up this year, Robson's and Safechuck's claims are the same. And I also hope bloodsucking bastards stop "coming forward" and leave Michael and his legacy alone once and for all.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snow White luvs Peter Pan For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entry10000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,160 Times in 1,132 Posts

I tell you what I am getting so sick and tired of people throwing Jordan Chandler name around like people are supposed to be afraid of him. Jordan Chandler, if you are reading this and you're probably not you are a punk b****. You're a pussy. I want him to testify let's put him on the stand. Let's ask him about those classmates at NYU who signed affidavits stating you told him it wasn't true. Let's do that. We won't get a chance to because like I said you're a pussy.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Justthefacts For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
    those classmates at NYU who signed affidavits stating you told him it wasn't true.
    I know Tom Mez talked about witnesses saying Jordan admitted it was not true
    but what makes you think they signed affidavits ?

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,847 Times in 3,037 Posts

I would think and hope that once Robson's case is thrown out, this will end it once and for all. Anybody dreaming of making a quick buck with false allegations can just forget about it because this has set a precedent that there is no settlement and no trial. The legal system is not on your side and the Estate never will be.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barbee0715 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barbee0715 View Post
    I would think and hope that once Robson's case is thrown out, this will end it once and for all. Anybody dreaming of making a quick buck with false allegations can just forget about it because this has set a precedent that there is no settlement and no trial. The legal system is not on your side and the Estate never will be.
    Yes but if there are other forces financing these accusers and their lawyers they may find others willing to
    sell their soul to the devil. There is no question that the owners of the American and British tabloids
    are against Michael and they still see money in perpetuating the child molester myth.

The Estate should sue for defamation , or Norma or Jolie Levine should sue for defamation.
    I don't even understand how they are not outraged I would be if someone accused me
    of procuring kids for molestation.
    They should be on the attack for a change not always on the defensive. They have enough
    ammunition against Robson to prove malice.

They demanded legal fees from Robson so it will be interesting to see how that will play out.
    Last edited by redfrog; 09-07-2017 at 05:38 PM.