A Warm Invite and Welcome to MJFC members joining our board

We at MJJC would like to extend A Warm Welcome For MJFC members who are joining our community.

Dear MJFC members. We understand what it feels like to lose a Fanbase which you have called home for many years. Many of us also come from other boards to unite with our MJ Families on MJJC. We long for companionship and discussions with those who understand our love and loyalty for Michael. We hope we can provide that refuge for you.

MJJC sends out a warm welcome and we have created this thread so you can reunite with familiar voices and faces from MJFC as they enter and join our Forum. Please feel free to post here and introduce yourselves to other MJFC members and your MJ fam here at MJJC.

Additional help for MJFC members viewing this thread

If you are already a member of MJJC and want to change your username to your MJFC name so they will see you as a familiar face. Please feel free to request in the following thread.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-Change-My-Name-Thread-(Only-Once-is-allowed)

Please feel free to ask any questions about MJJC in our Help and Information center which we hope already provides information that can answer most of your inquiries. If not feel free to post your questions in there
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forums/18-Help-And-Information-Center

How To Register an Account and Become a Member of MJJCommunity
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...n-Account-and-Become-a-Member-of-MJJCommunity

If you already have a MJJC membership and have problems logging in just email us at
memberservice@mjjcommunity.com and we will be happy to help you

Read Our rules they may be a bit different so please be sure to read to ensure a positive experience.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/121356-MJJCommunity-Board-Rules-and-Posting-Guidelines

Please note: upon registration to MJJC new members posts will be moderated and manually approved by staff until you reach 10 posts. Please be patient because of time differences and that we are not all her 24/7. Your posts will be approved. Your account will then be auto upgraded at Midnight GMT time after your 10th post to "Proud member" status and then you can post freely on the board"

I hope we have covered everything , if not let us know how we can be of further assistance below.

On behalf of all our members and staff
A warm Welcome and regards

Team MJJC

Thank you so much to Gaz, qbee, and the rest of the MJJC team for welcoming us here and giving us a base to call home!

I know some MJFC members are already here, some under other names. :ciao: You can change your username back to what you had at MJFC if you prefer. I'm using my MJFC name here from now on so you'll see a familiar face. I did join here previously under "BeautifulMJ" but haven't posted a lot.

If any of you have contact info for other MJFC members, please let them know about this thread. I know some don't have Twitter or Facebook, so at least here we can keep in touch.

We don't have our beloved MJFC anymore, but here's to the next chapter!

Oh yeah, if you just opened a new account here, you have to make the 10 posts that are manually accepted by the mods, but the games section is a quick place to do that.

Last edited:
Former MJFC Members List

I just moved here myself. I went by the same name on the MJFC forum.

I hope to connect with some of my friends here - - friends I lost when MJFC shut down so suddenly. It's also good to see people whom I may not have been friends with, but were still a welcome and familiar part of the community.

And, while I'm on the subject, a big "thank-you" to Gaz for attempting to save a place that had come to mean so much to myself and my fellow members. I truly appreciate your efforts to save MJFC! And, I extended that same appreciation to others who also tried to save the site, like MJalwaysn4ever, and everyone who signed the petition or made any other effort to help.
Thanks to you all!

A big welcome to all MJFC members here :group:

Hope u all will have a great time here at mjjc

HI I'm also a transplant from MJFC. But also have had a member here for a couple years although I haven't used it much but I recognize names from the other place at MJFC my user name was norcallori. for now I'm keeping my mjjc user name of Doodlebuglori thank you Stacey/MJalwaysn4ever for your help in getting me back here. Hope to be here more often and see more of my MJ friends here as well

A big welcome to all MJFC membets here :group:

Hope u all will have a great time here at mjjc

Yes!!!! :wild: To all of them >>>>
vhug.gif
:give_heart:

Hello! Can you see me? LOL Strange to be posting on a forum again after so long. Thanks to all who helped with this thread. :ciao:

I would like to personally welcome all our MJFC family to MJJC. :group: I am so sorry that circumstances led to the loss of your MJ home on MJFC. I hope we can make you feel at home here and that you will enjoy your time with us. Things are probably a bit different here so If you are unsure about anything , have any question or need help please feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help out.

A warm welcome from the Legacy Project staff to all the newly registered MJFC & to those members who had accounts here :)

L.O.V.E.

Welcome to our home. :hug: We are more than happy to have you here.

A warm welcome indeed to all the 'lost MJ souls' without a HOME. :better:
It's indeed sad to lose a place called HOME. :cry:
I've been there done that too and 'migrated' to MJJCommunity ages ago.
No one in the MJ family should be left out. Michael raised us to be ONE family :blush:

So, Welcome to all the NEW members :friends:

Daryll.

:ciao: I would also like to personally welcome all of our MJFC family to MJJCommunity :heart::group::heart:

I am so truly sorry to hear about MJFC.. I had no idea this had happened to that MJ fan site until now :sad: I am so so sorry for your pain your loss and for being seperated from your MJ home ! :pray: I know we will make you feel at home and if you need little extra :heart: please stop by and see us in the LP Forum :clapping: Home is where the :heart: is and Michael is lwys where the :heart is :agree: WELCOME Sincerely your LP Team Leader :heart:

I more than welcome all those who wish to join us here at MJJC, I'm still sad to see MJFC go and it was not for want of trying to help save it.

Please if you need anything or know of anyone who wants and is having trouble joining us. Please email pm fb tweet anyone of us, we will gladly help.

Thanks
Gaz

I hope you all find a new MJ homebase in MJJC. :flowers:

Hi There - I was a frequent and activer poster on the MJFC forum for years, so I do miss it and the wonderful people that were there. It's sad it's come to them abruptly closing the forum the way they did. :( Even though they had wonderful offers of help by Gaz and MJalwaysnforever, they were rejected. Thanks guys for trying!!! It just seems like whoever owned it lost all interest in all of it.

I was GreenEyes on there and I'm going to request my name changed here.

Although I'm not new here and have actively been posting lately (mostly regarding The Mirror tabloid slander.... yeah, I've been on a mission).

I hope katy+, Pat, mikesfan, MJfan64, Tulip, Another Day, Karin, and all of them find their way here!!! I see Ahsoka Jackson has made her way here and I recognize Chitown Annie!:clap: It would be wonderful if all the old gang could gather here!!!:yes: I don't know, maybe some of them are already here and under a different name and don't want to come out of the closet.:cheeky:

I've passed this info along to someone who may be able to spread this invite to others who may be lost. I know some of them had no other forum lined up to go to. :cry:

So happy to see everyone starting to find their way here! Chitown Annie, I'm glad to see you posting with us again!

And thank you to all the MJJC members for their warm welcomes. It sucks to have your MJ home ripped out from under you. :huggy: to you all!

Stacey, thank you for your great help and also many thanks to Gaz for this great and supportive welcome.

I'm already member here with username karendk. I will keep this username. In MJFC forum I was Karen Edinger! I hope all of us old MJFC members will soon be reunited in this our new home and ofcourse I hope we can also make new friends here.

Hi Stacey, I'm glad you found me even though I use another name. ;)

You guys are all so friendly. Many thanks for the warm welcome - looks like I've come to the right place. ;)

Hi Team MJJC and my wonderful friends from MJFC!
I've just found that the old forum is fiinally gone...I'm feeling a bit lost here even though I did know it was a matter of time.
I'd like to thank you, Gaz and everybody here, for your caring and your generousness to provide a shelter for all of us. It's so nice to meet the familiar faces and most importantly, I'd like to make new friends here at MJJC. You're awesome, a big thak you!
katy

Welcome to MJJC and make yourselves right here at home.

Back