Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mark Lester's and Matt Fiddes' Latest Claims

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 788 Posts

Default Re: Mark Lester's and Matt Fiddes' Latest Claims

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    Fiddes still self-promoting...

Michael Jackson 'predicted coronavirus and that's why he wore a facemask'
    The late King of Pop's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes has claimed that the star predicted a coronavirus-like pandemic, which is why he continued to wear a facemask despite being mocked for it

The King of Pop, who tragically died in 2009 aged 50, is said to have foreseen a global virus pandemic like the one going on right now.

And his ex-bodyguard Matt Fiddes says that's why he always wore a facemask despite being mocked for it.

Brit Matt, who looked after the singer for a decade, said that while Michael was travelling the globe on tour, he realised that there was potential for a virus like COVID-19 to spread, and therefore took measures to prevent himself from ever catching it.

The 41-year-old told The Sun : "He knew that a natural disaster was always there. He was very aware and would always predict that we could be wiped out at any time. That a germ that could spread.

"So he would go through four countries in one day sometimes and he was on aeroplanes with people all the time."

Matt said he'd jokingly ask Michael not to wear the facemask because he was embarrassed about being pictured with him when he was wearing it.

He added: "He would say, 'Matt I can’t get ill, I can’t let my fans down. I’ve got concerts coming up. I’m on this earth for a reason. I mustn’t damage my voice, I’ve got to stay healthy, I don’t know who I’m going to encounter today, I don’t know what I might pass on'."

Matt says that if Michael were alive today he'd tell people "I told you so".

He also said the star would be frustrated that nobody was listening to him because "people didn't take him seriously".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...thats-21749705
    LOL!

a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    Fiddes still self-promoting...

The late King of Pop's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes has claimed that the star predicted a coronavirus-like pandemic, which is why he continued to wear a facemask despite being mocked for it

The King of Pop, who tragically died in 2009 aged 50, is said to have foreseen a global virus pandemic like the one going on right now.

And his ex-bodyguard Matt Fiddes says that's why he always wore a facemask despite being mocked for it.

Brit Matt, who looked after the singer for a decade, said that while Michael was travelling the globe on tour, he realised that there was potential for a virus like COVID-19 to spread, and therefore took measures to prevent himself from ever catching it.

The 41-year-old told The Sun : "He knew that a natural disaster was always there. He was very aware and would always predict that we could be wiped out at any time. That a germ that could spread.

"So he would go through four countries in one day sometimes and he was on aeroplanes with people all the time."

Matt said he'd jokingly ask Michael not to wear the facemask because he was embarrassed about being pictured with him when he was wearing it.

He added: "He would say, 'Matt I canít get ill, I canít let my fans down. Iíve got concerts coming up. Iím on this earth for a reason. I mustnít damage my voice, Iíve got to stay healthy, I donít know who Iím going to encounter today, I donít know what I might pass on'."

Matt says that if Michael were alive today he'd tell people "I told you so".

He also said the star would be frustrated that nobody was listening to him because "people didn't take him seriously".

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...thats-21749705
    Really? I find that hard to believe Michael predicted coronavirus would happen. WEAK!
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

MJ cared so much for his voice that he didn't even sing live on his last tour. dedication :-s

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 636 Posts

------------------------
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just when you think the idiot cant make anything more stupid up, he does 😂😂

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,454
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

How on earth could MJ predict Corona Virus if it is a completely new disease?