Page 1 of 1192 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Michael Jackson has been posthumously accused of molesting a now-famous choreographer who spent lots of time with the singer at the Neverland Ranch ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has obtained legal docs ... filed by Wade Robson ... in which he's asking for money from the Michael Jackson Estate for childhood sexual abuse.

Robson -- now 30 years old -- has worked with top names in pop music including Britney Spears, *NSYNC, Usher and P!nk. He has also appeared on "So You Think You Can Dance."

Wade met Michael when he was 5 years old and they developed a friendship that lasted for years. By the time Wade was 7, he went for sleepovers at Neverland and MJ's homes in L.A. and Vegas. The sleepovers continued until Wade was 14.

Wade even performed to a Michael Jackson song on "Star Search" when he was 8 years old.

In 2005, Wade testified in MJ's molestation trial and DENIED Michael ever molested him.

Wade's lawyer filed legal docs May 1 asking the judge in the Michael Jackson Estate case to allow him to file a late creditor's claim against the Estate. In the documents, Wade's lawyer says he submitted a never-before filed complaint "for childhood sexual abuse."

Wade's lawyer has filed the actual complaint under seal -- which means it's not available to the public. Sources tell TMZ ... the complaint specifically outlines the alleged abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson.

Wade's lawyer also mentions a psychiatrist who treated Wade -- the doctor is a leader in the field of child psychology.

Interestingly ... in the 2005 molestation trial, Jackson's former housekeeper, Blanca Francia, testified she witnessed Jackson in the shower with Wade when the boy was 8 or 9 years old.

SOURCE: TMZ

Read Wades Attorney's allegations according to TMZ on Post #406
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...=1#post3819774

---------------------------------------------------------------

CNN Story

Michael Jackson defender files sex abuse claim
    By Alan Duke, CNN
    updated 10:29 PM EDT, Tue May 7, 2013

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
    Wade Robson denied he was sexually abused at Jackson's 2005 trial
    He was one of Jackson's "strongest witnesses," attorney Tom Mesereau says
    Robson filed a claim for money from Jackson's estate last week
    Details of Robson's allegations against Jackson are sealed by a court

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A dancer-choreographer filed a claim against Michael Jackson's estate related to alleged child sex abuse by the late pop icon.

Wade Robson, now 30, denied in testimony at Jackson's child molestation trial in 2005 that he had been molested by the singer.

The details of the allegation are sealed by the Los Angeles probate court where Robson's lawyer filed the claim last week, according to a court document obtained Tuesday by CNN.

The deadline has long passed for creditors to file claims against Jackson's estate, but Robson is asking the probate court to allow him to file a late creditor's claim.

The sealed documents include an affidavit from Dr. David Arrendondo, a San Francisco-based child psychiatrist, the filing said.

Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges in 2005, partly based on the testimony of Robson, his sister and his mother.

"It's absurd," said Tom Mesereau, the lawyer who successfully defended Jackson in the trial. "He was one of the strongest witnesses for the defense at Michael Jackson's criminal trial in 2005. He was adamant under oath that he had never been molested at any time."

A Neverland housekeeper testified that she saw Jackson showering naked with Robson during a visit in the early 1990s, but he denied it at the trial.

"He withstood very aggressive cross-examination by the prosecutor," Mesereau told CNN Tuesday. "He stood his ground and never wavered in saying Michael Jackson had done absolutely nothing improper to him."

The 2005 trial in Santa Barbara County, California, centered on charges that Jackson had molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor who often visited his ranch. He was also charged with plying the boy with alcohol, conspiring to abduct, extort and falsely imprison the child and his family. He was acquitted on all counts.

"I've known Michael for a long time. I've spent many hours talking to him about everything. I trust him. I trust him with my children," Joy Robson, the mother of Wade Robson, testified when called as a prosecution witness.

Robson said she let Wade, who was then 7, and daughter Chantal sleep in Jackson's bedroom from the first visit.

A spokesman for the Jackson estate said the executors may issue a statement later.

Mesereau said it was "suspicious timing" for the claim to be filed at the start of the trial of the Michael Jackson wrongful death case, in which Jackson's mother and children are suing concert promoter AEG Live.

AEG Live lawyers have said they would bring up the child molestation charges against Jackson as part of their defense.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/07/showbi...arebar_twitter

--------------------------------------

-----------------------------------

Wade Robson is lying through his teeth by now claiming Michael Jackson molested him when he was a child ... so says Howard Weitzman, the lawyer for the MJ Estate.

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "Mr. Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him."

Weitzman goes on ... "Now, nearly 4 years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made."

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... Robson is claiming he suffered from "repressed memory" and that's why he didn't file his creditor's claim on time. TMZ broke the story ... Robson filed legal docs against the MJ Estate, claiming Michael molested him when he was a child. Robson was a frequent guest at the Neverland Ranch between the ages of 7 and 14.

Weitzman tells TMZ ... "We are confident that the court will see this for what it is."

------------------------

Document here: http://amradaronline.files.wordpress...n-full-doc.pdf
    Last edited by MJJC Mod Squad #2; 23-09-2016 at 01:09 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackson Rules For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

First one to yell...............BULLSHIT!!!
    Michael Jackson (1958-2009) - I knew of him but I did not know him. RIP

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,331 Times in 348 Posts

Default Re: [TMZ] New child molestation claim by Wade Robson

Sigh... Michael, people just dont leave you alone. Sick world, sick people.
    “I had good luck,” Liza says, comparing her life to the late King of Pop. “I had good friends. I had great parents, and I did not have people using me every second of my life. … I did not have people looking at me as a commodity without somebody else there to say, ‘Don’t treat her like that.”

Liza said of her friend Michael, “Think about it, that kid did more good for people than anybody will ever know, and all of his friends know it.”

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to loveforever For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,443 Times in 7,257 Posts

From case summary

ROBSON WADE - Claimant

and

05/01/2013 MOTION - FILE PLEADINGS UNDER SEAL
    Filed by Attorney for Claimant

05/01/2013 Notice of Filing (OF FILING UNDER SEAL )
    Filed by Attorney for Claimant

--------------------------------

so a claim by Wade Robson, a sealed filing and a motion to seal on May 1 parts of the story can be confirmed.
    Twitter : Ivy_4MJ

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ivy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Just when I thought that there was nothing anyone with a Michael connection could do to surprise/disgust me, this happens

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Brown Gangsta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,978 Times in 1,760 Posts

Good grief.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

The Jackson clan should sue all these spoiled b@stard brats that used to hang out in Neverland instead of AEG. This is an outrageous nightmare once again! I cannot express my feelings right know because I will be banned for sure. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE FOR F@@@@ SAKE. WHAT HAS HE DONE TO ANY OF YOU TO DESERVE THIS? THIS HAS GONE WAY TOO FAR, GREEDY ASS@S. I don't even want to imagine what will be out there in the media tomorrow. They will have the time of their life against Michael and his acquittal back in 2005. T>Mez should step up now and set the record straight, he is needed NOW. MONEY MONEY MONEY I wish they are buried with the money they are asking from Michael in their grave. This cannot be happening...hell will break loose once more!!! Michael should have never be so kind and hospitable to these people!

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to athina_livadi For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 371
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,206 Posts

Are u F*ckin kidding me? What B.S! Wade Credibility of saying MJ molested him (if indeed that is what he is claiming now?) is shot to shit after he DENIED it for many yrs even in a court room WHERE IT COUNTED and in interviews to police in 93. I mean damn is he in that need of money! Please tell me he is not doin this to MJ?! Of all people WADE how could u? I am in SHOCK here. My nerves are messed up now just like when I heard about the 03 allegations...this nightmare never ends! But seriously Wade credibility is seriously shot to hell with all the nice things he said about MJ for YRS. Wait until T-Mez get a hold of this news I'm sure he will be disgusted as well!
    Last edited by bluetopez; 08-05-2013 at 12:13 AM.

"I always want to do music that influences and inspires each generation. Let's face it: Who wants mortality?" -MJ

I'll ALWAYS
    LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! <3

My MJ FB
    page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-am-...44452185586019

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bluetopez For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 Times in 517 Posts

And where's Michael's beloved family defending him?

What a piece of dirt he is. He's just taking advantage of the commotion Michael's family has started. It's so difficult for me to understand how a person who has been molested goes to a tv show an performs a song of the person who supposedly molested him. Hope people open their eyes & realize once and for all that all the accusations were only to get money like this man is trying to do.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

We should contact Thomas Mesereau for this. This is of vital importance. His support and truth are needed now more than ever.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to athina_livadi For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,912 Times in 815 Posts

What a coincidence that this type of allegation come out now... right at the beginning of this trial.

Hmmmmm.... let me guess. Oh I know....

Wade Robson has ties with AEG. That's a fact. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's going on here.

But there are so many pro-AEG fans here, I guess my suspicions will be shot down and I'll be run off.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GreenEyes For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entry5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,208 Times in 741 Posts

This is beyond betrayal to me. The ultimate backstabbing. Michael suffered it all, in life, and in death, the lies, the disrespect, the deceit, sneaking, the hypocrisy. Just because he had fame and money. Like human values are only empty words.
    Wehther it has to do with AEG or not, doesn't matter to me. At one point, this guy agreed to slander a defenceless "friend" for money. There's no word.
    I'm kind of relieved he's not here anymore, I would have hated him to see this. He would have been crushed, once more.
    Grief is love's unwillingness to let go

Tanomë nauvan illumë, Mike. Whatever happens...

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 371
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,575 Times in 1,206 Posts

My sister told on the website for the show "So you think you can dance" (Where Wade worked as an choreographer many times) that Wade dancing studio is bankrupted and he's going through a divorce as well. So maybe that here is his motive for this B.S lie! WOW! SMH

Wade Robson has ties with AEG. That's a fact. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's going on here.
    WOW...really? He does...didn't know he worked for them?! The timing is suspicious I ain't gonna lie. Something is up? But what?! *SIGH*
    Last edited by bluetopez; 08-05-2013 at 12:59 AM.

"I always want to do music that influences and inspires each generation. Let's face it: Who wants mortality?" -MJ

I'll ALWAYS
    LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! <3

My MJ FB
    page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-am-...44452185586019

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bluetopez For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,443 Times in 7,257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyedOne View Post
    even if we are to assume that what you say is correct, it doesn't change the fact that Wade was willing to sell out Michael.
    Twitter : Ivy_4MJ

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ivy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 421
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,567 Posts

Let's keep in mind that,

(1) Wade testified on Michael's behalf in his 2005 trial, which would have been the perfect place to admit such a story
    (2) Michael's been dead for going on four years - why did Wade wait this long to submit this story?
    (3) This could be yet another case of false news. Even though the reports WERE filed, they could be forged. Let's not forget a few years ago a magazine printed that Aaron Carter said Michael gave him drugs and alcohol, leading to Aaron coming out soon after and claiming he never said those things.

If this is true, I just lost all respect for Wade Robson.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AlwaysThere For This Useful Post: