Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 187 USD, Received: 62 USD (33%)
We need your help...Please if you can help us with our cost's it will be hugely appreciated.

Page 1229 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 229729112911791219122712281229
Results 18,421 to 18,425 of 18425

Thread: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Quote Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
    It is one thing for Chandler or anyone else to confess their lies that ruined an innocent man's life, it's another for media and press to pick up the bombshell story and distribute it to the general public so a wide audience becomes aware. Just like I have not seen the current story of the court dismissing WRs claims being widely circulated. I doubt their game will ever change.
    I agree that the biggest challenge to getting justice for Michael is the media shutdown on any story that contradicts their chosen narrative. However if Jordan does recant (which I admit seems like a long shot), I can't believe the media could possibly ignore it. They may try to spin it to minimise the impact, but as it was the first allegation I can't see how they would be able to not broadcast it.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

The contract signed by all Chandler parties (not the uncle) stated that if they discussed why the contract was made, they would have been fined. That is WHY nor MJ neither Jordan or the father or the mother or the lawyers could never discuss the agreement in public media in any way EVER.

However, I do wonder if Jordan (knowing it was all a lie) donated his share of the money to charity since it was not a gift. It was not money for him to enjoy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockin R For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,314 Times in 525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin R View Post
    The contract signed by all Chandler parties (not the uncle) stated that if they discussed why the contract was made, they would have been fined. That is WHY nor MJ neither Jordan or the father or the mother or the lawyers could never discuss the agreement in public media in any way EVER.

However, I do wonder if Jordan (knowing it was all a lie) donated his share of the money to charity since it was not a gift. It was not money for him to enjoy.
    Jordan was a minor when that contract was executed. I think Jordan would have some recourse as an adult IF (and big IF) he GENUINELY WANTED to tell the truth now.
    "Of all the thousands of entertainers I have worked with, Michael was THE most outstanding. Many have tried and will try to copy him, but his talent will never be matched." Dick Clark

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,693 Times in 1,074 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker View Post
    final ruling. Case thrown out. Bye bye����

https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/04/2...n-final-ruling
    YES!!! Victory for MJ once again!!! Hey Robson & STABchuck! Take that in your pipe and smoke it ya LOSERS!!!

And we got two words for ya’s!

Last edited by PoP; 30-04-2021 at 01:16 AM.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks