Page 1190 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 19069010901140118011881189119011911192 ... LastLast
Results 17,836 to 17,850 of 17959

Thread: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

There are people who thought MJ was innocent now believes he is guilty. this LN made a lot of problems. i always been a fan of Michael ever since i was an child and always believe he was innocent even with this LN. i didn't even watch LN because i knew it was full of crap. we been through all of this already. it time to leave Michael alone and let him rest in peace. he's innocent.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First Class3 months registered5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

One i can say even though this LN came out it hasn't damage mike legacy at all what haters and the media thinks. so that's perfectly great news.

a female with depression,generalized anxiety,who is intellectual delay with other mental delays

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,141 Times in 1,400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NatureCriminal7896 View Post
    There are people who thought MJ was innocent now believes he is guilty. this LN made a lot of problems. i always been a fan of Michael ever since i was an child and always believe he was innocent even with this LN. i didn't even watch LN because i knew it was full of crap. we been through all of this already. it time to leave Michael alone and let him rest in peace. he's innocent.
    And if those people could be that easy turned, they were never good for MJ in the first place. It is too much evidence to show these guys are liars. I wonder what those people still think as of now Oct 22. I would not be surprise their mind changed back to innocent. Some people mind changes like underwear when they have time for logic to sit back in.
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

one thing i learn from this is to stay away from Hollywood. shirley temple said it Michael said it Liz said it judy garland said it the list goes on etc etc. just stay away from this piece of joke. also it much worst if you're person of color.

work for someone else but not hollyweird.

bless all of them who had to go through all of this crap. may they all rest in peace.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    And if those people could be that easy turned, they were never good for MJ in the first place.
    You got a point.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Some people mind changes like underwear when they have time for logic to sit back in.
    lol! that's very true.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 578
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,155 Times in 1,494 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    TSCM
    @MJJRepository
    Wade Robson Appeal Update:

In light of Bill 218 & Wade's side arguing that this helps their case, the court has now POSTPONED (yet again) oral arguments until NOVEMBER 18TH, 2019.

Both sides today submitted letters relating to this bill, with Wade's side naturally favoring it.

2:59 AM - Oct 16, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    61 people are talking about this

TSCM
    @MJJRepository
    · 6h
    Wade Robson Appeal Update:

In light of Bill 218 & Wade's side arguing that this helps their case, the court has now POSTPONED (yet again) oral arguments until NOVEMBER 18TH, 2019.

Both sides today submitted letters relating to this bill, with Wade's side naturally favoring it.

TSCM
    @MJJRepository
    Both sides are to submit briefs arguing their position re: AB 218 by 10/25. Questions court asks:

1 - Does it apply to the pending appeal?

2 - Are Wade's claims timely now, invalidating original statute denial?

3 - What issues beyond timeliness remain to be decided on appeal?

2:59 AM - Oct 16, 2019
    From fans on Twitter (with thanks): Oral argument date unchanged but intermediate dates slightly amended:

By request, the court has extended the time for Wade's side to submit their motion in support of Bill 218 and how it impacts their case, by 3 days.

Wade's side will file it by October 28,

MJ's side will file response by November 7.

Oral arguments still scheduled for November 18.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

I hope the Estate throw everything at these low lifes.
    Mike's PYT

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

so does this means all of this will be going on until next year will it?

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,239 Times in 517 Posts

Years.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 578
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,155 Times in 1,494 Posts

Michael Jackson's Accusers Using New California Child Abuse Sex Law To Fight Singer's Estate

Wade Robson and James Safechuck are hoping to get another shot at a financial windfall from the estate of Michael Jackson and he's citing a newly signed California law meant to support victims of childhood sexual assault.

According to legal documents, obtained by The Blast, letters were filed with the appellate court where they continue to fight the MJ estate, citing Assembly Bill 218 that Gavin Newsom signed into law on October 13, 2019.

In the letter, James and Wade are asking the court for an "opportunity to submit supplemental briefing as to the new law and its effect on this action." Translation: The new law may drastically change the case.

The law takes effect on January 1, 2020 and is designed to extend the time for victims for childhood sexual assault. According to the law, the new period to sue direct perpetrators of such crimes is either the victim's 40th birthday or within five years after the victim discovers the psychological injury from the sexual assault.

Wade Robson is 37 years old. James Safechuck is 41.

https://theblast.com/c/michael-jacks...gM0kJjFuzeeJQs
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,444 Times in 901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    Michael Jackson's Accusers Using New California Child Abuse Sex Law To Fight Singer's Estate

Wade Robson and James Safechuck are hoping to get another shot at a financial windfall from the estate of Michael Jackson and he's citing a newly signed California law meant to support victims of childhood sexual assault.

According to legal documents, obtained by The Blast, letters were filed with the appellate court where they continue to fight the MJ estate, citing Assembly Bill 218 that Gavin Newsom signed into law on October 13, 2019.

In the letter, James and Wade are asking the court for an "opportunity to submit supplemental briefing as to the new law and its effect on this action." Translation: The new law may drastically change the case.

The law takes effect on January 1, 2020 and is designed to extend the time for victims for childhood sexual assault. According to the law, the new period to sue direct perpetrators of such crimes is either the victim's 40th birthday or within five years after the victim discovers the psychological injury from the sexual assault.

Wade Robson is 37 years old. James Safechuck is 41.

https://theblast.com/c/michael-jacks...gM0kJjFuzeeJQs
    MOTHERFERS!!!IHATETHEMSOFINGMUCH!!!
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoP For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    MOTHERFERS!!!IHATETHEMSOFINGMUCH!!!
    LOLOL. PoP, I am laughing at you. Anyway, do not get mad over this. This is a blessing. Now, when these low life lose, there can not be no "they only lost due to the statue of limitation". I have been telling you all things since this trash has came out and everything I said has come to pass to people dissecting this lying doc, the Estate getting that against HBO, and even this with these liars. The Estate needs to bring ALL EVIDENCE on these liars (I say even bring Brandi to testify). Again, these liars were under oath testifying for MJ even in court of law even as teens even when his case was high profile and they were still in the timeline of statue of limitation when they were defending MJ. When everything is laid out, the courts are going to see through these liars-let alone they already lost TWO law suits. Mark my word. Even the media know these guys are liars but they thought doing negative toward MJ was going to get ratings and make $$$. believe me, the media see the evidence even more that is being posted and want it to fade away because it exposed the media including Oprah who you can believe is shame now that it did not work for her.
    Last edited by terrell; 25-10-2019 at 08:45 PM.
    Mike's PYT

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,444 Times in 901 Posts

LOLOL. PoP, I am laughing at you. Anyway, do not get mad over this. This is a blessing. Now, when these low life lose, there can not be no "they only lost due to the statue of limitation". I have been telling you all things since this trash has came out and everything I said has come to pass to people dissecting this lying doc, the Estate getting that against HBO, and even this with these liars. The Estate needs to bring ALL EVIDENCE on these liars (I say even bring Brandi to testify). Again, these liars were under oath testifying for MJ even in court of law even as teens even when his case was high profile and they were still in the timeline of statue of limitation when they were defending MJ. When everything is laid out, the courts are going to see through these liars-let alone they already lost TWO law suits. Mark my word. Even the media know these guys are liars but they thought doing negative toward MJ was going to get ratings and make $$$. believe me, the media see the evidence even more that is being posted and want it to fade away because it exposed the media including Oprah who you can believe is shame now that it did not work for her.
    I’m just not having a great day. But seeing that link about he just makes my lungs burst off. But that fing California law, makes me what it even more now and still the worst justice system in the U.S. and I spit at that bull$#|^ bill. And please don’t try to rile me up, my anger is not a laughing matter.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    I’m just not having a great day. But seeing that link about he just makes my lungs burst off. But that fing California law, makes me what it even more now and still the worst justice system in the U.S. and I spit at that bull$#|^ bill. And please don’t try to rile me up, my anger is not a laughing matter.
    It is going to ok. Do not let it get your anger up.
    Mike's PYT

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post: