Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,010 Times in 679 Posts

Default Re: Book: "Will You Be My Friend?" by Michael Jacobshagen

Quote Originally Posted by morinen View Post
    He couldn't recall Michael's treatments - which I'm grateful for: one doctor who still cares about his patient's privacy. But he said "No" twice to questions whether he went on a tour with Michael.
    It's not that Ratner cares about his privacy, it's because he knew he'd incriminate himself.

Didn't MJ also have a scalp operation in 1997 too?

So this guy is another liar too? That scares me. It's terrifying to think about how if he'd wanted to change his story up a little he could do such incredible damage. Wow.

Why can't people just be honest.
    Last edited by la_cienega; 14-09-2013 at 09:09 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to la_cienega For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

He gave the tabloid a handwritten note from Debbie.

I believe it has to be from 1997, unless Debbie was in Munich in March 98 (which I highly doubt since she was 8/9 months pregnant)

Someone gave it to him.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 139
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mneme View Post
    /Annita,
    look at what I have found:
    https://www.facebook.com/Mysterydrink

What do you mean --- is Jacobshagen promoting Wiesner's limonata or is Wiesner promoting Jabobshagen's book or both reciprocal?
    Or maybe is W. Jacobshagen's source?

edit:

Really, it seems M. Jacobshagen uses Michael Jackson for other business too:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MiJac...98890106845921

Is "MiJac" not protected?
    sorry for my self quotation but what I not understand is

what character do this people have who are saying or writing about their respect and honour for Michael Jackson and then to the same time they are steeling him his likeness and trade marks?

We know how Melissa Johnson had installed hundreds of web sides with Michael's pictures and likeness and how she used the initials MJ. Okay, Melissa Johnsons initials are MJ too und it is not forbidden. Neverthelees she was clever to do so and she made this for pecuniär profit.

Now that Michael Jacobshagen has an entertainment firm with the name 'MiJac'.
    Michael's own song catalogue is the MiJac catalogue.
    Here too: MiJac is also a combination from Jacobshagen's pre- and surname. I don't know wheter Michael's MiJac is protected or not but he is using MiJac for an entertainment firm and a confusion is easily possible.

Both, Johnson and Jacobshagen are claiming their deep respect to Michael.... and both have no scruple to exploit Michael only for her own profit.
    That is in my opinion not only incongruous but also an idication to their really relation to Michael:
    They need and use him only for their personell profit.

Think on this if you want to buy this book.
    Last edited by Mneme; 14-09-2013 at 10:34 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mneme For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 29

Level
    Thanks

Hello, I was there in Munich in 1998. Michael Jacobshagen is not telling the truth. He met Michael Jackson few days before he was with him at Circus Krone on 28.03.1998. I was there with the Fanclub "Angel".

After his experience with MJ at the Circus Krone they went to the Hotel "Bayrischer Hof" and spent Time together with Anton und Franziska Schleiter and another english or american Boy. In the evening he left the Hotel with some autographs of MJ and I Protected him for some Crazy Fans they would steal the Autographs from Jacobshagen. Its fact that he Not spent the night in the Suite of Michael. The next Day I talked with him in the Hotel Lobby. This was slso Seen by Wayne Nagin that Jacobshagen was Talking to Fans about his experience. Jacobshagen asked Wayne Nagin several Times if he can go to Michael Jackson. Wayne Nagins answer was: No! That was the end of his longtime Friendship with Michael Jsckson.

The Fotos on his Internet Site of him in Disneylad Paris 1995 ( a Boy with a cappy of Bayern München) Shows Not him. Take Look on this Video and you can see the Face of the Boy, its NOT Jacobshagen:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9xztTkn...%3D9xztTknHN_o

At Last Take Look at MJJ Collectors at Facebook. Check the List of Scammers.... and you will find a Special Name.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alex1998 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Level
    Thanks

Ebay Scammers and not only...

6. We have been informed of a newest possible scammer on Ebay : 'kopmaj' who sold and keeps on selling fake fedoras, fake signed items etc.. He claims he was a Michael's friend and shows some pictures he took with Michael; doing so he tries to brainwash collectors and appear as a trustworthy one.

If you go here you'll see items he sold recently are all fake.

This information is provided as an educational service to our members. Although we believe the sources of this information to be reliable, the admins of this group make NO specific warranties of the accuracy of any of this information. We suggest that before making any purchasing decision, each buyer do their due diligence and research each transaction thoroughly. If you question the legitimacy or accuracy of any listing, or question the integrity of any seller, feel free to alert or solicit the advice of other collectors via our FB Group wall.

After many requests we've got, me and Ron have decided to make a black list of those who scam people on ebay and off ebay, selling illegal items, bootlegs and fake signed items.

Of course, we will take into consideration those with whom we and our closest friends had personal bad experiences or those who are still selling those bad items on ebay. Of course, we can't consider personal misunderstanding or personal jealousies between a seller and a buyer because this is not our aim here and we're not here to judge anyone without knowing him/her before.

We contacted Ebay and The Michael Jackson's Estate various times but quite frankly, very rarely we saw their interventions and only a few fake items were removed.

So we came to the conclusion that we must defend ourselves against scammers and we hope this list will help you a little bit not to waste your money.

We suggest you all as first rule NOT TO SEND CASH BY MONEY GRAM, WESTERN UNION or through bank wiring to anybody on and especially off ebay , unless you know that person since years or he/she is a personal trustworthy friend or dealer.

Pay Pal payments, for how much I don't like them neither, are more protected in a kind of way, but not always, because if a seller is a scammer, he/she will close the PP account after receiving your money and you're defrauded !

Pay Pal won't ever give your money back as it happened to me twice, and I know this happened to some other people I know too.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aylanca For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default 'They're trying to murder me': Michael Jackson sent chilling letters predicting.......

that he would soon be killed to a friend just weeks before his death

I know this is from the Daily Mail <_<....but here is the latest from Michael Jacobshagen you know that opportunistic grub (who in the past the tabloids paid big bucks for a selfie of him inside of MJ's resting place and Daphne Barak (so-called journalist who has "interviewed" MJ's parents and another opportunist Aaron Carter and his bogus cocaine claims). It looks like he is doing the rounds again about a conspiracy theory that "only he knew about".........

In notes to a friend before he died Michael Jackson said he would be murdered

* He sent the messages to German businessman and friend Michael Jacobshagen
    * In 13 messages Jackson said 'they are trying to murder me' and 'I am scared'
    * Jacobshagen told an Australian television show that Jackson called him crying

Michael Jackson predicted he would be murdered in handwritten notes he gave to a friend weeks before his death of a drugs overdose in 2009.

The letters will bolster the belief of many, including Jackson's daughter Paris and sister La Toya, that the King of Pop was unlawfully killed.

In the 13 messages he declared: 'They are trying to murder me' and 'I am scared about my life.'

Their existence has been revealed for the first time by German businessman Michael Jacobshagen, 34 – who maintained a two-decade-long friendship with the star – in an interview with broadcaster Daphne Barak for Australian TV show Sunday Night.

Jacobshagen tells Barak how a tearful Jackson called him from a Las Vegas hideaway. The star was preparing for a tour at London's O2 but begged his friend to fly from Germany to the US to be with him.

'He was in emotional meltdown saying, 'They are going to murder me,' ' Jacobshagen recalled. After he flew out and spent three days with the troubled star, Jackson handed Jacobshagen the notes. Jacobshagen said that the notes kept telling him 'they' were trying to murder Jackson.

The singer never clarified who 'they' were but some notes refer to concert promoters AEG, which was organising concerts in London that he was shortly due to perform.

One said: 'AEG. Make so much pressure to me… I'm scared about my life.'

The Thriller singer was found dead just weeks later.

The official cause of death was an overdose of the sedative propofol. His personal doctor Conrad Murray served two years of a four-year jail sentence after being found guilty of involuntary manslaughter for administering a lethal dose of the drug.

But Jacobshagen claims Jackson had been using propofol for more than a decade to treat his insomnia.

He says he has gone public with the notes now to support Jackson's daughter Paris, 19, who recently claimed her father was murdered. The interview will be broadcast next month in Australia, the US and other markets to coincide with the anniversary's of the star's death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-death.html
    Keep Calm & Listen to MJ

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: 'They're trying to murder me': Michael Jackson sent chilling letters predicting.......

But the sad thing is that he is able to get inside Forest Lawn and get access to MJ's family who don't even question his "motives" eg.

Keep Calm & Listen to MJ

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Goddess4Real For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: 'They're trying to murder me': Michael Jackson sent chilling letters predicting.......

Too true Respect 77 - I instantly thought of Don King and the Moonies.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,770 Times in 764 Posts

Is there a copy of the notes somewhere? Because "AEG make so much pressure to me... I'm scared about my life" doesn't sound like something a native English speaker would say. These imposters aren't even trying -_-

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LindavG For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 778
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,130 Times in 1,479 Posts

If Jacobshagen had these kind of notes, he should have submitted them to the Murray prosecutors.

I'm fairly sure we've discussed 'Jacobshagen' notes before....a few months ago?
    (Note: found the discussion of the notes here appx page 1115, in the Robson/ Safechuck / Doe trial thread... the notes are relevant to that thread:
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...acobshagen%27)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jacobshagen seems to have done a dramatic U-turn on his stories, especially this : 'After he flew out and spent three days with the troubled star, Jackson handed Jacobshagen the notes. Jacobshagen said that the notes kept telling him 'they' were trying to murder Jackson.':

This following post was written in the first post of the original 'book' thread, by morinen:

Drawbacks:
    The book is short, and although there are a few new photos, they are of terrible quality. In the last chapters he talks about Michael's last years which he didn't personally witness, and even speculates about the murder conspiracy a little bit. I would have preferred if he had written more about the Michael he knew instead. The grammar could benefit from an English-speaking editor. But even with all that, I think it's a nice tribute from a friend.

The book's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Micha...16877821707577
    Someone in this earlier thread also says that they were with Jacobshagen:

In the evening he left the Hotel with some autographs of MJ and I Protected him for some Crazy Fans they would steal the Autographs from Jacobshagen. Its fact that he Not spent the night in the Suite of Michael. The next Day I talked with him in the Hotel Lobby. This was slso Seen by Wayne Nagin that Jacobshagen was Talking to Fans about his experience. Jacobshagen asked Wayne Nagin several Times if he can go to Michael Jackson. Wayne Nagins answer was: No! That was the end of his longtime Friendship with Michael Jsckson.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll ask the mods if the original Jacobshagen 'book' thread (link below) and this new thread could possibly be joined together and maybe put in the 'Trials and Tribs' section, so that we can see the development of the stories he tells....

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...ht=jacobshagen
    Last edited by myosotis; 07-05-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 976
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,133 Times in 971 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    If Jacobshagen had these kind of notes, he should have submitted them to the Murray prosecutors.

I'm fairly sure we've discussed 'Jacobshagen' notes before....a few months ago?
    (Note: found the discussion of the notes here appx page 1115, in the Robson/ Safechuck / Doe trial thread... the notes are relevant to that thread:
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...acobshagen%27)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jacobshagen seems to have done a dramatic U-turn on his stories, especially this : 'After he flew out and spent three days with the troubled star, Jackson handed Jacobshagen the notes. Jacobshagen said that the notes kept telling him 'they' were trying to murder Jackson.':

This following post was written in the first post of the original 'book' thread, by morinen:

Someone in this earlier thread also says that they were with Jacobshagen:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll ask the mods if the original Jacobshagen 'book' thread (link below) and this new thread could possibly be joined together and maybe put in the 'Trials and Tribs' section, so that we can see the development of the stories he tells....

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...ht=jacobshagen
    Thanks for this informative post (I haven't heard of this guy until now).
    It's mainly tabloids running the story anyways.
    No one should take this seriously or even pay it attention IMO.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ms. BlueGangsta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,844 Times in 3,035 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    ^ The Jackson family has a tendency of embracing shady characters.
    I don't blame Katherine for this one. This guy is such an opportunist and they are SO used to having fans around-back in the olden days she used to have to take them home late at night. He just conned his way in. And he's good at it-he got into Forest Lawn!! I do blame whoever is supposed to be taking care of her-maybe Trent-they need to be more careful.

elusive moonwalker

They like the attention is makes them feel like a celeb.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 496
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,109 Times in 1,380 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by respect77 View Post
    ^ The Jackson family has a tendency of embracing shady characters.
    I think we all have a tendency to do this but with the Jackson and even some people, they still try to see the good in folks; and when the do kick these people to the curb, those low life run to the tabloid press to make $$$$$$.
    Mike's PYT

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Merged these threads, all discussion on Michael Jacobshagen in here please.
    ​Like a sunset, dying with the rising of the moon. Gone too soon...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StaceyMJ For This Useful Post: