Page 1188 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 18868810881138117811861187118811891190 ... LastLast
Results 17,806 to 17,820 of 17865

Thread: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 864
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 1,469 Posts

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    TSCM
    @MJJRepository
    Wade Robson Appeal Update:

In light of Bill 218 & Wade's side arguing that this helps their case, the court has now POSTPONED (yet again) oral arguments until NOVEMBER 18TH, 2019.

Both sides today submitted letters relating to this bill, with Wade's side naturally favoring it.

2:59 AM - Oct 16, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    61 people are talking about this

TSCM
    @MJJRepository
    · 6h
    Wade Robson Appeal Update:

In light of Bill 218 & Wade's side arguing that this helps their case, the court has now POSTPONED (yet again) oral arguments until NOVEMBER 18TH, 2019.

Both sides today submitted letters relating to this bill, with Wade's side naturally favoring it.

TSCM
    @MJJRepository
    Both sides are to submit briefs arguing their position re: AB 218 by 10/25. Questions court asks:

1 - Does it apply to the pending appeal?

2 - Are Wade's claims timely now, invalidating original statute denial?

3 - What issues beyond timeliness remain to be decided on appeal?

2:59 AM - Oct 16, 2019
    Only Wade? I had thought that both appeals are going through together. So Safechuck is definitely not included in consideration of the new Statute of Limitations? (Too old / too many years passed). Or does he have the temporary extra 3-year window too?

I guess we'll know on 25th Oct. That seems quite a quick turnaround date for responses to a new piece of legislation.

California Bill 218:
    Assembly Bill 218 gives victims of childhood sexual assault who were once barred by the statute of limitations a three year window to use civil courts to expose predators, warn others, end cover ups and get sorely-needed funds to help make up for years of depression, unemployment and other debilitating effects of trauma. In addition, survivors of childhood sexual assault will have up to their 40th birthday to file a civil suit (currently, survivors have until their 26th birthday) and delayed discovery claims will be extended from three years to five years.

Assembly Bill 218 is among the most sensitive and far-reaching laws to help victims of childhood sexual assault in the United States. It will also make our state safer by identifying potentially dangerous child molesters and institutions that are hiding or enabling their crimes.

With this measure, California lawmakers acknowledge a reality that few legislatures acknowledge: that it almost inevitably takes decades for people violated as kids to realize they were severely harmed and find the strength and courage to stand up for themselves and safeguard others.
    https://www.psyclaw.com/blog/2019/se...mbly-bill-218/
    Last edited by myosotis; 16-10-2019 at 09:04 AM.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 421 Posts

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

I don’t think the new law should be allowed to be used as a smoke screen to mask (what I do think are) the massive problems with these cases. For example, Wade changing his story all the time, especially as to why he testified for Michael’s 2005 trial defense in the first place. The truth has no “evolving memories” of criminal activity after a so-called criminal dies acquitted of a crime. The truth has no claimed false court testimony to ensure that same said alleged criminal will avoid jail so he wouldn’t be separated from his children. None of that crap or anything else like it. The truth only has one complete story. Simple as that. If I was the judge, I would want the truth as well as evidence. So I could never be a judge for civil lawsuits because civil judges, at least in cases involving a dead defendant, have to take the view that the person who brought the lawsuit is telling the truth. People would have to really show me tough-as-nails, rock-solid, irrefutable proof for why I should even consider seeing things their way. Can’t these men say anything they want in order to cover why they are really doing all this anyway? They don’t have to prove anything. They can just cry the blues with crocodile tears to the court while they hide behind Michael’s tattered public image for support from the anti-MJ camp a-la LN. This is the same thing that’s part of the much larger problem I have with the documentary. Them standing up for Michael until after he died, then proudly trotting out this trash knowing what alot of people already think of him and more importantly, because he no longer can defend himself. Nobody can tell me this whole thing from the ongoing court cases right down to LN (and more) isn’t a huge, hot and steaming mess-fest. They could potentially get millions of dollars from an innocent man’s estate because of just saying things and knowing how to say them effectively all while lying through their teeth. Nobody on the outside would be the wiser. And actually, I seriously doubt that besides MJ fans, anyone would even care.
    Last edited by Kingofpop4ever3000; 16-10-2019 at 09:41 PM.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 846 Posts

That new bill seems awfully ... convenient.
    "Girls want to see some cake."

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/edog85

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainEoLove85 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,039 Times in 822 Posts

Smh, I agree. Way too convenient. However, im still confident the estate can still win by pointing out the several inconsistencies and lies in his story.

As for "cancel culture" a friend of mine is in Serbia and told me they are playing his music at a local bar which was good to hear.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robbsaber01 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEoLove85 View Post
    That new bill seems awfully ... convenient.
    I had the same thought. I recall seeing a list of lobbyists in favor of the bill, and one of them had "Leaving Neverland" in their name. Some "support group" started by these clowns, I presume. Definitely a lot of sneaky shit going on here.
    "Let's not be alone again. Will you be my partner? I hear a dance starting up. Come."

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 1,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya View Post
    I had the same thought. I recall seeing a list of lobbyists in favor of the bill, and one of them had "Leaving Neverland" in their name. Some "support group" started by these clowns, I presume. Definitely a lot of sneaky shit going on here.
    It is not going to help them. These guys defended MJ IN COURT OF LAW ALREADY/defended MJ for 20 years and their lies have been revealed and they have been denied their lawsuits TWICE. A few people may have brought their lies but the courts will not. At least when the Estate win this, there will be not saying "it is only because the statue of limitation was gone". Just because a LAW is passed in a situation does not mean a person will win it/or it fits them. ANYONE can sue and it does not does mean he/she will win.
    Mike's PYT

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya View Post
    Didn't know that. :O

But yeah, I don't think this bill is going to really make a difference.
    "Girls want to see some cake."

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/edog85

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robbsaber01 View Post
    LOL! people really have no lives.

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robbsaber01 View Post
    20191012-011841
    She a troll.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,423 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    She a troll.
    A true traitor and a backstabber. Why I hated her already.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 1,377 Posts

These fools do not know that you can beat a person down for so long until it starts to backfire as well especially when there is no merit and clearly lies told on the person over and over and no proof.
    Mike's PYT

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entry10000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,923 Times in 1,301 Posts

This new bill is going to make a huge difference for them. He can now sue the estate. This is going to a jury trial which is not a bad thing because at the time when this will be heard by a jury these mother****ers will be more exposed and the Me Too will continue to lose its credibility with the public.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soundmind View Post
    This new bill is going to make a huge difference for them. He can now sue the estate.
    Boy i hope not.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,294 Times in 1,366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    Notice dr Phil gave his view on RKelly's case and Epstein but NOT on Micheal.
    surprised by that

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8701girl View Post
    surprised by that
    This could be a total coincidence but shortly after the trial in 05 i remember topics for possibly upcoming shows ”were you falsely accused of sexual abuse”, was your life destroyed, do you want dr Phils advice etc, etc.