Page 1189 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 18968910891139117911871188118911901191 ... LastLast
Results 17,821 to 17,835 of 17870

Thread: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Soundmind View Post
    This is going to a jury trial which is not a bad thing because at the time when this will be heard by a jury these mother****ers will be more exposed and the Me Too will continue to lose its credibility with the public.
    That's my feeling as well.

I mean, in my opinion, those fools don't REALLY want a jury trial. They know they left a trail of provable lies and that all of their dirty little secrets will be exposed for all to see.

In my further opinion, what they want is what they have wanted from jumpstreet, that being a QUICK SETTLEMENT!!!! i.e.: "Give us the money and we'll go away."

Personally, I'd love a reel of all Robson's various interviews wherein he continues to show nothing but love for Michael Jackson, be shown during a jury trial. Including the interview wherein Robson is BRAGGING about how he got the job as the choreographer for the MJ ONE show.

As a matter of fact, I'd love nothing more than to have the defense ask Robson to read his letter, OUT LOUD to the jury and court, where he is BEGGING for that MJ ONE job.

I'd also LOVE to see Scott Ross take the witness stand and tell the world how Robson NEVER received a subpoena, because a subpoena was NEVER issued to him.

And after they're done with Robson, Safechuck can catch THE TRAIN to the Court's Train Station. All Aboard!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Big Apple NYC For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Big Apple NYC View Post

I mean, in my opinion, those fools don't REALLY want a jury trial. They know they left a trail of provable lies and that all of their dirty little secrets will be exposed for all to see.

In my further opinion, what they want is what they have wanted from jumpstreet, that being a QUICK SETTLEMENT!!!! i.e.: "Give us the money and we'll go away."

Personally, I'd love a reel of all Robson's various interviews wherein he continues to show nothing but love for Michael Jackson, be shown during a jury trial. Including the interview wherein Robson is BRAGGING about how he got the job as the choreographer for the MJ ONE show.

As a matter of fact, I'd love nothing more than to have the defense ask Robson to read his letter, OUT LOUD to the jury and court, where he is BEGGING for that MJ ONE job.

I'd also LOVE to see Scott Ross take the witness stand and tell the world how Robson NEVER received a subpoena, because a subpoena was NEVER issued to him.

And after they're done with Robson, Safechuck can catch THE TRAIN to the Court's Train Station. All Aboard!!!!!!!!
    Hmm, interesting thoughts. A possible trial is definitely a risk for exposing them even further.

One thing they can rely on is that MSM will try to downplay that and will be biased against MJ - as we saw them do the exact same thing during the 03/05 trial. But the world has changed since, the information exposed by the trial could be more effectively shared among the public than ~15 years ago.

Since LN I've actually seen a lot of neutral people speaking up about how the whole case contributed to their distrust towards MSM, as they saw with their own eyes how the US media completely withheld important information about R&S. They also asked if the information presented in Square One (which was completely new to many) was out there for 30 years why wasn't it reported then.

Although R&S can rely on MSM to cover up for them (sadly) it might not be enough anymore.
    I look to greet the stars
    But there's no stars to see

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozemouze For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

That makes sense.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

i'm wondering if this does go to a jury trial, can the defense subpoena Reed and possibly all the outtakes from LN? If so, this could all be explosive and totally back fire on them. Here's hoping!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to From Motown To Your Town For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

LOL! choo-choo!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ozemouze View Post
    Although R&S can rely on MSM to cover up for them (sadly) it might not be enough anymore.
    Oh how sad. not.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by From Motown To Your Town View Post
    i'm wondering if this does go to a jury trial, can the defense subpoena Reed and possibly all the outtakes from LN? If so, this could all be explosive and totally back fire on them. Here's hoping!
    let's hope so

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by From Motown To Your Town View Post
    In my opinion, THAT is a real possibility.

I'm not sure about any outtakes, BUT since Reed took it upon himself to speak for Safechuck, regarding the Train Station story. He inserted himself into this case and now he "may" have to explain WHY he said what he said about Safechuck's Train Station timeline and how his explanation differs from what Safechuck's Sworn Declaration says.

So here it goes: Did he confer with Safechuck to come up with that answer (probably not), OR did he come up with that explanation on his own, in order to try and save his dying mockumentary (probably so).

Robson didn't receive a subpoena, but Reed "might" receive a subpoena. LOL.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

We don’t want a trial. This is not a criminal trail you do not have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 1,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth72 View Post
    We don’t want a trial. This is not a criminal trail you do not have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.
    If a jury see half the stuff on these guys on a man who is not here to defend himself, that will work in MJ's favor. Do not confuse the overall public with the media.
    Mike's PYT

14. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 Times in 1,368 Posts

That is true

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    If a jury see half the stuff on these guys on a man who is not here to defend himself, that will work in MJ's favor. Do not confuse the overall public with the media.
    Yep, agreed! And remember how those 2 fools did a small round of interviews, before they completely disappeared and Reed took over those duties - BY HIMSELF.

Well here's a news flash for them both: Reed will not be there to answer questions for either of them!! They will both have to remember all of their lies for themselves, with no help from the peanut gallery. In my humble opinion, I don't even think the so-called "Master Of Deception" would be able to keep up with all of his lies, once on the witness stand.

The Master Of Deception who admitted under oath, that he was not upset, but HURT that he wasn't invited to MJ's Private Memorial Service (according to his leaked deposition). Why in the world would anybody be "hurt" that they weren't invited to their "abuser's" Private Memorial Service?? I'm certain that a jury would ask themselves the same question.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Apple NYC For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,120 Times in 1,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth72 View Post
    You are right that that 'on the balance of probability' is a very low barrier to get across. Especially when there is no evidence that 'nothing' happened (ie not possible to prove a negative).

After seeing all the blue ticks supporting LN on Twitter, I have little faith that a jury would not already be 'compromised' ie everyone already thinks they know 'everything' and it will not be possible to find a jury whose members have not heard anything about LN. I worry that a lot of ordinary folk might think that on the balance of probability most people would not lie and put themselves in front of a camera (and Oprah ec) for 4+ hours. (Fans know that Robsome and Safecheck are not 'most people').
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Michael was smooth but not an criminal. if they pick jury and believe in those two lairs then something would be wrong everybody has got to heard about LN by now even if not MJ fan seriously, if they pick an jury the jury would probably be haters or just doing it for the money. smh. money is all roots of evil just like Michael said. i really hope he get his justice and he can rest.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 1,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    You are right that that 'on the balance of probability' is a very low barrier to get across. Especially when there is no evidence that 'nothing' happened (ie not possible to prove a negative).

After seeing all the blue ticks supporting LN on Twitter, I have little faith that a jury would not already be 'compromised' ie everyone already thinks they know 'everything' and it will not be possible to find a jury whose members have not heard anything about LN. I worry that a lot of ordinary folk might think that on the balance of probability most people would not lie and put themselves in front of a camera (and Oprah ec) for 4+ hours. (Fans know that Robsome and Safecheck are not 'most people').
    And there are alot of blue ticks that support MJ plus trolls are on twitter to start mess so I take "blue ticks" with a grain of salt". Most people are not stupid and I remember some of these same remarks were said about MJ and the jury in 2005 and look what happen. People know people will do anything for money and the average person will not buy (along with being caught in LIES, defending for 20 yrs even in court and all of a sudden suing for money and seeing the defendant already when through a harsh trial and now suing after MJ died even defending after death until they needed money) into Wade/James nonsense. Who would have thought LN would make some people who thought MJ was guilty change their mind to MJ being innocent.
    Mike's PYT

21. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post: