Page 1187 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 18768710871137117711851186118711881189 ... LastLast
Results 17,791 to 17,805 of 17865

Thread: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,423 Times in 888 Posts

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Like I always say, they can appeal all they want, but they lost.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

MY MUTE WHO UPDATE:

The Ninth Season Of American Horror Story just started on FX. This season is called "American Horror Story: 1984 (which appears to be a take on the Slasher films.)

During the opening credits, they show of bunch of 80's related things, INCLUDING A GUY DOING THE MOONWALK!!!!!

Also, in the 1st episode ("Camp Redwood"), one of the songs featured is: Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me," featuring Michael Jackson.

To my absolute delight, Michael Jackson CONTINUES to be everywhere. When you lest expect it, here comes MJ singing: "I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Apple NYC For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 1,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    Like I always say, they can appeal all they want, but they lost.
    Appeals are rarely won.
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Big Apple NYC View Post
    MY MUTE WHO UPDATE

The Ninth Season Of American Horror Story just started on FX. This season is called "American Horror Story: 1984 (which appears to be a take on the Slasher films.)

In the opening credits, they show of bunch of 80's related things, INCLUDING A GUY DOING THE MOONWALK!!!!!

Also, in the 1st episode ("Camp Redwood"), one of the songs featured is: Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me," featuring Michael Jackson.

To my absolute delight, Michael Jackson CONTINUES to be everywhere. When you lest expect it, here comes MJ singing: "I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME."
    Same here.
    Mike's PYT

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 822 Posts

I apologize in advance. I normally dont get in these type of hater debates but the things these people make up and think of as "proof" is laughable. This person was trying to debunk chase the truth lol

20191012-011841

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 864
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 1,469 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robbsaber01 View Post
    I apologize in advance. I normally dont get in these type of hater debates but the things these people make up and think of as "proof" is laughable. This person was trying to debunk chase the truth lol

20191012-011841
    Where there is no evidence, 'haters' have to make it up (and sadly media will often quote them). I've seen similar on Twitter 'eg my cousin (names some official job cousin has) told me this about MJ'. It's the same as people selling fake memorabilia: 'my cousin / uncle/ aunt worked at Neverland / knew x person and got this signed by MJ'. As a recent youtuber said, people lie and make stuff up every day.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    Where there is no evidence, 'haters' have to make it up (and sadly media will often quote them). I've seen similar on Twitter 'eg my cousin (names some official job cousin has) told me this about MJ'. It's the same as people selling fake memorabilia: 'my cousin / uncle/ aunt worked at Neverland / knew x person and got this signed by MJ'. As a recent youtuber said, people lie and make stuff up every day.
    Agreed. Its just sad the lengths these people go. Dr Phil made a point about online "trolls" or "haters". "Dont respond to these people, they love to hate. " I thought that was well put.
    If he wasnt so close to Oprah I would suggest getting him to do a real investigation on Leaving Neverland. He does do his homework though.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robbsaber01 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

That is a TROLL. These people make a living off hot topic on the net and ON PURPOSE to post lies about EVERYONE. SHE is just a troll talking to start mess and get a reaction (if that is really her picture). Everything he/she is posting is LIE. He said one of MJ's nephews was at the trial in 2005, that is LIE even the media know that is a lie. And most pedos are often MARRIED for many years with children; however, being married, single, dating or not does not prove to make someone be a pedo. That is a dumb statement by this FOOL TROLL. I would response to this troll liar and then leave that fool alone. I have busted out a few Trolls to the point they block me or leave.
    Last edited by terrell; 13-10-2019 at 03:20 AM.
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Agreed. Its just sad the lengths these people go. Dr Phil made a point about online "trolls" or "haters". "Dont respond to these people, they love to hate. " I thought that was well put.
    If he wasnt so close to Oprah I would suggest getting him to do a real investigation on Leaving Neverland. He does do his homework though.
    Notice dr Phil gave his view on RKelly's case and Epstein but NOT on Micheal.
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    That is a TROLL. These people make a living off hot topic on the net and ON PURPOSE to post lies about EVERYONE. SHE is just a troll talking to start mess and get a reaction (if that is really her picture). Everything he/she is posting is LIE. He said one of MJ's nephews was at the trial in 2005, that is LIE even the media know that is a lie. And most pedos are often MARRIED for many years with children; however, being married, single, dating or not does not make someone is pedo. That is a dumb statement by this FOOL TROLL. I would response to this troll liar and then leave that fool alone. I have busted out a few Trolls to the point they block me or leave.
    Thats exactly what I did. Explained how none of what she said was true. Explained how much of a fraud Wade & James are. The idea of James taking a polygraph and passing is a joke. These types of people feed off of controversy and hate. If I get another reply I wont even bother. The people who do actual research know the truth of Mjs innocence. If these people invested half as much time "exposing" MJ on these so called "victims" they would see the truth.
    Notice dr Phil gave his view on RKelly's case and Epstein but NOT on Micheal.
    Really? I wasnt aware he did. Makes sense. He knows he cant touch this because of Oprah/MSM. Its a shame becasue I think he could easily expose LN for what it is. Fiction.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Thats exactly what I did. Explained how none of what she said was true. Explained how much of a fraud Wade & James are. The idea of James taking a polygraph and passing is a joke. These types of people feed off of controversy and hate. If I get another reply I wont even bother. The people who do actual research know the truth of Mjs innocence. If these people invested half as much time "exposing" MJ on these so called "victims" they would see the truth.

Really? I wasnt aware he did. Makes sense. He knows he cant touch this because of Oprah/MSM. Its a shame becasue I think he could easily expose LN for what it is. Fiction.
    He talked about those cases on the view and on the TALk even Jussie Smollett but no MJ. it shows they know it was a LIE in LN; if not, He would have discussed it and Oprah would gave him her blessing.
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

He talked about those cases on the view and on the TALk even Jussie Smollett but no MJ. it shows they know it was a LIE in LN; if not, He would have discussed it and Oprah would gave him her blessing.
    If anyone could get Jordan to come forward it would be him imo.

Since I left positive comments on that hater's video I've gotten "subscribed" from this users account(s). These people have no lives.

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Just saw this on Twitter. Anyone here have some details about this new law?

I mean, he wouldn’t win this case anyway, would he? Not with all the inconsistencies in his story. I say, put him on the stand. And get Tom Mesereau for the defense. I’d pay to see a live stream of Mesereau taking that absurd story apart.

EDIT: Just found this explanation:

https://www.apnews.com/e8e5ef148f2742588bdb29ed89932a7e
    Last edited by ScreenOrigami; 14-10-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    Twitter: @ScreenOrigami
    Pokémon Go: 5702 7276 8494

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ScreenOrigami For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 342
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 507 Posts

TSCM
    @MJJRepository
    Wade Robson Appeal Update:

In light of Bill 218 & Wade's side arguing that this helps their case, the court has now POSTPONED (yet again) oral arguments until NOVEMBER 18TH, 2019.

Both sides today submitted letters relating to this bill, with Wade's side naturally favoring it.

2:59 AM - Oct 16, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    61 people are talking about this

TSCM
    @MJJRepository
    · 6h
    Wade Robson Appeal Update:

In light of Bill 218 & Wade's side arguing that this helps their case, the court has now POSTPONED (yet again) oral arguments until NOVEMBER 18TH, 2019.

Both sides today submitted letters relating to this bill, with Wade's side naturally favoring it.

TSCM
    @MJJRepository
    Both sides are to submit briefs arguing their position re: AB 218 by 10/25. Questions court asks:

1 - Does it apply to the pending appeal?

2 - Are Wade's claims timely now, invalidating original statute denial?

3 - What issues beyond timeliness remain to be decided on appeal?

2:59 AM - Oct 16, 2019

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post: