The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2nd Hobbit Film in the Trilogy)

Victory2004

Proud Member
First Teaser Poster!!!
hobbit2-poster1.jpg

Thanks for posting the trailer, Smile. Woohoo! Lookin' good.

I hope this will be better than the first one. I liked it but it wasn't what I was expected. There was too much chaotic CGI battle scenes and the story didn't feel important. But the new trailer looks great!

After seeing Cumberbatch in the recent Star Trek, I'm looking forward to his voice talent in this film. I think he'll add a lot to the character, Smaug. Good choice.

I love Peter Jackson omg he did incredible job :wub:
76 days to go. :wild:

awesome, legolas is coming back! already know it's gonna be epic :D

The movie was ok. Not even near the greatness of the Lord of the Rings trilogy but still a good movie and a lot better than the first one. Still too much CGI and I didn't like the 3D because it makes action scenes hard to watch.

3.5/5

Do NOT watch this unless you've seen the film or don't give a shit about spoilers. Otherwise you ignore this warning then that's on YOU. So with that being said, here's the video

I have to go to cinema see it ,somewhere around Christmas ,monday maybe :)
I hope its as good as 1 one or better.

How did people here like The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies? I thought it was just ok and best Hobbit movie. These are no where near as good as the Lord of the Rings movies. Something is missing.

When i saw Orlando, i was extremely disappointed that they CGI'd his face to make him appear younger..

When i saw Orlando, i was extremely disappointed that they CGI'd his face to make him appear younger..
His eyes looked weird too. Too much CGI is one of the things I hate in these new movies. Lord of the Rings movies look a lot better. Here is some fight scene comparison:

The Fellowship of the Ring(1:50):

The Desolation of Smaug

Hobbit movies look fake and cartoonish.

Last edited:
Back